Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

Relatable Quotes About Depression (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Relatable Quotes About Depression (photo) (231 Views)

Let's Talk About Depression / Everything You Need To Know About Depression / What You Need To Know About Depression And How To Cope With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relatable Quotes About Depression (photo) by SimplyLovlyn(f): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2022
We all experience depression in different ways, which is related to how we experience the world. And how we deal with depression also differs, but, it is common for depressed people to experience a persistent feeling of sadness, hopelessness and worthlessness.

Quotes about depression give an insight into what it’s like to be living with depression and how depressed people cope with depression. It helps depressed people recognize that others can relate to the way they feel. Knowing you are not alone, gives you the courage to keep fighting to get better.

“Depression is loneliness even when you’re in the midst of a thousand people”

“Depression isn’t just a word, it’s a feeling”

“I sleep not because I’m sleepy but because it’s a way of escape from my pain”

“When depressed, there’s a struggle between you and your mind”

Read more...
https://mymentalhealthandi.com/relatable-quotes-about-depression/

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Yourself From Many Diseases And Stay Healthy All The Time. / Little Bukky Had Fever And Convulsion; Look What His Parents Did / Dopamine Blockers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.