Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. (685 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
First time i have to vex with you wetin be this shey you want to suffer for 4 years

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Owopariola001: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Nibro, i no even get candidate self, but if na peter obi no wahala and if na Tinubu no wahala too.
Nobody is perfect remember
IRMC with my gbola

Don't let him cower you to vote for his candidate.

Ask him what is the antecedents of his candidate? What did his candidate do when he was given the power to lead?
What are the results of what his candidate do in the past?
Does his candidate have the competency to deliver if given the opportunity again?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by Chaos14: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116225718][/quote]if tinubu enters and you complain all who voted and complained will suffer
Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
nobody is perfect suffering no know if your perfect

Re: Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. by blamingthedevil: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
if tinubu enters and you complain all who voted and complained will suffer

I don't understand your English, but ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Obidients Really Insultive? / Tinubu, Dokpesi Settle N150 Billion Libel Suit Out Of Court. / Tinubu Fighting Against The Tide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.