Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,255 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote (1073 Views)

Why Are So Many Educated Nigerians So Dull? See What Someone Said About Atiku / Peter Obi More Popular Amongst The Most Educated Nigerians / We Are Looking For Educated Nigerians To Contest 2023 Elections -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2022
University degree doesn't change one emotions or support for a candidate.

Aren't lot of educated people threatening people online for not supporting their own candidates

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by adekolaelect(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Op that wrote this can not even differentiate who is literate or Illiterate in Nigeria . To my point of view .Literate has to do with your level of intellectual not only know how to write and read. Pls don't insult me oooo ..na my phone pad dey do thissss oooooo

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by EmekaMD(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Flamez01:
From ur opinion, I can tell that u are not educated.
boring
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
in USA, every indigene votes.

End of discussion

I know the subject matter is beyond your comprehension. Do yourself a favour and read up on America in the 1800s and 1900s. Reading is not a curse black man.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Michelle70(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I know the subject matter is beyond your comprehension. Do yourself a favour and read up on America in the 1800s and 1900s. Reading is not a curse black man.
In USA, every indigene votes.

End of discussion
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Owopariola001: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
EmekaMD:
Who is the 3rd class graduate?
Last time I checked Obi made a 2:2. And guess what? he went ahead and acquired futher education in many Ivy league institutions, oxford, cambridge, you name it.

Well forget about certificates now, lets invite mr agbado to live interview on channels. See if he will come

For Mr. Agbado, September 29th will soon be here. We'll separate men from boys.

Please, show us Obi's certificate to prove ha finished with 2.2.

Also, all these "ivy league" certificates are mostly 3 weeks of online crash courses. We all know how e dey go.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by EmekaMD(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

For Mr. Agbado, September 29th will soon be here. We'll separate men from boys.

Please, show us Obi's certificate to prove ha finished with 2.2.

Also, all these "ivy league" certificates are mostly 3 weeks of online crash courses. We all know how e dey go.
Do you have his certificate to show he had 3rd class?

Oh yeah. you know as e dey go.

Agbado still hiding under his cabinet. Pls tell him to come out already. NBA conference is over now
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by kolaaderin: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2022
floret23:
People like Buhari would have been my gateman not president and Tinubu would still be doing his drug pushing business not contesting for presidency.
And third Class like PO wouldn’t have been contesting presidency but my driver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Owopariola001: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
EmekaMD:
Do you have his certificate to show he had 3rd class?

Oh yeah. you know as e dey go.

Agbado still hiding under his cabinet. Pls tell him to come out already. NBA conference is over now

I told you he has a 3rd Class degree, you said otherwise. The onus is on you to prove me otherwise. Nope?
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
floret23:
People like Buhari would have been my gateman not president and Tinubu would still be doing his drug pushing business not contesting for presidency.
Can your father be compared to those names that you mentioned?
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by EmekaMD(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

I told you he has a 3rd Class degree, you said otherwise. The onus is on you to prove me otherwise. Nope?
Is that what you learnt in your Olabisis Olabanjo University?
Well they thought you wrong. I can excuse you for multiple ASUU strike might have caused this.

Now repeat after me. “the onus is on he who asserts”
This means that you should have to provide evidence for your claims, not me who simply disagreed with you.
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Owopariola001: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmekaMD:
Is that what you learnt in your Olabisis Olabanjo University?
Well they thought you wrong. I can excuse you for multiple ASUU strike might have caused this.

Now repeat after me. “the onus is on he who asserts”
This means that you should have to provide evidence for your claims, not me who simply disagreed with you.

Lol.
It is common knowledge that has not been refuted by the person involved.

Hence, the onus is on you to prove otherwise since you now said the information is wrong.

Again, it is even obvious that I was generous, your messiah finished with a "Pass" a ", certificate of attendance."

This is from a Professor currently working in the same school he finished from.

Now that the ONUS is now on you to prove otherwise, are you ready for the challenge?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by EmekaMD(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.
It is common knowledge that has not been refuted by the person involved.

Hence, the onus is on you to prove otherwise since you now said the information is wrong.

Again, it is even obvious that I was generous, your messiah finished with a "Pass" a ", certificate of attendance."

This is from a Professor currently working in the same school he finished from.

Now that the ONUS is now on you to prove otherwise, are you ready for the challenge?
Remember when i told you Obi made 2:2 but you insisted its 3rd class. Now be man enough and apologize to me and Obi

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Owopariola001: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2022
EmekaMD:
Remember when i told you Obi made 2:2 but you insisted its 3rd class. Now be man enough and apologize to me and Obi

Lol.

