Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,369 members, 7,978,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:06 PM

My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is (1279 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / My Gf Is Always Wet. / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by Makavelli001: 1:52am On Aug 30, 2022
My new girl friend always go to the bathroom to clean her p**sy before we have s*x. Why is she doing like that.?? Guy any idea
Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by imagrg(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2022
She doesn't want the smell of her poo-sea scare you off. grin

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by femakins: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg always use condom when digging her for your own good.
Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by slawomir: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ya all be making a mountain out of a gadamnnn mohill
Wait o....the last time I checked

A woman is supposed to clean up before and after sex

6 Likes

Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by princefrank76: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Makavelli001:
My new girl friend always go to the bathroom to clean her p**sy before we have s*x. Why is she doing like that.?? Guy any idea
hey bro!! She's tryna clean every dirt that could be there. She wants u to have an odour less ride.. I love her consciousness.. some baby girl will careless and give you dirty puna to drill and the next thing na to the find where to keep nose during the drilling hahaha
Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by falcon01: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2022
imagrg:
She doesn't want the smell of her poo-sea scare you off. grin
hehe nice one wink
Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by falcon01: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2022
I've encountered a stinky V once and it changed how I see women for a year, I had to reorient myself to mingle with women again. So first thing I do when thing's is getting steamy is put me fingers down the lady part rub it then bring it out few cm to me nose and observe, if its an Aok then we smash grin. So yeah ladies can look clean like a glass and stink down there so she's doing you a solid one by cleaning down there with some wet wipes and other vaginally creams for a smooth ride, maybe she smells maybe she's insecure.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by Foodqueen(f): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2022
U say she's your new girlfriend, wait till u've dated for a yr before u conclude.

She's trying to keep herself clean hoping u will give her a head.

She might not have a bad smell there maybe just trying to be a good girl for you.

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by umbo: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Makavelli001:

some people are simply stupid and even come online to display it

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Hiding Something. But I Don't Know What It Is by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Follow her to the bathroom naa.

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / Married Woman's / "I Go Soon Start Okada": Reactions As Lady “falls In Love” With Okada Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.