Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,028 members, 7,928,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Should I Do To This Criminal? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should I Do To This Criminal? (1300 Views)

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do To This Criminal? by Templee333(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
It's now that i realize that the criminal wasn't alone. I should have kept him alive & tormented him to reveal the names of his comrades & their hideout. Alas!
Re: What Should I Do To This Criminal? by ruggedboy01: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

See this jobless simp.
When you finish fooling yourself 4 her I go still tear dat toto before you.

Simpson.

look my friend, i don't have time to simp around, stop parading yourself as if you are anywhere wickedness, if you don't know about me. kindly make research about my moniker, if you don't call yourself to Oder. you go collect am wotowoto sad angry
Re: What Should I Do To This Criminal? by Templee333(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
ruggedboy01:

look my friend, i don't have time to simp around, stop parading yourself as if you are anywhere wickedness, if you don't know about me. kindly make research about my moniker, if you don't call yourself to Oder. you go collect am wotowoto sad angry
no bloodshed abeg-o

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Year Old Boy Killed In South Africa Because Of Mangoes / Okija Boils Again As Police Storm Totoritor's Compound,rescue Abductees / Notorious Cult Leader 2baba Reportedly Killed In Rivers State Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.