How long did it take you to find this and reply me? cheesy cheesy

A Professor in the same school had claimed that he finished with a "PASS" not even 3rd Class.

Well, check the last paragraph, which says:

"In testimony whereof, we have caused our signatures and the common seal of the university, to be affixed hereto as provided by the university of the Nigerian Law"

So where is the Official SEAL in that Certificate?

Another one is that the Certificate was issued on December 15th, 1984. A day which is Saturday. Do the University issues Certificate on Saturdays?

Can you now see, it is either this is a photoshopped picture, or Peter NANNU Obi is a fraud. grin grin

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by EmekaMD(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

How long did it take you to find this and reply me? cheesy cheesy

A Professor in the same school had claimed that he finished with a "PASS" not even 3rd Class.

Well, check the last paragraph, which says:

"In testimony whereof, we have caused our signatures and the common seal of the university, to be affixed hereto as provided by the university of the Nigerian Law"

So where is the Official SEAL in that Certificate?

Another one is that the Certificate was issued on December 15th, 1984. A day which is Saturday. Do the University issues Certificate on Saturdays?

Can you now see, it is either this is a photoshopped picture, or Peter NANNU Obi is a fraud. grin grin
ok now i’ve realized i shouldn’t have been debating with you about this since you lack common sense to understand that this is a photocopy and hence seal wouldn’t have appeared. (does seal show in photocopies?) . have you ever been able to photocopy a seal?

Certificates can be signed anyday senate decides to seat and give its approval.

What hou would have done was to check the certificate number and go to UNN Nsukka to comfirm its authenticity but uou are filled with hate and hearsay.
citing hearsay that you copied from unverified source.

I argue to learn, you obviously argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Grandmeister(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Your entire miserable tribe prayed n fasted Buhari shouldn't happen to you but 8 years of Buhari don happen yet you are here lamenting again. Your inconsequential wretched tribe can dictate what happens in Nigeria, you are only entitled to wail.

The good thing is 8 years of buhari happened to all, starting from kastina state in the form grip of terrorists down to Ondo state. A very good 8 years.
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Grandmeister(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Owopariola001:

Why would educated people vote for a 3rd class graduate to be President?
Still better than the uneducated like you who voted a “nepa certificate “ holder with pride. If you can vote a nepa certificate holder surely you can vote a third class certificate holder.
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by Owopariola001: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
EmekaMD:
ok now i’ve realized i shouldn’t have been debating with you about this since you lack common sense to understand that this is a photocopy and hence seal wouldn’t have appeared. (does seal show in photocopies?) . have you ever been able to photocopy a seal?

Certificates can be signed anyday senate decides to seat and give its approval.

What hou would have done was to check the certificate number and go to UNN Nsukka to comfirm its authenticity but uou are filled with hate and hearsay.
citing hearsay that you copied from unverified source.

I argue to learn, you obviously argue blindly

Lol.

If you don't know that SEAL can be shown on a photocopy, then I need not waste my time on you. Because it's either you're a LIAR like Peter Nannu Obi, or you're too DUMB.

Another fake thing in your document is that the class of degree was pre-typed with the document, not written like the names.

Either way, I regret discussing this with you at all.

Below are two different photocopies of the certificate. One is with the usual Red Seal. The other includes the Seal Emblem that usually has no color but still shows in photocopy.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2022
EmekaMD:
Not elitism in any way. If there is an educational requirement for one to be voted for then there should be one for that who is voting.

This is the easiest way to reduce monetary inducement in our political process
baldadash.

You feel superior to someone who didn't go to school cos you have your nonsense useless certificate and you think it's not elite mentality?

How has your education stopped you from chosing politician based on tribal or religious sentiment?
Re: OPINION: Imagine That Constitution Only Allowed Educated Nigerians To Vote by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
I for one think religious folks voting along religious line is the reason the country is a mess.

Even despite education, you still find ediots voting along their religious line.

Perhaps only atheist should be allowed to vote in the country to desenfranchise these religious fanatics (christians and muslims in particular) from chosing our leaders..

Does that make any sense?

The only reason some people are queing behind bigots like obi is because of his religious and tribal sentiment. It is not because obi has anything upstair or track record that actually blows anyone away that will make educated folks vote for him. And this is based on personal research into the guy.

It's the same for the rest of major contestants appealing to the tribal and religious emotions of the people.

Education comes in different forms and you can receive education from anywhere and not necessarily in four corners of a school. But education will never fix your emotions and tribal sentiment. It is inherent.

So your whole post and assumptions are just stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50,000 Naira Bet On The General Election Winner / 'Peter Obi Is A Thief, He Used Juju On Us' - AfamDeluxo (Pictures) / Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.