Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs (301 Views)

NIGERIA Has Gone To The Dogs. / Nairaland has gone to the Dogs / Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by theymany1: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
A female friend of mine who is fasting told me her church pastor who they are fasting together is asking her out, that he likes her bla bla.

Imagine I told her it wrongs for the so called man of God to be asking her out knowing fully well they are fasting n not to tempt each or indulge in such till fasting is over, she said there's nothing wrong.

Worst of all, she agreed and they even spend the time together now, but to her defense, they haven't had sex just kissing.

She don go mountain go complete her fasting.

Is this what religion is now about?

1 Like

Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by LikeAking: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
theymany1:
A female friend of mine who is fasting told me her church pastor who they are fasting together is asking her out, that he likes her bla bla.

Imagine I told her it wrongs for the so called man of God to be asking her out knowing fully well they are fasting n not to tempt each or indulge in such till fasting is over, she said there's nothing wrong.

Worst of all, she agreed and they even spend the time together now, but to her defense, they haven't had sex just kissing.

She don go mountain go complete her fasting.

Is this what religion is now about?

Oga calm down.

Na so life b..

Nobody holy, we only pretend to b holy.

The elders preaching holiness deed worse in dia day.

Just join Dem...
Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by theymany1: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
LikeAking:

Oga calm down.

Na so life b..

Nobody holy, we only pretend to b holy.

The elders preaching holiness deed worse in dia day.

Just join Dem...

omo if u see d way she dey put the religion for head, u go think say she dey there when dey kill Jesus
Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by phelonrays: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by LikeAking: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
theymany1:
omo if u see d way she dey put the religion for head, u go think say she dey there when dey kill Jesus

Na so e b.

D holier dey claim d faker they are.

Just enjoy dis life.

1 Like

Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by Surfacebaba: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
4get religion o
Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by Carcholce: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Most Women, especially Nigerian women get wet for pastors. A pastor to them is the only male figure that has complete authority over them, more than their father/husbands.

When I’m completely satisfied with my whoring lifestyle, I’d love to become a pastor.

“Sister Jennifer, don’t allow your husband to come close to you for three weeks”

Sister Jennifer; Okay daddy”

1 Like

Re: Religion In Nigeria Is For The Dogs by theymany1: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Carcholce:
Most Women, especially Nigerian women get wet for pastors. A pastor to them is the only male figure that has complete authority over them, more than their father/husbands.

When I’m completely satisfied with my whoring lifestyle, I’d love to become a pastor.

“Sister Jennifer, don’t allow your husband to come close to you for three weeks”

Sister Jennifer; Okay daddy”
as in ehh, from our mothers to the ladies now.

Yahoo 2.2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check On Me Please Call My Number / Where Is My Soul Mate? / Discover The Secrets Of Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.