Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why People From Cross River Distancing Themselves From Akwa Ibom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People From Cross River Distancing Themselves From Akwa Ibom? (342 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People From Cross River Distancing Themselves From Akwa Ibom? by fineboynl(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
I noticed cross river people don't want you to identify them with akwa ibom.

I met with one calabar babe from cross river, the calabar girl refuses to be identified with akwa ibom people. I was like you people are close in similarities and she rejected it.

She said akwa ibom people moved to calabar and populated the town because river state is better that akwa ibom. Also she said akwa ibom people in calabar causes the impression that calabar people like sex. She said because people outside these states cannot differentiate between the two. Also she said akwa ibom people claiming to be from calabar.
Re: Why People From Cross River Distancing Themselves From Akwa Ibom? by rusher14: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
They are not Ibibio which you find in Akwa Ibom.

In some cases they are Efik - closely related to Ibibio but not the same.

Cross River has many other tribes of several distinct languages and culture.

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Man(speaking up about silent pains of men)...part 1 / Terrorist Commander Fell In Love With Me - Freed Train Kidnap Victim,see Details / Happy Fathers. What Was Your Experience Having Your Very First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.