Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) (44413 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Lashist(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

Is Oniru a bad leader?

Is Sanwo-Olu a bad leader?

Is Ikpeazu a good leader?
Ikpeazu na useless leader...sanwo na bad leader. Most nigerian/african leaders are bad leaders...hope I've answered your questions?
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Which of your leaders right from the time of Azikiwe outperform Fashola as an administrator?

If those Tinubu produced are bad leaders then who is a good leader in Nigeria?

How do you define a good leader in Nigeria context?
/

Exactly. That's why we have steady electricity in Nigeria which he admitted prior to his appointment that it is not rocket science. Stop celebrating and worshipping mediocrity.

A good leader in Nigerian context is whoever can afford to give N5k to each voter on election day.

/
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Goodnigga: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes they will and that is what is called the structure.

Each of those guys he supported have their constituencies and they have people they can influence within their strongholds. They cut across region and they will all vote alongside millions of other average Nigerians that understood the track record of Asiwaju Tinubu.

That your own man could not have the foresight of supporting tested leaders should not make you hate on a man who tried his best in helping other people progress in life.

Who peter Obi don epp?
he go shock you! All the people he helped have individual votes and they are all in SW. Moreover, you think me for example from SW will vote BAT just because someone he helped told me to vote. Keep deluding yourself sir . I was in Lagos throughout BAT as a governor. It was a "Jeun Soke" government. If you are a Lagosian you will know. If you are capable, you don't need to force your self to lead, people will force you out. People choose their leaders biko! As who did PO help? He helped young citizens, common masses, not individuals whom he will benefit from later. That is why people rally around him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by LegendHero(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sltp:
what do you call making people? Nepotism and favoritism is what it takes to make people?

The likes of Elumelu, Jim Ovia from my part of Delta state are people I can say they have made people. They support your growth, sponsor training etc. That's how to make people and not cornering all appointments for loyalists in order to receive returns from them

How are Elumelu and Jim Ovia different from Tinubu supporting other leaders to grow in their line of politics?

Elumelu breed leaders in the banking industry.

Tinubu breed leaders in the politics industry.

All those be built are not his family members, so I actually don’t understand what you mean by nepotism. Did he just installed those guys or they go to face rigorous election within their respective constituencies?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by DesignMaestro(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tijjani Oniru na my Oga, so is his cousin Sule, made some serious money through them that very year.
I no ask you story.....What do you know about Oniru clan and Victoria Island?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Lashist(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralPula:

Mention 1 politician that’s not a godfather?

Even Obama is now a godfather, and so on..
Every leader cant be a godfather. Leaders can have their choices but should not involve their hands in another person's leadership. Abeg tell us who obama is doing godfather for with proof. Tell us how he is involved in US governance currently...i know you'd say anything to defend rubbish. Tell us how obama is a godfather in USA government since you be CIA cheesy
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Highvotage: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did Tinubu build a police sergeant to become an oba?

Who are the people that worked with Tinubu that have become leaders today? How did they become leaders?

Fool!!, So is police sergeant that will be following a whole governor.
Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by amaridigital(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Prince or not in Oduduwa Nation, ascension to the throne na paddy paddy government, abi Oracle fit talk?

No be Tijani papa they there before, why did his older brother not become the next King of Iru Kingdom?

There are several ruling houses for the throne of Oba in Yoruba land. No single house can rule forever. It's turn by turn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by rusher14: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lashist:

Ikpeazu na useless leader...sanwo na bad leader. Most nigerian/african leaders are bad leaders...hope I've answered your questions?
Name 1 good Nigerian leader if any.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
DesignMaestro:
I no ask you story.....What do you know about Oniru clan and Victoria Island?
That they sold present day Victoria Island to the Federal Government in the 1950’s & collected about 7 million pounds & that they were relocated to Maroko & had to fight people like Obafemi Awolowo & some other Yoruba families that tried to take the from them, until they Onirus won @ the Supreme Court, & Raji Rasaki sometime in the early 1990’s brought bulldozers drove everyone from Maroko & made the inhabitants move inwards towards Abraham Adesanya Estate?

We own Victoria Island, that is our territory, the playground till infinity.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Umunze1stSon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
he has made kings let him be made king too

E no easy abeg
Is the reason you stated above, just enough to elect him as Nigeria next president?

You said he made kings, what quality of kings did he make? I believe Buhari and Osibanjo are part of those king.

Objects are said to be transparent if one could clearly or partially see through them. Can you tell us how transparent is Tinibu?
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Born in Ikoyi, grew up in Victoria Island, live in VGC today, Bonafide Island homie.

Bola Tinubu did jack sheet for Lagos State, other than enrich himself & Cronies beyond their wildest imagination.

You lost me here, you are not serious and can not be taken seriously with this remark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by emonis88: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Like I told one of my good friends that we both grew up in Victoria Island that it is a shame anytime I hear all this Lagos State & Tinubu Nonsense, is that it is a colossal shame that Bola Tinubu has nothing to campaign with, other than with propaganda.

But we all know that a lie told most often, doesn’t necessarily make it the truth.
They ve eaten dodo so they can't say ododo anymore.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
amaridigital:

There are several ruling houses for the throne of Oba in Yoruba land. No single house can rule forever. It's turn by turn.
Well them TJ did not know that, until their father died.

Well they done chop reach, time for another gate to chop.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Juanmike(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
he has made kings let him be made king too

E no easy abeg
Am afraid, it doesn't work that way.
No kingmaker can be king.
It's not his destiny.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pandev:
One of the reasons why Tinubu haters envy him. They are pained that many people today are ready to do anything for Asiwaju as he had also helped them in the past.

