Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

"Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) (22353 Views)

Wike Dances To Flavour's Big Baller Song (Video) / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Hahahahaha, this man self
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is a mistake by Johnathans wife. Greedy and corrupt politicians.

He's only been empowering touts in Rivers State. When I see people praising him for mediocre flyovers I just know that Nigerians are far away from civilisation.

A man who can't attract investors, can't create jobs, doesn't have a budget, spends states money like a tyrant that he is.

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
The downfall of a man starts with Ego.
Wike is not a man with noble personality and he has a foul mouth.
If your greatness will equal Wiké's downfall, then you're the greatest in your lineage.

4 Likes

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
You know, buhari so lowered the bar that everyone now wants to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is a huge disappointment to his Ikwere people. He should should just use his powers and tyranny to extend his tenure by another four years, otherwise, in less than a year from now, he will be old news
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Taich(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

You think a man will rule oil rich Rivers state for 8 years and be made redundant? Oga in politics, money talks and Wike is heavily loaded. You better wake up because even the newly elected officials will need the support of Wike to survive Rivers politics.

Money and power are different. Currently Nyesom has both but by 2023 he will relinquish power, then you will know which is greater of the two. Who has more influence today between Wike, Amaechi, Odili and Omehie? Remember they were once all Governors of Rivers state.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by lagosrd: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The policeman behind him, is he pregnant?

Is a giant pregnant kangaroo �
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by rusher14: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheriffiq:

About about 3 months

Time is rather short.

If you were already IT savvy, I would have told you to go for CCNA but 3 months isn't enough time.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by rusher14: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Viltron:
Wike is a mistake by Johnathans wife. Greedy and corrupt politicians.

He's only been empowering touts in Rivers State. When I see people praising him for mediocre flyovers I just know that Nigerians are far away from civilisation.

A man who can't attract investors, can't create jobs, doesn't have a budget, spends states money like a tyrant that he is.

Hope you are voting Tinubu?
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Blazebond(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2022
This man matter na comedy abeg.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2022
This man na pure cruise.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Tapout(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
A once time local govt chairman before Amechi made him COS in Rivers State would ring bell to Mc Olumo personality.
Delegates Meetings with Wike is for financial gains that in turn whomever emerges won't reciprocate to refund the gesture soon.
Peter, Atiku, Tinubu are politicians and can derail without second thought.
I choose not to say whom to vote but then again its not in my hands to predict the winner.

Guy relax, it's not that deep. Small thing, una done full page with write up. All those you mentioned have probably seen this clip and laughed over it, but you done come carry am for head. This is all politics, don't blame him for playing the game in a comical manner.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Every little thing must enter news.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Dawn91(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
Na this Kain chop life dey make sense. Nobody can say this man failed as a governor, he has indeed done very well. Enter Port-harcourt to veLify.. When it comes to Security, the guy is very proactive and decisive. I remember when a group of people with red cap wearing ancestors tried to turn Rivers state to something else, the steps Wike took need to be studied.

Tinubu supporters in pains over impending loss ..cry more your tears are sweet grin
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
Na this Kain chop life dey make sense. Nobody can say this man failed as a governor, he has indeed done very well. Enter Port-harcourt to veLify.. When it comes to Security, the guy is very proactive and decisive. I remember when a group of people with red cap wearing ancestors tried to turn Rivers state to something else, the steps Wike took need to be studied.
Oga if u are male, why putting female (f) on your monicker?? For false identity I am going to report your monicker. No dey confuse us u hear?
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Viltron:

You don't live in pH I know otherwise you won't be typing this.

Wike is the worst governor of Rivers State. Governance isn't just about flyovers. What about human capital development? Wike has failed miserably. The unemployment rate in Rivers State is higher than any other state why?
Next governor will be worst don't worry. Even if u be governor tomorrow, somebody will term you worst
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:
Oh my God I'm so disappointed with my man. Wike why pls why?

You are a leader and a governor for God sake you can descend these low and earn respect from anyone.

