Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating (20398 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Moniya4Real(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Perhaps, he found out the said daughter doesn’t belong to him hence….. but that still doesn’t justify him doing that

Axis313:
That's an overkill,injuring his daughter and destroying his house and incurring the wrath of the law in the process.He should have just divorce the wife let her go.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by NJV: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sayelabola:

My worry is that was not there to report the bad news this time.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Geovanni412(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin women too dey cheat...

The news sounds like fake news to me.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Kajaard: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Black Devil Village shocked shocked shocked

The name of the village tire me cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by IamMobisola(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
callmevirus:
Very good of him
slowpoke.
He injured his daughter and now he has to go to jail for years.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Tegabadguy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Geovanni412:

The news sounds like fake news to me.
grin grin grin grin ;Dam also thinking the same tin...........

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Axis313(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Moniya4Real:

Perhaps, he found out the said daughter doesn’t belong to him hence….. but that still doesn’t justify him doing that

No matter what,he should have let the wife and the daughter go,if she is not his own daughter,at least he should know how to manage his anger at a moment like that.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
The name of the place is called
black devil village

shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrRhymes101:
They have a 22 year old daughter? That means na old man still d behave like this cos of woman. Chai
What do you expect when the residence is
Black devil village
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Olamorireayo: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Black devil village ?infact this is outrageous
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mumu man!
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Oceanjagaban: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu see wetin you cause
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Lazenby007(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Just check out the name of the village: black devil village. What do we expect?
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by HEBEI: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
You live in the "black Devil Village" and still expect good tidings
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a Manchi scorned literally speaking
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Makowonda: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
No be small vex di man vex O!But why is it that Kenyan women do not like leaving their ny×sh for only their husbands?This is a situation common to kenyan people.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by eeetuk(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
"A police report revealed that on 29/08/2022, the suspect's wife Flora Kaari showed up at Jomvu police station to report that her husband John Maroo had burnt down their house over claims of her having an affair with their neighbour."

Husband and wife relationship is an emotional issue. A Harm to it is like pouring gas on fire--and as you can see a 22-year-old daughter is now fighting for her life over her mom selfish behavior. So, is Flora Kaari blaming her husband or herself? I think she should blame herself if their 22-year daughter died from her injury--sustained over her father reaction to his wife cheating,

Divorce that bitch now!
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Staanlee: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
mumu man. burn down your own house.

Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Federalis: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay nah. black devil Village? What do you expect?
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by treatise: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
the name of the village tire me.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Blackprynce(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Too many bad news from Kenya.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

How much will u buy?
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fira09:
Kaari had reported to police that while sleeping in her house at black devil Village

i wouldnt expect any better news coming from a village named like this.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by noble71(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Blackprynce:

How much will u buy?

220/Pi
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Fira09(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i wouldnt expect any better news coming from a village named like this.

Lol.

The name shocked me.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by harmony75: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mad man bc you're suspicious of your wife. The man is a murderer he should be taken away to jail. He's dangerous to his family and society!
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Badonasty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol…black devil village
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by Lastborn0074: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
BLACK DEVIL VILLAGE ... the news is in order.
Re: Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating by BigBashiru: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

If she hv affair with neighbour, find your own second woman to hv your own affair with na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.