Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them - Car Talk (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them (124417 Views)

Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / Let's Troubleshoot This Car Fault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by quinSonia(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02
kingreign:

Why do you want to convert back to AWD?
Do you have all your front and rear differential and prop shaft and rear shafts still with you?

I thing they remove the propeller and added a shaft to the front side

Im confused ; is it advisable to convert back to AWD ?

So far the car is normal ;just that the gear issue caused a lot of things ; mechanics are very wicked set of people ,especially that spare parts in Warri there
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by kingreign(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02
quinSonia:

I thing they remove the propeller and added a shaft to the front side

Im confused ; is it advisable to convert back to AWD ?

So far the car is normal ;just that the gear issue caused a lot of things ; mechanics are very wicked set of people ,especially that spare parts in Warri there

You'd spend over 3.5m if care isn't taken should you try to revert back to AWD
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by Poorboy: 10:55am On Sep 03
Please house, I bought a Honda Accord 08, since I bought it the car has not been selecting gear very well. If it drives and and throttle sometimes it select properly sometimes the gear fails to select and the car becomes sluggish.

I changed the gear it's the same thing happening.

Another thing is for sometime now my battery has been running down. I went to an electrician and he changed the panel by the side of the master control near the door. But the batter still rundown. Infact I am tired of the car. Please I need suggestions on what to do, thank you
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by kingreign(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03
Poorboy:
Please house, I bought a Honda Accord 08, since I bought it the car has not been selecting gear very well. If it drives and and throttle sometimes it select properly sometimes the gear fails to select and the car becomes sluggish.

I changed the gear it's the same thing happening.

Another thing is for sometime now my battery has been running down. I went to an electrician and he changed the panel by the side of the master control near the door. But the batter still rundown. Infact I am tired of the car. Please I need suggestions on what to do, thank you

Location of the car?
You need a very highly competent technician to fix this car. Not a remote diagnosis or remote repair.
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by Poorboy: 3:25pm On Sep 03
kingreign:

Location of the car?
You need a very highly competent technician to fix this car. Not a remote diagnosis or remote repair.
Abuja
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by kingreign(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03
Poorboy:
Abuja

Contact me.

NB consultancy/diagnosis fee applies.
Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by codemaster2much: 6:35pm On Sep 03
bro your case is solved, I expect your next message here will be good news, with Kingreign you are in good hands, I wish this bros dey Lagos there is something gazzuzy about him as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags / 4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.