Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere (498 Views)

Naija Music Pro / Naija Music Pro / Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere by royamoo(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Are you planning to start a career in the music line, or a beginner looking for more knowledge? Here is the best blog for you.

Music is one of the most profitable and accepted talents in the world community today. It has the power to control minds and become a source of wealth to people who invests in it. Today, to become a music pro, you need to dedicate your time and money to musical tools, steady rehearsals and keeping fit. The industry is complex one must be dynamic. This blog is for people who want to invest in music as a way of life. It will be brief but powerful enough to give you a breakthrough.

First, what is Music?

Music is the combination of inspirational lyrics and emotional tones to deliver a message to man type. It has healing power and logically controls the mind. 6 Things bring the world together.

Electricity
Internet
Entertainment (Music and Video)
Sport
Belief
Money

Entertainment is one of the secret wealth of the world today. So, I congratulate you on your dream. Let's get to the real deal.

5 Elements of Music Production
Music Theory
Sound Making
Recording
Mastering
Business

Learning Music theory is the best way to get started in the music business. There you will learn how to build blocks, notes, and patterns. You will also learn music progression, choosing the right music note (key), composing good lyrics and more. Before you decide to learn music theory, start by buying a personal piano. I will advise you to invest your money in instrumentals. You can sort out free music theory classes on YouTube, Reddit Community, Facebook group, Quora and Google. Understanding music theory is the best way to get started.

Sound-making is a big thing in music composition. There are so many applications available on PC and Mobile versions that you can create music beats on. But it's best to get started with the manual approach. Learning how to play a vocal instrument is a secret key to making good music. Consider buying a piano and a percussion instrument. Many people ignore the work of the percussion instruments, but it's a useful musical tool I ever know. It helps you sing in a time frame, and maintain progression and tone.

Recording: There are so many audio recording apps on PC and Mobile versions. You can try out Adobe products. They will help you achieve a pretty music recording. Don't put your mind to software to help you autotune your voice during production. You need to learn music theory and vocal instruments playing before you can record a good sound.

Music mastering is the final stage of production. It is the stage where you combine the instrumental and voice to produce a melody. In this tutorial, I recommend SoundCloud for music mastering. Well, it was expensive. But good things don't come cheap. You need to go through these steps one after the other. Don't be too eager to startup. You can become a music pro in 2 weeks.

The music business is a secret source of wealth in this era. There are many music distributions out there. You can check Google on how to sell music online to have more insight. You may also try out Azure Voice. They are one of the music distribution companies helping upcoming artists in 2021. They also manage independent artists and help them grow their audience on social platforms.

Now you know what to learn. Music theory, Sound Making, Recording, Mastering and connecting to a distributor. Well, starting up a music distribution company is a good move but requires a lot of capital.

If you make good music, you will earn royalties for a lifetime. If your song is of good quality, you will scale to the top without promotion. Your music visibility is in the hand of your distributor. Many promoters don't plan ahead of competitors. But as time goes on, you will learn how to leverage with competitors playing along with the industry rules. The music is a game to some people. It's power, respect, wealth and every good thing to another person. How do you understand music?

Bio: Roy Amoo, 28 Nigerian music distributors. I am the founder of Azure Voice music distribution company in Lagos Nigeria. #GodIsTheRealPlug

Use this link to get started https://azurevoice.com
Re: Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere by Terkx(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
royamoo:
Are you planning to start a career in the music line, or a beginner looking for more knowledge? Here is the best blog for you.

Music is one of the most profitable and accepted talents in the world community today. It has the power to control minds and become a source of wealth to people who invests in it. Today, to become a music pro, you need to dedicate your time and money to musical tools, steady rehearsals and keeping fit. The industry is complex one must be dynamic. This blog is for people who want to invest in music as a way of life. It will be brief but powerful enough to give you a breakthrough.

First, what is Music?

Music is the combination of inspirational lyrics and emotional tones to deliver a message to man type. It has healing power and logically controls the mind. 6 Things bring the world together.

Electricity
Internet
Entertainment (Music and Video)
Sport
Belief
Money

Entertainment is one of the secret wealth of the world today. So, I congratulate you on your dream. Let's get to the real deal.

5 Elements of Music Production
Music Theory
Sound Making
Recording
Mastering
Business

Learning Music theory is the best way to get started in the music business. There you will learn how to build blocks, notes, and patterns. You will also learn music progression, choosing the right music note (key), composing good lyrics and more. Before you decide to learn music theory, start by buying a personal piano. I will advise you to invest your money in instrumentals. You can sort out free music theory classes on YouTube, Reddit Community, Facebook group, Quora and Google. Understanding music theory is the best way to get started.

Sound-making is a big thing in music composition. There are so many applications available on PC and Mobile versions that you can create music beats on. But it's best to get started with the manual approach. Learning how to play a vocal instrument is a secret key to making good music. Consider buying a piano and a percussion instrument. Many people ignore the work of the percussion instruments, but it's a useful musical tool I ever know. It helps you sing in a time frame, and maintain progression and tone.

Recording: There are so many audio recording apps on PC and Mobile versions. You can try out Adobe products. They will help you achieve a pretty music recording. Don't put your mind to software to help you autotune your voice during production. You need to learn music theory and vocal instruments playing before you can record a good sound.

Music mastering is the final stage of production. It is the stage where you combine the instrumental and voice to produce a melody. In this tutorial, I recommend SoundCloud for music mastering. Well, it was expensive. But good things don't come cheap. You need to go through these steps one after the other. Don't be too eager to startup. You can become a music pro in 2 weeks.

The music business is a secret source of wealth in this era. There are many music distributions out there. You can check Google on how to sell music online to have more insight. You may also try out Azure Voice. They are one of the music distribution companies helping upcoming artists in 2021. They also manage independent artists and help them grow their audience on social platforms.

Now you know what to learn. Music theory, Sound Making, Recording, Mastering and connecting to a distributor. Well, starting up a music distribution company is a good move but requires a lot of capital.

If you make good music, you will earn royalties for a lifetime. If your song is of good quality, you will scale to the top without promotion. Your music visibility is in the hand of your distributor. Many promoters don't plan ahead of competitors. But as time goes on, you will learn how to leverage with competitors playing along with the industry rules. The music is a game to some people. It's power, respect, wealth and every good thing to another person. How do you understand music?

Bio: Roy Amoo, 28 Nigerian music distributors. I am the founder of Azure Voice music distribution company in Lagos Nigeria. #GodIsTheRealPlug

Use this link to get started https://azurevoice.com

thanks for this opportunity. it requires a lot of money hence ill come back to it when i have the money,although i would loved to start now.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Best Music Blog Submission In 2023 / Janelia Performing At Eden's Lounge (md) March 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.