So if we chose you as our flagbearer are these all you will be doing? Now I understand why people that matters stood against you being the flagbearer.

Haba, grow up my man, you are no longer kegite tout member, you are not those unruly, no manners, no principle, liars, useless obi supporters my man.

Pls grow up. Honestly you talks to much. Calm down bko clm down sir. You are my number1 political baller but control your too much talking be silent and deadly is far better my man.
Oga politics no be church program. It's a dirty game. B4 u go into it know what you are going into. Politicians are always taut
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by slaxe3: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2022
This man na cruise

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by tesppidd: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

Tinubu is an obviously sick oldie.

He should go and take care of his health.

The job of a president requires brain and brawn.

Tinubu doesn't have the strength and mental capacity to do that job at this time.

PS: Since I have made my point abundantly clear, I won't reply you again.
You have not even made any point talkless of making anything abundantly clear.

The salient point of your initial post was about how Wike had already achieved so much and risen to be governor so he was doing okay.

You then went on to say that Tinubu had achieved much from the system and still wanted to be President so he is greedy.

That was why i had to remind you that Wike himself wanted to be President and that's why he is crying everywhere today like a fat kid denied his daily ration of cake.

So how can you use the same tongue to blast Tinubu for being greedy in aspiring to be President but not blast Wike for aspiring too; when both men have benefited from the system??

So your initial post was not majorly about health but about "greed" of Tinubu but not greed of Wike.

So you may now fuccc offf, no need to respond to me.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by tesppidd: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2022
ecolime:

People blame Tinubu because he brought Buhari into power.

He was silent on all the atrocities being committed by Buhari, Herdmen, etc. just because he wants to succeed him.

And you want us not to blast him?
You are lost in the context of the discussion.

He said Tinubu had already become governor and earned so much so he was greedy for trying to be President.

He then praised Wike for rising to become governor and so we should not be mocking him.

So i asked him, why did you not call Wike greedy too, but you are praising him??

PS
Whatever Tinubu did for Buhari is a topic for another day.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

Hope you are voting Tinubu?

No, I'm not!
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by onuman: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Scatter them. This was like how Rotimi Amaechi used to dance when he joined Tinubu and Atiku to pull down GEJ from office of the President.
Wike don scatter them.
Through contesting to winning APC presidential ticket, Bola Tinubu literally told Amaechi that Amaechi is 2nd Class citizen who is not supposed to be president of Nigeria.
Atiku Abubakar made similar impression before Wike. But Wike doesn't play Whot game with someone who put pepper into his eyes.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2022
mhmsadyq:
A loser who cannot win ordinary party primary dey raise chest.

Anyways, na for Rivers him go end!
party primary for president is not ordinary.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by OPICANTO2223: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2022
eastgates1:
is obi in same party like atiku? please explain the reason behind this thinking to me like a five year old

From the look of things, instead of him losing by rigging, is better Atiku wins. Tinubu has no regard for the SS/SE. Atiku is lesser demon to Tinubu
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by OPICANTO2223: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Khastro:

That is not truth. That is what you wish. Others can wish otherwise, neither can be truths at the same time

The current thief justice of saparim court
of Nigoria is the boy of tiFanubi nd plans are made in all angle to use all whims and caprices to rig. The bulk vote from SE/SS should not be divided.

APC is strategically may be using Obi to divide the votes of SS_SE. Obi should be wise. Nigoria is not a country, is share the cake
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by uyimove19(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
wike the new bride in town hahaha
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by bigtt76(f): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Freethinker87: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2022
OnionBandit:

Honestly, I couldn't recognize PH last time I visited. The roads mehn! New bridges everywhere with lane markings and street lights. The whole city has been turned into a huge construction zone.

PH now wears a new look. We'll miss Gov. Wike abeg. Keep peppering dem with your designers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by Kog45(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls is Wike spending his personal money or government money cos his ego na another thing o on top our money.
Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by queengift(f): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Hahahahhahahahha. I noticed it too
quote author=Nonexisting1 post=116212738]The policeman behind him, is he pregnant?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 / Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.