Helping people isn't his major problem bt where and how u do it even tho this may be unavoidable if u "must greedily" help family and friends bt there are also many other major issues besides this.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Prince of ojora ruling oniru. How
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Highvotage:

Fool!!, So is police sergeant that will be following a whole governor.
Ignorance is a disease.

That doesn't answer the questions. If you weren't ignorant and foolish, you should have been able to answer the questions. Let's try again.

How did Tinubu build a police sergeant to become an oba?

Who are the people that worked with Tinubu that have become leaders today? How did they become leaders?
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Lugianostar(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
You were not informed too?

Continue
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Lashist(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

Name 1 good Nigerian leader if any.
They are always good to some point...fashola was, zulum is, Peter is, udom is, maybe umahi, yaradua was, etc...these ones i mentioned arent the best in the world, they might not even rate upto 40% but they are the best we have or had at some point...whatever trap you want to set for me no follow cheesy...point is anything godfather no good especially for africa...we dont need it...you kuku don't consider yourself a leader of anything...if you do, you won't like a godfather to install someone bcus of his selfish interest instead of allowing you and the person use your experiences to convince the people on who they should choose as their leader
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by rusher14: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lashist:

They are always good to some point...fashola was, zulum is, Peter is, udom is, maybe umahi, yaradua was, etc...these ones i mentioned arent the best in the world, they might not even rate upto 40% but they are the best we have or had at some point...whatever trap you want to set for me no follow cheesy...point is anything godfather no good especially for africa...we dont need it...you kuku don't consider yourself a leader of anything...if you do, you won't like a godfather to install someone bcus of his selfish interest instead of allowing you and the person use your experiences to convince the people on who they should choose as their leader

You seem ashamed to even call some by their surnames.

We know people full of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Lashist(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
rusher14:

You seem ashamed to even call some by their surnames.

We know people full of deceit.
Lol...i said it...mumu ppl plenty...so i must write their names with their titles and achievement...mr man, you be serial zombie grin you could not fault my point but have a problem with not writing out their fullnames...abeg go and develop yourself mentally while waiting for ASUU to call off strike cheesy
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by DesignMaestro(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That they sold present day Victoria Island to the Federal Government in the 1950’s & collected about 7 million pounds & that they were relocated to Maroko & had to fight people like Obafemi Awolowo & some other Yoruba families that tried to take the from them, until they Onirus won @ the Supreme Court, & Raji Rasaki sometime in the early 1990’s brought bulldozers drove everyone from Maroko & made the inhabitants move inwards towards Abraham Adesanya Estate?

We own Victoria Island, that is our territory, the playground till infinity.
Why bragging about growing up in VI? Are you some kind of hungry for validation or what?

As for your response, any one can have those information on the palm of their hands without ever stepping on Lagos before not to talk about VI. The Oniru clan are native owners of Victoria Island ands its annex till today. They weren't displaced. The displaced people were the Maroko slum dwellers who were immigrants from other parts of the country and neighbouring West African countries.

The fact that you were born or brought up in VI doesn't give you the bragging right to claim supremacy of knowledge of everything there.

Your claim on bar beach and how it now becomes Eko Atlantic is also false. You should know that if you sabi VI, there are those wey sabi am pass you. But we can't be bragging online like kids sha.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Jacklovia(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Natbrowny:
Oracle no dey choose kings again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
..so Tinubu no resemble oracle abi.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Ezmans: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
LegendHero:

He was a prince at that time.

Jagaban is a man who built successful leaders in all sector of life. Even Tunji Disu was former ADC to Tinubu and he was with Tinubu when he created the RRS and that man later on served as commander of the same RRS.

We can list several people that worked with Jagaban and are leaders today, same cannot be said of other "leaders" we have in Nigeria today.
I remember the day jagaban made lateef jakande governor of Lagos state & told him to lay foundation of housing estates & Lagos rail line in lagos
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by barcaboi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Prince or not in Oduduwa Nation, ascension to the throne na paddy paddy government, abi Oracle fit talk?

No be Tijani papa they there before, why did his older brother not become the next King of Iru Kingdom?

If you wanna learn do so and stop bn silly; there are more than one royal family. If one becomes king the others stay and wait their turn. If the king dies other families nominate a worthy prince from their family. Stop embarrassing ursef

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Present Oba of Oniru, Oba Abdulwasiu Omogbolahan Lawal standing as Aide de Camp behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and presidential candidate of the APC

Why do Yoruba people like using retired Police Men as Oba. Remember Oba of Lagos

And Police no too pure for Nigeria.

#tableshaker
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Pinito: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
See how the guy fresh
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by Crafteck1: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
LegendHero:

He was a prince at that time.

Jagaban is a man who built successful leaders in all sector of life. Even Tunji Disu was former ADC to Tinubu and he was with Tinubu when he created the RRS and that man later on served as commander of the same RRS.

We can list several people that worked with Jagaban and are leaders today, same cannot be said of other "leaders" we have in Nigeria today.

Same as mafia, foot soldiers are being rewarded, wealth of everyone is being redistributed to annoited few, humanity and equality na scam, imagine tinubu fighting corruption.. Can he defeat the man in the mirror.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) by walefresh3(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
In front of our very existence, this criminal called Bola Tinubu in connivance with the Chaugorys stole our hang out spot @ barbeach & turned it to so called Eko Atlantic.

Grand theft Bola Tinubu.

Go and die over your obituary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.