Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike (290 Views)

2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals - Wike / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / INEC Chairman, Rivers REC, Biased, Doing The Bidding Of Gov. Wike. ~ RARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtZOUKo9t4

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said that he won’t do the bidding of “few individuals” but that of Nigerians.

He spoke on Wednesday in the Ikwerre Local Government Area of the state when he flagged off the Igwuruta Internal Roads project.

“Time will come when Nigerians will know this types of characters; characters that will say all kinds of things because of power; characters that will be agents to destroy their own people…they should take one-day fasting and pray for their forgiveness because from what I have seen they are almost doomed.

“There is no amount of threats that will make me betray my people. I won’t do that; what I have said today is what I will say tomorrow. Go and check our history, we are not known for being betrayals at all.

“Some people threatened that they are former generals, they are close to the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) in America; they can deal with us. I say, listen, no problem, if you are close to America’s CIA, why didn’t you use it to solve the Boko Haram problem? Nigeria has a serious problem and you are linked to CIA, why not use that contact and solve Nigeria’s problem?

“You want to use it to threaten me, who are you? I should come and do your own bidding? I will not do that; I will do the biddings of Nigerians not the biddings of a few individuals who believe that if they are not there, it must be their children; no other person should come up. I will not do that. A day shall come and Rivers State will take a decision on what to do.”

Wike also said Rivers’ votes are not for free, adding that Nigerians will be surprised at the outcome of the 2023 elections if the Independent National Electoral Commission ensures fairness and transparency.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by marenalexander7: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Join Obedient train
To rescue Nigeria from those brouhaha and brigands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5VRWNyLMI

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by danjumaisah: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is the next president Federal Republic of Nigeria by the grace

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by dangerousd071: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
The only bidding of Nigerians is genuine change which APC and PDP can not bring,if you are really with us start by tearing your PDP membership card

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by carochristoper: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have begun to trust Wike love for Nigeria, how I wish he is the one that won PDP primary not Atiku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by favourobaro90: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oga join obidents family to rescue Nigeria from eminent collapse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Just to talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by Xscape1993(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Too much talk makes one look like a child of yesterday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by Steven809: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
NIGERIA , God have mercy.
So this is d nonsense this man prefers to do with the people of rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals, Says Wike by raheemislamiyah: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike na skit maker sha �

(1) (Reply)

Ex-apc Supporter Reveals Why He Dumped Tinubu For Peter Obi / This Is How We Will Dance To Peter Obi Victory Song In 2023 / Peter Obi's Supporters Will Beg Reno Omokri For Giveaway Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.