Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Lost My Virginity So Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity So Soon (387 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity So Soon by Ifepop: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Over the past ten years I've come a long way from a sweet, innocent, extremely naive 18-year old from the deep south to, with the possible exception of my Aunt Sharon, the best cock sucker and Mouth Gig artist to be found. I left home when I was 18 to attend college in southern California.

My parents were very strict; my father is an accountant and my mother teaches summer school and leads the school choir. They only agreed to my going to school there if I stayed with my Aunt Sharon, who lived within a few blocks of the college.

Sharon was only ten years older than me but had a master's degree in library science with a minor in economics. Mom and Dad approved of her highly and felt that she, despite being only 28, would be a fit guardian for their sweet little virgin daughter. How little they knew...

I arrived at Aunt Sharon's house in June, two and a half months before my freshman classes were to begin. She was very sweet and nice and gave me the very best she had. She didn't look at all like the photographs we had of her back home. Aunt Sharon was a foxy woman, and after she taught me how to fix myself up a bit we looked so much alike that men often thought we were sisters Sharon lived in a nice house in a quiet suburban neighborhood and drove a fire-engine-red Corvette.

When I asked her how she could afford all of these nice things living by herself, she just smiled and didn't say much. All she would say was that she was in the "entertainment" industry and she didn't bother to elaborate.
She was somewhat mysterious about her work and odd hours. Bit I was to learn soon enough.

It all started about three weeks after I moved in. Aunt Sharon had gone out, dressed to kill and carrying her purple gym bag, as she always did.
Alone in the house, I was in her bedroom looking through her drawers for a pair of pantyhose when I found a ten-inch vibrator underneath some of her black-lace panties. I couldn't believe what I had found. I'd heard about dildos and vibrators from some girls back home, but I'd never actually seen one before, let alone used one.

As I switched it on, its vibrations sent a shiver through me and gave me a knot in my stomach. Not expecting Aunt Sharon to come home for a few hours, I let curiosity and temptation get the best[url=https://www.fiverr.com/share/XYjWpk..see..more][/url]

Re: I Lost My Virginity So Soon by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Enjoying Her Sugar Daddy / Update On The Corper Girl That Had Two Earlier Relationships That Crashed This Y / Marriage And In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.