Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,188 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says (2769 Views)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Kagd10: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2022
The same Peter Obi who previously said he's not a Saint. Lol.. His Pandora news are all over the internet sef. Problem with Peter Obi is he lies a lot cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by RenaissanceGuy: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Every normal person know say curse no get any level,if e dey work all politicians for don drop,lol.

Many politicians and criminal have cursed themself just to get out of a particular situation, and nothing sup.So this is not a sign of humility or anything.
So let your conscience judge you.
That's not true. All of the senators, honourable, former GMDs of NNPC, etc, who suddenly died over night over the years, especially the past two years - may have been victims of this kind of curses!
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by drlateef: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

Punish him for giving Nigerians a fighting chance.... how do you people reason.

It’s a fake fighting chance because he was in PDP that destroyed NIGERIA up till 3 months ago.

2 Likes

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Uteghe(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
He said nothing.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

Lol... i know it hurts to support a known thief with so much evidence while he is contesting with a much much cleaner person.. its obvious you have no bragging points, which is why you trying so hard to make them all seem same... they are not same, Obi cant be compared to the rougues beside him..
obi is the worst. He is the only candidate that allow medical doctors to go for 13 months strike.
I know you will not respond on this one

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

They are not the same... be proud of your corrupt ridden old aspirant with extreme criminal past with evidence abound wanting to ruin the future of the young with his pronounced Bokoharam accomplice, its unfortunate you could not even mention them in your convo, which goes to show deep down you know they are not right for the future of promising young people.. little wonder you could not answer, but your convo trails gave you out.. its amazing how for greed and selfishness, you would rather the nation burns..
hahahaaa. Obi is a desperate bastard. He is funding and sponsoring the terrorist group called ipob/ESN
During his time Anambara people were dieing like flies while doctors are in a 13 months strike.
The corrupt basterd left Nigeria to London so that he can meet wike instead of doing the rubbish meeting here in Nigeria.
The terrorists that says Biafra or dead are now zombiedient. Every reasonable Nigerian knows that Obi is a representative of Ipob.

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

You really have comprehension problem... why do you switch companies?, Why do you aim for higher pay?, why do you up skill yourself?... does it mean your previous coy is dead or not functioning anymore?
you foolishly come to my terms without knowledge. Since you are claiming that everybody change company because of pay shows that Obi is just like everybody.
If you don't believe just give me 5 points that differentiate Obi from other politicians.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

And you then concluded there definitely is a negotiation is between Obi, Tinubu and Atiku?... in as much as you are trying too hard to link Obi to the characters of the others, he is not and miles apart in similarities... if we dont appreciate and elevate the good in the society, bad would become norm.
show me the difference
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by citygarden(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
I watch the video that is no where he said what the op Post. And he is not convincing me enough on restructuring and education. I can do more better than peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by ElSudani: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
This man is a clown. Well, this will not be the first time he will tell a brazen lie. But invoking God's wrath on your family is taking this desperation to a new level.

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa. Obi is a desperate bastard. He is funding and sponsoring the terrorist group called ipob/ESN
During his time Anambara people were dieing like flies while doctors are in a 13 months strike.
The corrupt basterd left Nigeria to London so that he can meet wike instead of doing the rubbish meeting here in Nigeria.
The terrorists that says Biafra or dead are now zombiedient. Every reasonable Nigerian knows that Obi is a representative of Ipob.

grin grin.... there you go... be proud of the old hag and his terrorist side chick.... calling a 61 year Obi a desperate bastard, what then do you call an 87 year old patient aspiring for same position grin?... like Dino said, you really cant do this without looking stupid.. grin

If you had an iota of knowledge to make proper research you would have known there was no vaccum during the strike which was as a result of doctors rejecting 60% increase in pay, they wanted 100%.. but what do i know, urchins dont read.

Obi left to meet wike, very laughable.. yet wike is back after his meeting with Atiku, while Obi has toured countries interacting with disaporans.... yeah we know it hurts when your candidate is bed ridden and not really acceptable to elites, little wonder the Kabaka, Kabiru, oluomo meetings which he adores so much like his dipees....

With the current state of Nigeria today, the abysmal failure and an ongoing ASUU strike of 7mth now, you should be hiding in shame and not be on offensive..

Feel free to support your greatgrand dad as president of your future.. right thinking Nigerians have refused vehemently.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by delkuf(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Somehow Sha,I see no need for him to prove anything when it comes to this situation, because one way or the other all politician don embezzle money,lol.

Na election,and people's vote go do the talking, lol.
And the man say if him embezzle any money make God punish him and his children. We have been so brain washed that we believe that we all must be the same.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
show me the difference

I dont need to show you... you know deep down, search within..
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by delkuf(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
CSTRR:

He is selling himself the way it ought it to be.
That is how it happens in other parts of the world.

The problem is that you are not used to decent politicians.

Na the ones with flowing agbada you know.
Thank you. Don't mind them. They think everybody in public office must embezzle money. That is why run after ppl like tinubu and atiku
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
you foolishly come to my terms without knowledge. Since you are claiming that everybody change company because of pay shows that Obi is just like everybody.
If you don't believe just give me 5 points that differentiate Obi from other politicians.

Find attached the difference... its amazing how a budget is inflated beyond "oh my God", yet you support same thieves that loot the future of you and your children, yet you cant seem to stop loving them.. its called stockholm syndrome..

