Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,703 members, 7,941,685 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo (56178 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by boma10: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2022
I will go meet her there then we pay the 1 i have,then agreed to balance later,atleast i will ease the pressure on her,then later b4 then she wil have money to complete it
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Emeritus12362: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2022
She wouldn't even think of that not to talk more of calling me ...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by robinso01(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

At least, you're gentle. (That is why there weren't much likes on your comment)
Unlike Zonefree's.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Exceed15: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2022
It can never happen. The question is just someone's imagination.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by eteba(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
I will ask her to give the phone to the manager, and will tell the manager to give her more expensive food and drinks to add to the bill that I'm close......den I'll gladly switch my phone off and japa.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by flezkid101(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Will just pay her off
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by rayval(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.

����������
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by dochenaj: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2022
This is what some will call a "SIMP" test.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by mariahAngel(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Being gentle will get him killed. There's no gain in gentility, Mariah.

I hukwa gi ehn! undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by purejustice36: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Block, delete, disown, history
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by UrVillagePpl: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.

You got me laughing hard
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by bepositive11: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Seriously, I'm tired of seeing these hateful comments on nairaland. How can they ever attract a good woman when they talk like this? In fact, I'm sure they keep attracting toxic women because they themselves are toxic.

Anyway, don't waste your time trying to win women with money. Look for a woman who loves you for who you are.

ItIsWellAmen:
Because if low self esteem you could not have a girl easily shouldn't make you hate women.. what a Bleep you wanna help an animal instead of human being.. you most transfer anger over everything that have to do with opposite gender....... If you had an encounter with a female gender doesn't mean you should hate them totally. Make money, build your stand as a man then see women falling in left and right on your matter.....most of these dudes speaking against girls matters know truly they are really ugly folks
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by DonroxyII: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
princeemmma:
I will ask her to give the phone to the restaurant manager, I will tell the manager to make her wash plate, mop floor, and even possible serve other customers

I can not let someone's daughter come and Koba mi
I will Pay Up for Her grin
Small World :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.