Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw (17903 Views)

Barcelona Star, Pierre-emerick Aubameyang,suffers Fresh Assault By Armed Robbers / Boxer suspended for 180 days after suffering broken jaw in defeat Nigeria' Usman / Horrendous Clash ! Fractured Nose, Cheekbones & Eye Sockets Plus Broken Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by ghettokid1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2022

A serious setback for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabonese player will be out for around a month with a broken jaw after he was struck
during a burglary at his home on Monday.
Aubameyang is among the players whose future is very much up in the air, with Chelsea his most likely destination.

Yet a move has been complicated by this injury, which was reported by The Athletic.

For him to leave, Barcelona are holding out for at least 20 million euros and an important relief for the wage bill, as he has a big contract. Therefore, it could facilitate other arrivals like that of Marcos Alonso.

Serious incident

Aubameyang was robbed in the early hours of Monday morning at his home. He was inside with his entire family.

Barcelona have been at the attacker's disposal at all times, and the former Arsenal man is reportedly now staying at a five-star hotel.
https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2022/08/31/630f416046163f9ca98b4573.html

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by bewla(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Job hunt
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by blazingblender(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Aubameyang
Why does it sound like an Akwa ibom name

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by ghettokid1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
the assaulters might be Arsenal fans trying to recover some of the money they paid him to terminate his contract 6 months ago

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Unzerious: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
ghettokid1:
the assaulters might be Arsenal fans trying to recover some of the money they paid him to terminate his contract 6 months ago

Kamrade! Make dos Gunners no make you a Goner oo!

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by ghettokid1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Aubameyang
no be Aubome.... oo, na Auba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by ghettokid1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unzerious:

Kamrade! Make dos Gunners no make you a Goner oo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Grace045(f): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
To be rich and popular has downsides too. Thieves will always want what is not theirs

17 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
I am sure say the attackers an Arsenal fans
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by DropsMic(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Get something wey i notice... Virtually all top black athletes are married to white women..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Scottz: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sorry bro
Armed robbers no de try sha
If dem catch dem u go nearly talk say
“No do that again u hear”??
With their pity face

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
I hope it not a plan by him to resist his sale to Chelsea by the Barcelona board. The guy already said he does not want to leave knowing fully well Chelsea will not want to go for him with his injury

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by free2ryhme: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Lugianostar(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
They really panel beat you like a common thief afterall ??
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Adesomoakins: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
He be like say akwa-ibom people don dey settle down for Gabon with this name wey I hear so...
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by tolumizzy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Village people
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by GoAndVerify: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
blazingblender:
Aubameyang

Oh... so you never heard that his grandfather is from akwa ibom but was sold to gabon during the slave trade by his jealous neighbor who was eyeing his first wife at that time?
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Cutezt(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrHumble184:
Good evening well-meaning Nigerians,

Please help me i am seriously hungry. The last time i ate was yesterday afternoon and it was my remaining garri that i drank, please my people, i am really sorry for begging but it just that i am starving to death, please someone should help me with something to eat no matter the amount i don't mind i will always appreciate you, please am starving i know things are very hard this days anything you have to spare i would really appreciate.

Please help me with any amount, #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

I want to sell my Vivo Y1

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food stuffs. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Oga do you want to be useless in life? You have been hungry for over how many months now and you still never find work to do? That pain you claim you are feeling since January, you for Don die by now.

You have been wanting to sell that fake vivo since January till today no buyer?

This scamming format don cast, don't be an 1diot.

8 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by arantess: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:
I am sure say the attackers an Arsenal fans
i am sure say you no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Cmanforall: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sorry
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Charly500(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
chelsea will have to wait another one month for your jaw to heal lol
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Cheryph200(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Arsenal fan Dey para
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Dreiwizzy: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by hkidola00(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
I do not give a shit whether his jaw is broken or not,these footballer don't like helping peeps,I don message Dem tire for social media Dem no dey reply or show concern,Bleep them all

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by zumbigbo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Now he go understand the important things in life. Health is wealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) / Fifa U-20 World Cup Egypt 2009- The Official Thread! / Dennerby Releases Super Falcons 23 Woman List For Women's World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.