Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is Government Unemployment Committees The Way To Solving Unemployment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Government Unemployment Committees The Way To Solving Unemployment? (933 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Shortcut Techniques in Solving Dragnet/SHL/Kenexa/Cubik Numerical test / Are Government Job Creation Committees The Way To Solving Unemployment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Government Unemployment Committees The Way To Solving Unemployment? by iemploy: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
I have noticed that since the Federal Government setup the job creation committee, more have sprang up both at the federal and state levels. Please I need your opinions as to whether these committees would solve these problems and if they are the solution we need, how can we assist them in their quest to create jobs. Also, what other suggestions are there for solving the huge unemployment problem facing our nation Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Dear Job Seeker: Have A Million Job Opportunities In Your Pocket! / Gtassur/mba / Freelance Marketers Wanted (Salary plus Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.