Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,515 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) (471 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / WATCH VIDEO Of How Skye Bank Demolished 212 Houses In Lagos, Rendered Over 3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
I uploaded this picture to my profile on WhatsApp, since then I had received over 3000 messages from my friends asking me to explain the meaning of the picture to them
Did any body here knows the meaning of the picture before I finalize my answer to them

Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by IamBlessed12: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lives built upon the sacrifices of people who died for what is currently being enjoyed

People gave their lives that we may enjoy the livelihood we presently enjoy. Our present reality was formed and forged through their labor, sacrifices and blood

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by Jimmythewise: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
IamBlessed12:
Lives built upon the sacrifices of people who died for what is currently being enjoyed
Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
so you post a pic and dont know its meaning?!

it simply means that many people have died for the FREEDOM that we cherish today.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by dollytino4real(f): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Only Peter n his wife will stand at the podium of power while we support dem from underground
Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by Unzerious: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
dollytino4real:
Only Peter n his wife will stand at the podium of power while we support dem from underground

grin grin grin Na today u know undecided
Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Unzerious:

grin grin grin Na today u know undecided
since B.C.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by Brainmytool: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
The Educational system is a scam and a deceitful agenda. So only the few dat learns about this stays afloat while the others follows the 40-40-40 rule created for them.
Re: I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture) by Odebayo4010(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so you post a pic and dont know its meaning?!

it simply means that many people have died for the FREEDOM that we cherish today.

You said I posted pic and don't know the meaning,I think maybe you don't read the post well

(1) (Reply)

Never Lend Money To People Who Wear This Cap. / Vacancies At Maduka University Enugu / Glass And Mirror Miami FL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.