Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari (24723 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by BigYash: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
I’ve never seen any confused politician as Wike
He is now becoming very stupid. I was his fan before o.. Since they started playing that music for him,he come dey act like idiot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by ennyrah: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
PDP will lose APC will lose only Wike saying this....you're now becoming parrot
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by 07kjb: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na mumu talks wey dey instigate rigging be this,since he can't win without rigging then he should start considering how to rig...he is just overzealous.

Pure mumu talk, some body said he will ensure a free and fair ELECTION,u went back to tell him that if he ensures a free and fair ELECTION that his party will lose...is that not foolishness
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by ictplotter(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Wike is in disarray, he needs help.
Because he still not understand how Ayu, Tambuwa, Obaseki and Atiku just collected PDP from him within few weeks.
Today which ever party that win in 2023, wike is in trouble. So he is playing the last kick of a dying horse. Rivers state votes will be divided between obi and Atiku, with or without wike.t
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Neoteny(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:

It's not his fault.

Atiku and the rest made him feel relevant

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Siggysaga: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Learnt from pdp
Mastered by A.P.C
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by kennethesan(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2022
That's what we want Sir, even Mr President doesn't mind...
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Osibajo2023: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2022
ecolime:
Fact

By the way, we will guard 2023 elections with everything. The riggers will be shocked.
u die for nothing, u think peter obi get ur time
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by ecolime(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Osibajo2023:
u die for nothing, u think peter obi get ur time
Did I mention Peter Obi in my comment?

Good to know you know the man stands for decency. And sure, he has my vote already.

I'm sure you support the drug baron. Na you go die for nothing.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Buhari doesn't care about any party winning. His long life ambition has been to win presidency and that's done for whatever it worth. Osun election was seriously marred with irregularities yet Buhari was the first to congratulate PDP. Either he doesn't like Tinubu who must have truly bite more than he can chew by his OLULE,OLULE and CRYING on Tv mantra or as a typical northerner who are only truly loyal to their tribe and doesn't give a damn if the choice is between Party and tribe.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Doorlarss(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Wike will make buhari comfuse
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
I hope wike's medical teams are around him. The way he talks,I hope he is physically and mentally sound.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Johel(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:

You are the confused one because Wike told lifeless the truth, nothing for APC if election is free and fair,the only way APC will emerge again will only be via massive rigging...if it's free and fair, forgerrit! PETER OBI will floor them all by a large margine... mostly in Lagos and other civilized states.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Osibajo2023: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2022
ecolime:

Did I mention Peter Obi in my comment?

Good to know you know the man stands for decency. And sure, he has my vote already.

I'm sure you support the drug baron. Na you go die for nothing.
na so some foolish people think buhari will safe d country, now Peter obi, u people foolish for not realizing that Nigeria don cast, nobody can do anything
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Paulina5265: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Is this issue resolved completely? We are facing the same problem. this might help.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Offpointng: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2022
omofranyoung:
Wike talk too much for my liking...... Too childish politician..

You don't know what it means to be betrayed so don't call him childish
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Alezy(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
you're the confused one o. That guy knows exactly what he is doing and he is doing it well.

The best way to play Politics is to play it in a way that everyone keeps guessing but never gets it right
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by fredoooooo: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2022
How many has he interfere... game on
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by shinealight(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2022
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

Buhari is only playing to the gallery. Of course he doesn't mean it at all.

He probably does mean it. That’s how he folded his arms during the APC Presidential primaries and allowed people like Osinbajo. Amaechi, ONU, etc, to bite the dust, right there in his presence ….he did not even give his ministers their job back after their losses!
Now, the man is only concerned about his legacy, his cows and the fura he will be getting after his retirement.
Please don’t say I told you oo! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by deeva2: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Real politician does not talk anyhow...He shud learn from Fayose, Dino and FFK..

He is becoming irrelevant by abusing everyone

He shud join obi whom he once despised and humiliated out of PDP, remain in PDP or decamp to any party of his choice, instead of unnecessary talk..

JAGABAN ON POINT.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Now tell me, how would any normal and sensible person make this parrot Wike his VP?

Must Wike talk all the time? Must Wike fight everybody?

And to call this man a Governor in Nigeria shows the level of Nigerians.
The office of a Governor should be occupied by men of discipline and good conduct.

See, if we continue to celebrate people like Wike.... Them Nigeria is not ready.

Hunger go kill una finish for this country.

but we can celebrate Trump that called a whole country Sithole?

grab them by the pussy among all? rascality and ruggedness is part of politics, unguarded statement of politicians can only be caution but it can never be eradicate
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Emola12(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Like I said earlier God will continue scatter their mind in favor of PETER OBIDIENT
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
without PDP crisis they can't win and with this crisis it will make them lose fast. you people must be joking to think Tinubu is not aware of Northern ethnicity politics in 2023, he's ahead of their plan, he tamed them in APC primary election, general election won't be an exemption

we are talking about Bola Ahmed Tinubu here o
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin watch out

He'll soon claim to be quoted out of context grin grin grin

Although Rigging is the only hope of ELECTION WINNING in Nigeria

That's what they mean whenever they talk about STRUCTURE (code name for #RIGGING ) grin grin grin grin

LOL, I'm telling you.
Code name of 'structure' is rigging. cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Temptee101(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Not sure why sane Nigerians still give so much attention to these guys who have been the source of their predicaments.

Nigerians or the media?
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Ransomtheking(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin watch out

He'll soon claim to be quoted out of context grin grin grin

Although Rigging is the only hope of ELECTION WINNING in Nigeria

That's what they mean whenever they talk about STRUCTURE (code name for #RIGGING ) grin grin grin grin
your dad must have been a politician wink wink
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by dochenaj: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Buhari wanted to pick his successor, but the APC governors did him a coup.

Now he wants to give us a free and fair election.

It is sad that we are still at the stage where a free and fair election is a promise and not defacto.
Re: 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari by Temptee101(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
See what I can deduce from wike's statement.

He already told PDP he will help them lose the election and now he has clearly stated that APC and tinubu will lose in a free and fair election.

This can only mean one thing, that Wike is Obidient

Congratulations to Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally / Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.