Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? (616 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / My Girlfriend Likes Maltreating My Gateman When She Visits (advise Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by Irijosa777(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greetings to you guys!

Please I need advice on how to reduce bellefat.
Last year I told my Mom that I will be going into a relationship, I also told her that the family shouldn't interfere in whom I want to marry, they should just accept any lady I bring home because I'm very sure and confident that I'm going to bring a good lady home just as the rest of my big brothers. Based on the trust she had for me she accepted but, she told me not to marry a lady that is fat especially bellefat, even my late father does not want it for any of his sons either, she reminded me.
Fast forward to this year, last month I sent the pictures of my girlfriend to her, she said my girlfriend is fat meaning she is not acceptable, my elder sister support her too. but I'm not really bother about it because I know mom is going to accept her as time goes on. Mom is very considerate, lovely and understanding. I'm her last born and she loves me so much, so I believe she is going to listen to me if I plead with her. But ever since my girlfriend know about my mother responsed she has been trying to work and reduce her fatness especially the bellefat.
I told her not to bother about it but she is bother because she said I'm the last last born, so my family influence on me is very high, so she is scared I might leave her if my Mom insist and refuse to change her mind.
December I will be taking her home, I wanted it to be next month but she insisted I should first traveled alone next month then we can travel to meet my Mom in December. I have already met her family. but she seriously working on the fatness so that my Mom will not have issues with her by then.
Please apart from exercise, what else can she do to reduce her bellefat? Any useful information will be highly appreciated. Please! �� Thank you.
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by IamBlessed12: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
It is well
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lock her up in a room for 30 days with 4 packs of bottle water and a dozen of orange and 5 pineapple that is diced, and a bunch of banana only. After 30 days open the door and get your new size 8 woman. angry
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Lock her up in a room for 30 days with 4 packs of bottle water and a dozen of orange and 5 pineapple that is diced, and a bunch of banana only. After 30 days open the door and get your new size 8 woman. angry
She go still chop shawarma again return back to default settings cheesy
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:

She go still chop shawarma again fat cheesy
That is the thing. These fat women lack self control in every aspect of their lives.
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by tee59(f): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tell her not to eat late at night. But, why are your parents deciding for you now? Are you sure you're man enough? Why can't they accept your choice of a woman? You have to stand on your ground while taking decisions at times. Your girl must cut down on junks, stop taking carbonated drinks, frying of everything before eating is not good. It's well.
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

That is the thing. These fat women lack self control in every aspect of their lives.
Back then during my nysc, i asked my fat FWB why she eats late despite her size, she got mad and ended things up.
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by YeyeGbami: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do lipo for her now. Why you dey dull.

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Back then during my nysc, i asked my fat FWB why she eats late despite her size, she got mad and ended things up.
Lol they don't like to be held accountable and they despise the truth. Call them chubby or a bit plus size but they never want to hear the truth about them being fat and obese so that they can comfortably keep eating like pigs.

If a man is average financially and he marries a fat lady. He is halfway on the road to poverty especially if that so called fat woman is jobless OMG. She will eat his past, present and future until he becomes bankrupt. And they are usually lazy to do house chores and lazy to move around to the market. To go and buy ordinary soap across the road they must look for somebody to send or help them.

I don't blame op's family for not wanting him to marry a fat lady. They are aware that fat obese ladies are calamitous. Op should be careful she might lose the weight now and when he finally marries her she starts eating like a buffalo and may use pregnancy as excuse undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by Irijosa777(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
tee59:
Tell her not to eat late at night. But, why are your parents deciding for you now? Are you sure you're man enough? Why can't they accept your choice of a woman? You have to stand on your ground while taking decisions at times. Your girl must cut down on junks, stop taking carbonated drinks, frying of everything before eating is not good. It's well.

Okay!
Thanks for your advise
God bless you
Re: Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? by Irijosa777(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Lol they don't like to be held accountable and they despise the truth. Call them chubby or a bit plus size but they never want to hear the truth about them being fat and obese so that they can comfortably keep eating like pigs.

If a man is average financially and he marries a fat lady. He is halfway on the road to poverty especially if that so called fat woman is jobless OMG. She will eat his past, present and future until he becomes bankrupt. And they are usually lazy to do house chores and lazy to move around to the market. To go and buy ordinary soap across the road they must look for somebody to send or help them.

I don't blame op's family for not wanting him to marry a fat lady. They are aware that fat obese ladies are calamitous. Op should be careful she might lose the weight now and when he finally marries her she starts eating like a buffalo and may use pregnancy as excuse undecided undecided

You funny oo, but the bolded is highly Noted. We are going to work it even after married.

Thanks for your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. / But Why Are Guys Who Don't Date Girls All Around Seen As Fanatics ? / Any One Knows Her IG Handle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.