Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,431 members, 7,888,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts (586 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by MsDoris(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Big Brother Naija level up housemate, Phyna has expressed worry over the fact that her love interest, Groovy, is yet to assure her of his love.

During a late night discussion under the duvet, the lovebirds were heard discussing their relationship.

Phyna asked Groovy why he was yet to profess his love for her.

According to her, she has told him several times that she loved him but he was yet to tell her 'I love you'.

She further asked if he had feelings for her at all.

Replying to her, Groovy affirmed to having feelings for her, however, he was yet to tell her he loves her because he wasn't used to such.

She further asked him if he didn't want to fall in love with her and he said he wanted to but things were a bit complex now for that to happen....

Visit web page below for full update/ Watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/08/bbnaija-why-cant-you-tell-me-you-love.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by hartopher76: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Forced ship
Re: Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
She’s forcing herself on a man to love her, is that not madness? Only ladies with low self esteem will make a first move on a man. I’ll rather remain single than ever making a first move on any man, even female animals don’t do such towards their males. If this is what they call Woke, please I don’t want to be Woke
Re: Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by samuelgodson(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ship no wan sail

Re: Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Phyna is using this guy to. Play the game

I pray he get common sense and leave her

Re: Bbnaija: "Why Can't You Tell Me You Love Me" - Phyna Queries Groovy. He Reacts by meobizy(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
This guy should exit the show so Phyna carries back to being her old self.

(1) (Reply)

Dababy Disgraced And Laughed After He Sold Only 500 Tickets For His Concert / Moment Rema Brought Out Dave To Perform Together Live On Stage At O2 Academy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.