Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter (2611 Views)

Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Doyou2019: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Ideally. But. . . . . I don’t feel it. LP has no chance against APC- my only concern. Atiku is the ONLY CHECKMATE. Still concerned about the “missing structure” . wink
Time will tell!
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Doyou2019:

Time will tell!

Yep!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by techWriter3: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Oh you spell I should referendum a ruthless drug dealer or a serial looter instead
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Make I die if politicians never thief money

are they running mad or them wan whine me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Na today obi start his lies and deception?

Now you have made me laugh for once in your life.. I love this..

Focus on politicians..Insult or stone them whatever...but the moment you mention igboland la sun....We go dig am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:
Any CON-fidedent man will tell you Obi is a salesman. He is not Nigeria's Solution. He is not fit to lead Nigeria in some important aspect. He is not respected enough or even that much respectable. He complains, complains and complains infecting the system with tribal and religious divisions. He is not a man of solution, he has no plan for presidency as he has said himself, and to me he is just campaigning and hoping for the best.

He is the most qualified candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by SaiOba: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Bro, be calming down.. I believe you will get your answers when the RRAL campaign starts. We all have ONLY Peter Obi granting interviews everywhere and we are saying that we don't understand his plans but we have failed to also judge other candidates like Atiku and Tinubu who are yet to grant interviews or answers some questions we have put in the public's space, yet we go about crucifying Peter Obi.

I pray and hope that Atiku, Kwakwaso, Peter, Tinubu and the rest of them would grant all official national interviews and debates for Nigerians with conscience to know. We DO NOT want any excuses or anyone to represent anyone. All the presidential candidate should make themselves and let Nigerians with conscience that they can't buy with their dollars be the judge..

Have a beautiful weekend

HighTableVoice:

You can vote whomever you choose to, my point is I do not understand Obi's plans for Nigeria, for Nigerians, Investors, Friends and Neighbors. Using Nigerians pain point in trying to attract and acquire followership is not a sense of good leadership. As a Nigerian, I really do not trust the man
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by PenSniper: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
A desperado would say anything when in dire need. MNK accused this same criminal of using Anambra money for family business and he didn't deny in the face of evidence provided. Obi reasons like a baby and only OBIzombies would take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Throwback:

How did Anambrarians life change for good with Peter Obi as an 8yrs Governor, if most are just waiting for the opportunities outside Anambra?
I served in Osun state i took me weeks to see a decent house to live in. All the house scattered in that village are miserable .
This is because you yorubas have refused to work hard.
You r mocking a gala seller that’s probably better than you.

The house my dad built in the ‘70s is better than most houses in ikire Osun state .

You are all in Lagos doing agboro or gathering certs without skills .

You should be ashamed of yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by being(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok.. so tell us who is a better solution amidst d 3 that have a chance
HighTableVoice:
Any CON-fidedent man will tell you Obi is a salesman. He is not Nigeria's Solution. He is not fit to lead Nigeria in some important aspect. He is not respected enough or even that much respectable. He complains, complains and complains infecting the system with tribal and religious divisions. He is not a man of solution, he has no plan for presidency as he has said himself, and to me he is just campaigning and hoping for the best.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Dereformer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Let me ask you a question and I expect honest answers from you.

Atiku is a know thief. According to Obasanjo, who knows him very well, what Atiku stole will feed 300,000,000 people for 400 years.

Tinubu is a present day robber. According to Bode George, the amount Lagos state was robbed by Tinubu is unquantifiable.

Between a trader and two well know criminals, who would you want to be your president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Takes A Swipe At INEC Chairman / Who Is Buhari's Godfather? / N58bn Fraud: How Otunba Gbenga Daniel Looted Ogun State –efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.