Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello (27088 Views)

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by barcaboi(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
There’s something off about this Shetima, I just can’t place it yet. Yahaya bello would have set a standard for the youth interested in politics but he did his workers dirty and he’s therefore cancelled

Cancelled by?
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2022
emkz:

Strategy.

Tinubu is killing several birds with one stone.

(1) He knows he is not gifted with oratorical prowess, but Shettima is; so let Shettima do the talking while he does the planning.

(2) Appeal to Northern voters. By allowing Shettima "shine", he is making the point to our Northern voters that they won't be relegated.

One thing I admire about Tinubu is his tenacity. A lot of things have been said against this man, lies have been told, he has been accused of all sorts, but diligently, he plans and puts his eyes on the ball. This is an attribute I share with him. Even if he doesn't succeed (I hope he succeeds), he'd have shown that age is not a barrier to fighting for what you want.

Among the Presidential aspirants in all the parties, who worked hard the most to win his ticket? They said the man is old and frail, but he worked harder than those young and healthy. I'd rather have him as President than someone else who is not working hard for the position.

I like your admiration for Tinubu but by brother, age might not be a barrier for fighting for what you want but it is a barrier in the governance of the present day Nigeria. secondly, what is your definition for working hard? the use of money to buy delegates?
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
barcaboi:

Cancelled by?
Nigerian youths
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2022
akins088:
Tinubu has gone to visit him before announcing his vp. Be guided with your fake news

which one is fake news? All I expected from you is to respond articulately to my question.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by famouscargo4u: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu na real place holder for this terrorist ooo.

See the man everywhere already and it’s just consultation season.

Which supposed VP Candidate of any other party is all over the place like this Boko Haramite?

They are serious about winning. Ahmed Datti is too docile. He should be everywhere consulting too.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
MyMouth:

You guys should be more scared now that you aren't seeing much of him in public, that guy is a deadly strategist, he is deadlier when u see less of him. Remember before the primary, he cut down on public appearances, what he does when he is "offline" is what you guys should be afraid of�

Hmm.. ok oo. we will keep our fingers crossed waiting for the "deadly strategist" to unleash his strategy. so you think Tinubu now is same Tinubu 20yrs ago? my brother alot comes with oldage
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

He lives in boudillion at Ikoyi.

grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2022
lordixon:

Hmm.. ok oo. we will keep our fingers crossed waiting for the "deadly strategist" to unleash his strategy. so you think Tinubu now is same Tinubu 20yrs ago? my brother alot comes with oldage
No doubt, including expirence �
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Zorn:
Liar that was when he was crying everywhere shouting EMI lokan , I helped Buhari, eleyi . If you have mental disorder get off social media.
Who be this "akuya' again
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Zorn: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
MyMouth:

Who be this "akuya' again
Na your papa oo.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Pityoobi:
Leave them to their own folly. Man dressed shabbily took the attention off your presidential bearer in a debate and they still no get sense. People in the North needs to see Shetima more often to get and secure the Northern vote while Tinubu continues to work under ground for now.
They think it's by being seen all the time in public. Remember prior 2015, buhari cut down on public appearances, it was mostly Osinbanjo doing the appearances while buhari was doing the underground stuff, they kept shouting like this then too.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Tinubu dat was everywhere snapping pictures up n down for validation..oga stop the lies..shetima is the apc candidate
Yes, he is APC vice presidential candidate!
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Goodoldays:

Trash
Trash eater!
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
lordixon:

I like your admiration for Tinubu but by brother, age might not be a barrier for fighting for what you want but it is a barrier in the governance of the present day Nigeria. secondly, what is your definition for working hard? the use of money to buy delegates?

Ordinarily, I would not have responded to your posting because I hate wasting my time on nothing but it is pertinent to ask you questions; When Tinubu travelled to many States before declaring his intention to run for presidency was he old and sick? When he travelled to many states before primary having meeting till late in the night was he sick and old? When he was on thank you visit after primary was he sick and old? Also, you said he bought delegates, is that not naivety , ignorance and foolishness? A blind man knows Tinubu would win the primary. Is there any of the contestants that can win the primary? Why were the IBOS that are not even in APC begging Buhari to impose consensus candidate?

Your problem is that Shettima is giving you heartache. All the complaints about his dressing to NBA Conference is borne out of jittery and intimidation. Unknowingly, their complaints and mockery about his dressing only increase his acceptance in the North and created more problems for Peter Obi in the North.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

They expect him to be gallivanting like one "Newspapers-stand analyst."

Shey na Tinubu go dey go meet Yahya Bello in his house? Awon werey olori pelebe.
I Taya for these little boys and girls ooo! That's how they were jumping up and down the other thread that they have not been seeing Gamduje around Tinubu, how they jump to that conclusion when they have not been seeing Tinubu himself Taya me

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by shinealight(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2022
donaldking100:

Dead men tell no tale.

