Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,783 members, 7,945,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Want To Know About Cars Or You Wanna Buy One? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Know About Cars Or You Wanna Buy One? (165 Views)

I Need Good Advices From Who Knows Much About Cars / 5 Fun Facts About Cars / Some Funny But True Quotes About Cars(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know About Cars Or You Wanna Buy One? by FrancisAdeniyi: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi,there.....I'm pretty sure a lot of us on here have issues making a decision on the type of cars,trucks or buses we want for our personal use or for our businesses probably due to the level of availability of the product or its reliability or probably its price and cost of maintenance, well I'm here for you to make the perfect decision on what to get. You can text me here on WhatsApp via this number; 08067228113 or give me a call on 09056366465. I'm also into the automobile dealing businesses, tell me what you want and what you have budgeted for it and you get the best deal.thank you and dk have a lovely day.

Re: Want To Know About Cars Or You Wanna Buy One? by FrancisAdeniyi: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
FrancisAdeniyi:
Hi,there.....I'm pretty sure a lot of us on here have issues making a decision on the type of cars,trucks or buses we want for our personal use or for our businesses probably due to the level of availability of the product or its reliability or probably its price and cost of maintenance, well I'm here for you to make the perfect decision on what to get. You can text me here on WhatsApp via this number; 08067228113 or give me a call on 09056366465. I'm also into the automobile dealing businesses, tell me what you want and what you have budgeted for it and you get the best deal.thank you and dk have a lovely day.
The first ever toyota camry that was produced rolled out of the production in 1983 and it has been in production ever since then, we would like you to share with us at GRAND AUTOS which one you've ever owned or driven and which one you'd like to get,we've got you always.http:///+2348067228113

(1) (Reply)

100% First Body 2012 Toyota Venza XLE Thumbstart For 6.3m- 07084133615 / 2004 Toyota Sienna Gold / 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Prado Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.