Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke (17128 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke by JJuanMiguel: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol e pain am. Infact LASU is no1 on the list. How can you sack all lecturers that are under ASUU in your university. Is that not how quacks behave
Was it Federal government that employed LASU lecturers or Lagos state government?
If they have a problem, they should take it to LASG.
Not hiding under ASUU to stay at home and fight for UTAS, EAA and other things not peculiar to LASU.
Re: Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Was it Federal government that employed LASU lecturers or Lagos state government?
If they have a problem, they should take it to LASG.
Not hiding under ASUU to stay at home and fight for UTAS, EAA and other things not peculiar to LASU.
You have no right to victimize lecturers cos they associate with their parent body. So embrace your new name

1 Like

Re: Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke by JJuanMiguel: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
You have no right to victimize lecturer. So embrace your new name
Don't make it personal as i have no business with any state university.
But any LASU lecturer that's being paid by LASG and has refused to come to work without official leave deserves to be sacked.
That's not victimization, i can't just decide not to go to work and expect things to be normal, including staying at home and expecting salary.
I'll resign and move on to better things if I'm no longer comfortable with the terms of my employment.
Re: Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke by phemmyfour: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Don't make it personal as i have no business with any state university.
But any LASU lecturer that's being paid by LASG and has refused to come to work without official leave deserves to be sacked.
That's not victimization, i can't just decide not to go to work and expect things to be normal, including staying at home and expecting salary.
I'll resign and move on to better things if I'm no longer comfortable with the terms of my employment.
Typical statement by quack universities that don't understand that it's illegal to sack an employee who took part in strike actions put together by a recognized union

The Union belongs to both state and federal academic staff of Nigeria universities

1 Like

Re: Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke by emorse(m): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Softmirror:

YAHOO-YAHOO PLUS RUNS GIRLS COME FULL STUDENTS. IT IS BALANCE! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) / FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.