Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner (664 Views)

NIGERIA ARMY TO KILL PLATEAU INDIGENES FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST TERRORIS / Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) / Nigerians Seen Defending Themselves In South Africa(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Newton2024: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Always calling people ipob and cowardly refused to insult we in the middle belt and north so we can trash him woto woto.

Have you noticed that anytime Northerners insult or make jest of Tinubu, his surpporters will rush to blame Peter Obi for it or enter ghost mode rather. Do Tinubu's see Northerners as superiors and Yorubas as inferiors to them? This seems like the ideology given to them in their WhatsApp group.

For avoidance of doubt, check two or three threads here on Nairaland where Hausas are rejecting Tinubu and see the funny comments of Tinubu's Surpporters derailing the thread buy Insulting the Obedients. They would even say if Tinubu cannot have it, Atiku or Kwankwanso should have it? Inferiority at it's peak.

Did Peter Obi snatched their wives? Why is Peter Obi living in their heads 24/7? Or are they practicing opposition ahead of Obi's presidency? Because Tinubu and his hired urchins are now on full blown opposition mode.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Mstick: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sure like this idîot below, they see Northerners superior to them that's why Tinubu has always sold his SW brothers to the north at every turn.
etrouble:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

That picture is that of Makoko. I am a Yaba born butter, bread, Cassava and Garri. Makoko is just by my Community. That picture is the Atlantic Ocean which is to the South of Lagos. The Eguns live on water just like the Ijaws in South South and in Ondo state.

However, the majority of Eguns are of Benin Republic origin. The white pigs grouped them among Nigeria during the Berlin Conference of 1861. So, for Lagos to allow the Eguns to live on Lagos waters is a humanitarian gesture by consecutive Lagos government. If you are sad that Igbo land is without Ocean or River, you can import Ocean from Port Harcourt.

If your state is better, why did you run away from your state of origin to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

When I told him I am from portharcourt see his reply.

They're so foolîsh to see that NIGERIANS have rejected their bad product.

etrouble:

My Port Harcourt Nigga, I now understand. If to say Kolo Mental hospital dey near you, one kind family member go don carry you enter.

But nothing spoil shaa. Politicians no go divide us. All of them dey whine and dine together, dey marry their children to one another, so we must not allow them to divide us

However, Presidency must come to the South at all cost. My first choice is Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu, second choice is Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary.

Atikulation or kwashiorkor, sorry I mean Kwankwaso should not get near that seat

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ahh their problem

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Kabirudeen25(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have noticed it..They are always cowardly to face northerners even the ones that kill them. But once it is "ibo", they will transform into incredible hulk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by christianjoy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Because no peace for the bumbum tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Newton2024: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Sure like this idîot below, they see Northerners superior to them that's why Tinubu has always sold his SW brothers to the north at every turn.

When I told him I am from portharcourt see his reply.

They're so foolîsh to see that NIGERIANS have rejected their bad product.

etrouble aka PandoraObi is currently having mental breakdown. On topics that has nothing to do with Peter Obi, you will see him being furious and insulting the Obedients. His family need to take phone away from him for some weeks.
Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by mployer(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
North is their hope for block vote.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Mstick: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
I believe he is, because if you look at the post he replied to his reply made absolutely no sense.

You don't see them going after PDP even if the a PDP moniker criticizes BAT. Bunch of clowns. grin

Newton2024:

etrouble aka PandoraObi is currently having mental breakdown. On topics that has nothing to do with Peter Obi, you will see him being furious and insulting the Obedients. His family need to take phone away from him for some weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by M4A1carbine: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
They transform to incredible Hulk ...because IGBO people have NOT DEALT with them.

As cowards, they hide behind Northerners "who incidentally fear IGBOs" to castigate IGBO people.

Soon all man will know their level...

When an Afonja descendant is called a slave believe it!!

They are bluudy slaves...spits!!

Kabirudeen25:
I have noticed it..They are always cowardly to face northerners even the ones that kill them. But once it is "ibo", they will transform into incredible hulk.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by MadeInTokyo: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newton2024:

Have you noticed that anytime Northerners insult or make jest of Tinubu, his surpporters will rush to blame Peter Obi for it or enter ghost mode rather. Do Tinubu's see Northerners as superiors and Yorubas as inferiors to them? This seems like the ideology given to them in their WhatsApp group.

For avoidance of doubt, check two or three threads here on Nairaland where Hausas are rejecting Tinubu and see the funny comments of Tinubu's Surpporters derailing the thread buy Insulting the Obedients. They would even say if Tinubu cannot have it, Atiku or Kwankwanso should have it? Inferiority at it's peak.

Did Peter Obi snatched their wives? Why is Peter Obi living in their heads 24/7? Or are they practicing opposition ahead of Obi's presidency? Because Tinubu and his hired urchins are now on full blown opposition mode.

Tinubu zombies are still hoping, dreaming and hallucinating that the Northerners will give them more Votes than Atiku, cos if Tinubu doesn't win the North, he has automatically lost the election,cos the only block votes he will get in the south is from the south west while south South and South East are no go area for Tinubu and APC
Tinubu loses the North, he loses the Presidential election...Know this and know peace.
Tinubu will inevitably lose the North, no rigging can save him from massive defeat in the North to Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Upliftment101: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
I think the reason is that the average Yoruba’s mind is mentally tilted towards seeing the Hausa/Fulani as superior and a sorta leader & helper.
It Could be due to religious, political or historical reasons. The Igbos are the only tribe that continues to stand face to face with the Northerners and keep checking their excesses.
Hausa/Fulanis tend to get aggressive when confronted, so the peace loving Yorubas do all they can not to be in the bad books of the northerners, Igbos will have non of that and are always ready to face the northerners Bumper to Bumber, strength to strength

The Yorubas on the other hand kinda transfer their aggression to the Igbos whom they see as more tolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by PandoraObi: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newton2024:

Stop seeing your mother in everyone, it is absurd and nauseating
Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Newton2024: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
mployer:
North is their hope for block vote.
hmmmn

But they can't have block votes from North when Atiku and Kwankwanso are contesting. Obi will even have more votes than Tinubu in the North. Muslim votes would be shared into four.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Newton2024: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Upliftment101:
I think the reason is that the average Yoruba’s mind is mentally tilted towards seeing the Hausa/Fulani as superior and a sorta leader & helper.
It Could be due to religious, political or historical reasons. The Igbos are the only tribe that continues to stand face to face with the Northerners and keep checking their excesses.
Hausa/Fulanis tend to get aggressive when confronted, so the peace loving Yorubas do all they can not to be in the bad books of the northerners, Igbos will have non of that and are always ready to face the northerners Bumper to Bumber, strength to strength

The Yorubas on the other hand kinda transfer their aggression to the Igbos whom they see as more tolerant.
PandoraObi aka etrouble, is that true?
Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Achilles881: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Upliftment101:

Fact.
Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Surpporters Scared Of Defending Themselves From Northerner by Jflex07(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
They don't want to offend their masters. I noticed that even when a northerner insults them, they will still find a way to input Ipob or igbos in the thread..

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home On Election Day In South East / There Is Emergency ESN Fundraising This Saturday - IPOB /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.