Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Nairalander Need Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Need Business Idea (441 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need Business Idea by Oruhuwin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello Good People of Nairaland.

Please I need Your help��

Kindly suggest any good business I can do with #1M. It a loan from a family member who want to assist me.

I don't want to invest the money into wrong business as I wish to pay back within a reasonable time frame to maintain the trust.

I currently live in Portharcourt Nigeria

Please Help with your rich ideas.
Thank you all.

#Moderate please push this forward for me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by Fxmanager(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Oruhuwin:

Kindly suggest any good business I can do with #1M. It a loan from a family member who want to assist me.

I don't want to invest the money into wrong business as I wish to pay back within a reasonable time frame to maintain the trust.

Thank you all.

You can diversify your investment here with us for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Someone needs advice on a business he can personally run with is hard earned 1 million, you are already telling him to give it to you. Next thing that will follow it now is cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by Sholaadey: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oruhuwin:

Thank you all.

How long do you have to repay this loan? If it’s as fair as 12 months then making 100% of it back as ROI in very realistic within that amount of time.
If you can come down to Lagos, there’s a tech business I and my friends are currently building and if you won’t feel this is a scam or the likes, I can invite you over for presentation. Making 100% ROI is possible as this is entirely a real business with a good business plan.
Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oga...enter market go learn accessories and gadgets business.

Thank me later.

Don't give any bastard your 1 kobo, dem plenty for here..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

Thank me later.

Leave am. Dem no dey telli pesin. Anybody you give ur hard earned money in this present regime will put his interest first before he even considers you the investor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by Oruhuwin(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecomalchemistt:

Thank me later.

Thank you very much

Please What Kind of accessories?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Need Business Idea by ayoncox: 4:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Oruhuwin:

Thank you all.

Chat me up on 08089456258, I will show you how to do arbitrage by yourself and make 10-20% on top of your capital monthly

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Electricity Recharge And Bill Payment / Get A 15minutes Loan Of #50k To #1million. NO COLLATERAL / Pizza Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.