Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,703 members, 7,930,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards (12126 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Orji Kalu Emerges 2022 Best Senator Of The Year In Constituency Projects / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zulum is the best right now.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is it that nobody attend this year own, why have I only been seeing 2020.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by IsaacRocks(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Nigerians Mumu Gann, someone that's still paying teachers 8500 monthly is best governor.

Well I'm not surprised some people still believe APC can rescue Nigeria from APC
You are a Sadist. How much is allocated to him? and has his Teachers complained to you?
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Downey(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
I stopped trusting English language when my teacher said"give her her pen"was correct but give him him pen wrong�
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by GeneralDae: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Nigerians Mumu Gann, someone that's still paying teachers 8500 monthly is best governor.

Well I'm not surprised some people still believe APC can rescue Nigeria from APC
While I share your sentiments, I heard he increased it recently.
Nevertheless, Borno State is perhaps one of the cheapest places to live in now in Nigeria because it doesn't receive lots of visitors due to inherent fears some still have, so 8000 naira would still go a long way in Borno than in Lagos or even Kebbi for instance.
I agree however, that it should be increased to standard minimum wage of 30,000 naira.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by joyd200: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Osibanjo and Kwankwaso combo would have done that but the professor was not bold enough to leave APC for NNPP. Infact I was anticipating an Atiku/Obi ticket versus Osibanjo/Kwankwaso tickets. Both fail taking an oppositing position the other should have made.
Laggafin:
Star boy Osinbajo and zulum combo wud have given my Obidient family a run for dia Money.. but the Agbado party rada choose a drug baron and a terrorist combo and scored an own goal emilokanly grin cool
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by truthfinder319: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Well deserved.
Zulum is mentee to Shettima
Shetti.a is mentee and deputy to Asiwaju
Asiwaju is the next President
SE will produce Senate President
NW for Speaker
SS for SGF
SW for COS

AmadiAba:

https://www.nannews.ng/2022/08/29/zulum-emerges-2022-best-governor-of-the-year/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ApGyzXoRA&feature=emb_title
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Gofwane(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
StagethemTVee:
He is good, his people love him, and has a beautiful daughter too.
Chai! You had to bring his daughter into this?
Oboyyeh, you be legend for womanizing.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Eriokanmi: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maybe I'd have considered this man , had tinubu picked him instead of shettima
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by truthfinder319: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Well deserved.
Shettima is mentee and deputy to Asiwaju
NC for Deputy Senate President
NW for Speaker
SS for SGF
SW for COS
Nigeria will prosper

AmadiAba:

Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by truthfinder319: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Well deserved.
Shettima is mentee and deputy to Asiwaju
NC for Deputy Senate President
NW for Speaker
SS for SGF
SW for COS
Nigeria will prosper
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tobloc:
Great man.

Would have been a great Vice Presidential candidate to Osinbajo.

Congratulations to him.

Apparently, he is happy remaining governor. I'm sure that was his stance, hence, urged Tinubu to go for the immediate past governor, Shettima who is now his running mate.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by DropsMic(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He has done well
Just hearing about him. What exactly is his achievement in his state?
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by AsawanaDgreat: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Ivimmanuel: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ortom come and see your fellow governors
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Laggafin: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
joyd200:
Osibanjo and Kwankwaso combo would have done that but the professor was not bold enough to leave APC for NNPP. Infact I was anticipating an Atiku/Obi ticket versus Osibanjo/Kwankwaso tickets. Both fail taking an oppositing position the other should have made.
You MEant an Obi/Atiku Vs Osinbajo/kwankwaso? That would have been a keen contested and sweet election in our history.. infact someone like me would have been in dilemma who to vote,, but I know i would have ultimately ended Up voting my star boy
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by longifilis(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
AmadiAba:

I am pleased
Well deserved
Borno is a case study
Go and live in Borno

All hail You
Babagana Zulum
Professor
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by shortIGBOman: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
This award is well deserved. Congratulations Governor Zulum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Laughable, best governor "indeed!
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Cmanforall: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Jesus

God have mercy on media and propaganda...

Ndi Borno..really? same Borno..

hahahahahahahahaha....okay Sar,lemme laugh in kafachan
It is Alexreports Awards.
That's his hustle
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by TUTU147: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Well deserved,I wish this man deputize Osinbanjo or Obi, everybody for smile.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by TUTU147: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Indispensable85:
Zulum is the best right now.
sure
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by OwaliZiz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Which award them give Dino mbok?
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Ahleebomaye: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
AmadiAba:

TWO YEARS OF BLACK OUT IN THE STATE. YET HE GETS GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR... NAIJA! WE'VE SET OUR STANDARDS SO LOW...

1 Like

Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by nathyx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gov Ortom of benue state should be receiving this award because despite little resources he has managed to perform better.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Johncuppa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Laggafin:
Star boy Osinbajo and zulum combo wud have given my Obidient family a run for dia Money.. but the Agbado party rada choose a drug baron and a terrorist combo and scored an own goal emilokanly grin cool
Obidient won't even exist in the first place.
Peter Obi and Atiku are having hope because PYO was played out.

Fear captive of the might.
Re: Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards by Billmos: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
D best in d country so far!!!! congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Sanwo Olu - Photos / Mininum Wage: Ekiti To Commence Payment Of N30,000 This Month / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.