Relax, dear friend! Do not wish others ill….some people get coconut head that returns such evil wishes to the Sender.
Careful what you inadvertently ask for in your life!! cool cool
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by nzube25779: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2022
ALL PROMISES CANCEL (APC)LOOK THEM,NA THEMALL PROMISES CANCEL (APC)LOOK THEM,NA THEM...
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Shettima is the APC presidential Candidate.

If you don't get it, forget about it.
yeah, just the way Osinbajo was in 2015
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by highness25(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
lordixon:

Please where is Tinubu? All we hear this days is Shettima this.. Shettima that.. or is Shettima now the APC standard bearer?
Na Shettima work for the ticket? Shey Tinubu been de Waka for am now na Shettima turn to work too. When campaign starts you go know. Them go seperate Men from Boys
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2022
babaolofin:

Ordinarily, I would not have responded to your posting because I hate wasting my time on nothing but it is pertinent to ask you questions; When Tinubu travelled to many States before declaring his intention to run for presidency was he old and sick? When he travelled to many states before primary having meeting till late in the night was he sick and old? When he was on thank you visit after primary was he sick and old? Also, you said he bought delegates, is that not naivety , ignorance and foolishness? A blind man knows Tinubu would win the primary. Is there any of the contestants that can win the primary? Why were the IBOS that are not even in APC begging Buhari to impose consensus candidate?

Your problem is that Shettima is giving you heartache. All the complaints about his dressing to NBA Conference is borne out of jittery and intimidation. Unknowingly, their complaints and mockery about his dressing only increase his acceptance in the North and created more problems for Peter Obi in the North.

I see a person using insulting words when discussing politics as a child. if you want to discuss politics, you should learn how to do it without bitterness
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by longifilis(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:
Today, the running mate to our party’s presidential candidate, paid a visit to the Governor of Kogi State gov, GYB.

It's now crytal cleared to me
Shettima is a formidable vp candidate
Bat is a master planner

All hail una
I hope a better Naija will resurface
I hope you won't mess up big time
I wish you guy's restore sanity back

I am not a party man. My opinion and stance remain valid through
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by lordixon(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
highness25:
Na Shettima work for the ticket? Shey Tinubu been de Waka for am now na Shettima turn to work too. When campaign starts you go know. Them go seperate Men from Boys

abi? ok oo we de wait.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2022
lordixon:

I see a person using insulting words when discussing politics as a child. if you want to discuss politics, you should learn how to do it without bitterness

There is no need of being diplomatic about political insult judging from what we have witnessed online . When you said Tinubu bought delegates you are only being diplomatic in your insult and expression of bitterness. Even Atiku congratulated him saying it is a hard won victory. Not everybody is diplomatic in insult.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Zorn:
What else would a worth father give birth to if not you? grin grin grin . Take off your leprose fingers on my mention.
When we tell some useless men to always use condom, we meant to prevent some unfortunate events from happening. If only ur worthless papa had listen to wise counsel, he would have saved us from breathing the same air with a horrible cretain like you. You really need to eat shi.t!

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Zorn: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
MyMouth:

When they tell some useless men to always use condom, they meant to prevent some unfortunate events from happening. If only my worthless papa had listen to wise counsel, he would have saved the world from breathing the same air with a horrible cretain like me. I really need to eat shi.t!
Shi.t is your family delicacy , so go munch on it lol dog.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Godispeace: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
what is ur headache ,ediot , face ur liar Obituary peter of biafra/IPOB land shocked shocked shocked shocked
lordixon:

Please where is Tinubu? All we hear this days is Shettima this.. Shettima that.. or is Shettima now the APC standard bearer?
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by ufuosman(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Shettima don dey do president work
I dey laugh dem
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Softmirror: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2022
lordixon:

TINUBU THAT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL APC PRIMARY?

BRO, NO GIVE YOURSELF HEART ATTACK. CHAMPAIGN NEVER START YET.

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by Tolumis: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2022
derecho:
Next is to IMO sowi Ebonyi to console Dave Umahi
Oga sentiment aside I don't see any the states you mentioned voting for APC.

Igbo just like the Yoruba will vote based in their perception about the Country

Don't even mention IMO because the Umolites are very angry of their governor
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello by derecho(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2022
You no fit spot sarcasm?
Na only person wey dem curse go vote APC
Tolumis:
Oga sentiment aside I don't see any the states you mentioned voting for APC.

Igbo just like the Yoruba will vote based in their perception about the Country

Don't even mention IMO because the Umolites are very angry of their governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) / Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.