Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Are You Prepared For Eternity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Prepared For Eternity? (228 Views)

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? / Rapture, Are You Prepared? / Are You Prepared For The New World Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Prepared For Eternity? by topshore(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Scripture Text: Ecclesiastes 3:1-13

"For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation"- 2 Corinthians 6:2

"Let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4: 10-12

Calvary greeting to you Brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As we all know, there's time for everything underneath the earth. The question to you this morning is: "Are you prepared for Eternity? This time of the world is for the preparation of where you will spend your afterlife and who you want to spend it with.

You must start preparing for eternity in time for there'll be no second chance to prepare once you have crossed the border out of this world we are. There's a specific day on the calendar (though you may not know) where all your preparation for eternity will be over. Whether you are prepared to experience unending joy with God or everlasting agony in fire of damnation with satan depends on what what happens during your lifetime. For a rudder (as small as it is) determines the direction of a great ocean liner, in the same vein, that which is done in time influence eternity.

How do You Prepare in Time?

1. The answer to this is: Don't wait! Receive Jesus today and tell others about Him. There is a deadline, but God gives direction through Jesus Christ. Tomorrow may be too late.

"Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” - James 4:13-15

2. If you have an uncertain or unsettled matter within you, with anyone, or with your Creator (God); now is the time to settle it. You have no guarantee of any more time to prepare for eternity neither can you put off responding to the One who made you and gave you time.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."- Matthew 24:36-37.

3. Prepare for Eternity by coming in faith to the Eternal Son of God, Jesus Christ. Come to Him in time and He will save you and bring you to Himself in Eternity.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."- Matthew 11:28-29.

Time is short and scarce my brother, my sister. And the more scarce something is, the more valuable it is. Gold and diamond would be worthless if you pick them up like pebbles on the side of the road. Time would not be so precious if we would never die. But since you are never more than a breath away from eternity, the way you use your time has eternal significance. Prepare to meet your God!

God bless you as you do so, in the name of Jesus, amen!

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, Come into my life, Take control of my life. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Forgive me, Have mercy on me and Lead me to spend Eternal life with You, in Jesus name I pray, amen!

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Culled from Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional Vol. 7 Jan-Dec 2022

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Darwinism / Muslims Marginalization In South-west / Political Geographic Area In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.