Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,250 members, 7,981,442 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Thank You For Making Me Your Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank You For Making Me Your Wife (408 Views)

Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song / Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! / "Davido Is A Primitive Nigerian For Making Money Without A Degree" - Fb User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Making Me Your Wife by standardnews247: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Angela Nwosu the famous self dubbed digital ogbanje has praised her husbad, Soundmind, amidst marriage crash romour.

Naija News NG reports there are rumors that the spiritual coach’s husband moved out of their home. You would recall that Angela Nwosu is a popular spiritual items merchant and has gathered enemies over the years .

She celebrated her husband, Soundmind , on Facebook .

Read her words below :

“One of my biggest gifts in life, is my husband. He may not be perfect, as human, but he is perfect for me. The meaning of perfection in my own standard, is my husband. The universe gave me exactly what I needed, in the form of a husband. My soulmate.

He ravishes my heart, and I am always moved to thank the greater powers, for giving me such a precious jewel as a husband. What I can’t do for my husband, doesn’t exist. I worship the grounds he walks on, I adore and honor him, every day of my life.

I was almost drowning, before I met him, he came into my life and saved me beyond words. I would probably have been a dead person by now, if not for my husband. There are no right words to describe how much he means to me and how blessed I am to be called his wife.

I am so committed to you, my Soundy. You are not just a great husband, you are also a wonderful father, and my best friend. I am at my best with you. When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name. You are my life, my pillar, and my entire existence. You are the God that I see. I loved you yesterday, love you still, always have and always will.

You are my passion, obsession, someone I can’t live without. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more. That plants a fire in our hearts and brings us peace of mind. The best love for me, is you.

Thank you so much, for doing me a huge favour by making me your wife. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you, my soulmate.

You taught me that a healthy marriage will experience arguments and disagreement, every once in a while, but won’t resort to name – calling or engaging in toxic behaviours or keeping malice with each other. I have learned a great deal from you.

https://standardnews247.com/thank-you-for-making-me-your-wife/

1 Share

Re: Thank You For Making Me Your Wife by fman(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Collabo.

(1) (Reply)

‘hushpuppi No Wear Cloth Reach Me’-zazu Zeh Crooner,portable Brags / Grand Finale: Phyna Emerges Winner Of The Bbnaija Level Up Season (videos) / Ronke Odusanya, Stirs Reactions From Colleagues As She Celebrates Her Mum's BD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.