Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Road Side Food Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Road Side Food Business (1158 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / Side Food / Unhygienic! Can You Eat From This Road Side Food Vendor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Side Food Business by Horerku(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi all, I need your advice. I'm thinking of going into food business mama put style but I know nothing about the business side other than I know how to cook. Also I only have about 50k for the business

What are the things I have to put in place? I have the pots and gas stove and coolers. I will need to buy plate. Your input will be well appreciated
Re: Road Side Food Business by Skibani99(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice idea, though I don't know about the set up process but I do that it's a profitable business if...
Your food is sweet grin
You can relate with people properly(friendly).
Keep your surroundings clean and tidy.
Set it up at a good site(location)..
This is just my one cent though, I wish you the best..
Re: Road Side Food Business by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Horerku:
Hi all, I need your advice. I'm thinking of going into food business mama put style but I know nothing about the business side other than I know how to cook. Also I only have about 50k for the business

What are the things I have to put in place? I have the pots and gas stove and coolers. I will need to buy plate. Your input will be well appreciated
Consider using a food truck. Find a partner or investor.

Re: Road Side Food Business by RepoMan007: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cool for Buhari era. Help people who can't buy gas do the firewood part.
Re: Road Side Food Business by Skibani99(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Consider using a food truck. Find a partner or investor.
yea,food trucks are cool.. There's one in my school but they sell drinks, smoothies and some other kind of fruit juice..
Re: Road Side Food Business by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Skibani99:
yea,food trucks are cool.. There's one in my school but they sell drinks, smoothies and some other kind of fruit juice..
If you can get a food truck, you can easily take your road side diner anywhere you need to, and even grow in into as many as you care to have. . undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Plate Of Rice And Beans Is #700 Naira (video/picture) / We Sell Snails / Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.