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

grin grin.... there you go... be proud of the old hag and his terrorist side chick.... calling a 61 year Obi a desperate bastard, what then do you call an 87 year old patient aspiring for same position grin?... like Dino said, you really cant do this without looking stupid.. grin

If you had an iota of knowledge to make proper research you would have known there was no vaccum during the strike which was as a result of doctors rejecting 60% increase in pay, they wanted 100%.. but what do i know, urchins dont read.

Obi left to meet wike, very laughable.. yet wike is back after his meeting with Atiku, while Obi has toured countries interacting with disaporans.... yeah we know it hurts when your candidate is bed ridden and not really acceptable to elites, little wonder the Kabaka, Kabiru, oluomo meetings which he adores so much like his dipees....

With the current state of Nigeria today, the abysmal failure and an ongoing ASUU strike of 7mth now, you should be hiding in shame and not be on offensive..

Feel free to support your greatgrand dad as president of your future.. right thinking Nigerians have refused vehemently.
so 7 months is great than 13 months?
Obi children are schooling abroad.
Obi family is not in this country while the liar is promising nonsense
Sorry the pictures of Obi and wike was taken in Anambara
You called Tinubu 87 years old man, but your brainless skull cannot provide one single prove that Tinubu is above 69 years.

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Prosper123: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nigeria is not ready for change. Which other politician has said something like this boldly.. I'm not in support of Tinubu, but I want him to win for people to see what they went for.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
so 7 months is great than 13 months?
Obi children are schooling abroad.
Obi family is not in this country while the liar is promising nonsense
Sorry the pictures of Obi and wike was taken in Anambara
You called Tinubu 87 years old man, but your brainless skull cannot provide one single prove that Tinubu is above 69 years.

You see.. you are devoid of information, yet brag like you have them..

Obi's son works in the US, while his daughter is a teacher in Nigeria, atleast its a lot better than Tinubu spending the nations resources buying houses worth over N3bn for just two children or grand children abroad, only God knows..

If going by the pictures you alledged, we can also say Obi went for a meeting with Obasanjo whom ealier had a meeting with Tinubu, Yesterday Tinubu was with GEJ, maybe they are in alliance going by your analysis... like anyone cant have a meeting anymore.

Why is your candidate the only aspirant that has almost every detail of his past in secrecy?. have you not sat down to really question yourself.. please find attached below..

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by olagunte4divine: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Officer, think well before you invoke God's wrath on yourself and family. To be Nigeria's President no be by force o.Pity the innocent children, if you know you ain't perfect.God bless you, Sir!Officer, think well before you invoke God's wrath on yourself and family. To be Nigeria's President no be by force o.Pity the innocent children, if you know you ain't perfect.God bless you, Sir!...
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Misterdhee1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
This guy is just selling phantom dreams to Nigerians with no substantial idea of how he intends to achieve any of them. But I guess that’s what is obtainable when successive governments have failed the people

1 Like

Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Mr. Peter Obi, even though I will vote for you, such comments are not necessary.

Focus on what you will do for the people, not curses. No serious Nigerian believes in curses anymore.
Don't mind the op, I've watched this video, Peter Obi didn't make such comment. The op captioned it to draw attention
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Merciful God if ever u still exist we ask you just one thing come 2023 we want peter obi as our president in anyway your going to do it just do it for us and our faith in Almighty Allah!!
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

Obi's son works in the US, while his daughter is a teacher in Nigeria, atleast its a lot better than Tinubu spending the nations resources buying houses worth over N3bn for just two children or grand children abroad, only God knows..

If going by the pictures you alledged, we can also say Obi went for a meeting with Obasanjo whom ealier had a meeting with Tinubu, Yesterday Tinubu was with GEJ, maybe they are in alliance going by your analysis... like anyone cant have a meeting anymore.

Why is your candidate the only aspirant that has almost every detail of his past in secrecy?. have you not sat down to really question yourself.. please find attached below..
my problem is not about the meeting, my issue lies with the venue of the meeting.
Tinubu mate obj in Ogun, Tinubu mate gej in abj. But obi who claim to be different travel to UK to have a 30 minutes meeting with wike.
BTW, for comparing Obi with Tinubu you have agreed with my submission that all of them are the same.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by asanausana91: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Esseite:

his daughter a teacher in Nigeria? Hahahaaa!!! I hope you are not talking about the daughter whom account was used to siphon Anambara state money?
You guys are brainless I swear.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Advocate500: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
carochristoper:
Officer, think well before you invoke God's wrath on yourself and family.

To be Nigeria's President no be by force o.

Pity the innocent children, if you know you ain't perfect.

God bless you, Sir!
how about if he knows he is perfect? I know we don't see this character in our regular politics.an administrator we be aware if he have stolen a penny or not .
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Advocate500: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abdul05:
thank you bros joh grin

Abi.this sounds like a desperate man

agbado supporter,I am not surprised,a man who left governance 20years ago still have his eyes fixed in Lagos State treasury.when you believe in such character to rescue Nigeria,you can believe anything.
Re: 'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says by Vote4Obi: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
talking about who to vote? Pls you are free to vote any of them according to your conviction, but don't tell us that this one is different or that one is worst. Vote your choice

Of course, every normal human being with sense knows that we have two old criminals contesting the election against a man that has fear of God and love of humanity in him.

I didn't mention names but Nigerians already know who the criminals are!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Obidient Movement In Southern Kaduna / Apc Presidential Campaign Turns Bloody In Jos / Nigeria's Vice-president Elect Goodluck Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.