Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' (505 Views)

Lalong: Don’t Blame Herdsmen Alone, Farmers Also Carry AK-47 For Self-Defence / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by Newton2024: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Security Operatives Said Buhari Regime Ordered Them To Leave Killer Fulani Herdsmen Alone: Ortom

“They call them bandits because they do not want people to call them Fulani herdsmen,” said Mr Ortom.

AHMED OLUWASANJO
President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime has ordered security forces not to move against killer Fulani herdsmen, Governor Samuel Ortom claims.

The Benue governor claimed he received confidential information from top security personnel that the regime had ordered them not to go after the killer herdsmen.

Mr Ortom’s claim in an interview with the ICIR published on Monday could not be independently verified.

“I have spoken to some security men who told me the federal government gave them directive that they do not have to move against these Fulani men,” the Benue governor claimed.

He added, “That is why I keep saying that the federal government’s action and inaction clearly show that they are complicit in the criminality that is going on in Nigeria. They call them bandits because they do not want people to call them Fulani herdsmen.”

Mr Ortom, a former ally-turned-critic of Mr Buhari’s regime, further claimed that he would have taken up arms to lead the fight against killer Fulani herdsmen in Benue if he were not a child of God.

“If I were not a child of God, if I did not believe in being lawful, if I did not have respect for the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I would have taken arms myself to go there and fight,” Mr Ortom asserted. “Because this impunity is too much. They (Fulani herdsmen) think that as their brother is there, nothing will happen to them, and they do anyhow and go scot-free.”

Presidential spokesperson Garba Shehu had accused Mr Ortom of instigating an ethno-religious crisis similar to what happened in Rwanda.

https://gazettengr.com/security-operatives-said-buhari-regime-ordered-them-to-leave-killer-fulani-herdsmen-alone-ortom/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

1 Like

Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2022
The sad reality today under this useless blood sucking government of APC

Buhari empowered his killer Fulani herdsmen brothers to kill and destroy people farmlands as they like.

Now they are packing an old thief like Tinubu..
And if Tinubu becomes president , Mc Oluomo and the likes of Kabaka, the notorious killer cultist and his gangs in Edo state will also be doing as they like ..

Is Nigeria not a comedy nation ?
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by SmartPolician: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Buhari is a tribalist who doesn't even hide it. That's why he loves Fulani - even those from outside Nigeria - more than Nigeria.

Now, another Fulani man, Atiku Abubukar, wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. These Fulanis must think that the rest of the country is as foolish as Hausa people!

1 Like

Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by RZArecta(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Nothing new here

1 Like

Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by Knivesout(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Benue needs someone with the heart of Wike...
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by Offpointng: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
It's obvious, and clear to the deaf and very loud to the blind

I've tried fighting so many wars in my life but fighting a guy cause of a girl is what I'll never do. Infact I'll gladly accept to take a rifle and go fight Boko Haram than fight my fellow guy cuz of a girl
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by citygarden(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is one of the reasons the president most come from the south to stop killing of the Fulani born to rule. I pity anyone in the South still campaign for any Fulani Man

1 Like

Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by WATCHOVER(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buhari for me has Successfully given his family a bad reputation, I pity his Children politics aside how they will be able to stand in front of their friends to boast about their father.
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by loosecanon50(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
It's no news that Buhari is the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, boko haram and bandits.

Anyone who isn't in the know has been living under a rock.

1 Like

Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by Moferere: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Month don dey end, Ortom don dey shout. The man no want pay salary again. Very terrible element
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by slivertongue: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
some security men told me the federal government gave them directive that they do not have to move against these Fulani men.
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by slivertongue: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
the federal government’s action and inaction clearly show that they are complicit in the criminality that is going on in Nigeria.
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by nazicartel(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
You guys are all lying with Buhari's name.
Re: 'Security Operatives Said Buhari Ordered Them To Leave Killer Herdsmen Alone' by Smartford: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
One Nigeria ajeh.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Represent Nigeria In Lying At Olympics, Lied Against Yorubas - / Peter Obi Visits Gej / Peter Obi Congratulates Newly-wedded couple who Joined Labour Party Rally In Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.