Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,251 members, 7,967,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Should I Do In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Case? (370 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do In This Case? by Penflame(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello people!

I am the first son of the family and 3rd born, my immediate younger brother impregnated a lady out of wedlock. Although, my parents were against it in the first place, but the lady has refused to abort the pregnancy.

As it stands, my younger brother has made the decision to proceed for introduction and take the girl in with him.

I found this to be disrespectful to me and moreover, he did not inform me about all this to the point that a date has been chosen, it was someone else that told me.

How best should I handle this issue?
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Firmjudge(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
First, what has happened?has happened!.

Call him and ask him if he wants you to be a part of the entire process or he wants to step aside. Let him make the choice. Tell him Family is all we have but GOD is what we need.

However, it appears from your tradition, a younger one cannot get married without the older siblings getting in first. If so? I really find this tradition weird..

Brother, make peace with all men !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by advanceDNA: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Penflame:
Hello people!

I am the first son of the family and 3rd born, my immediate younger brother impregnated a lady out of wedlock. Although, my parents were against it in the first place, but the lady has refused to abort the pregnancy.

As it stands, my younger brother has made the decision to proceed for introduction and take the girl in with him.

I found this to be disrespectful to me and moreover, he did not inform me about all this to the point that a date has been chosen, it was someone else that told me.

How best should I handle this issue?

Disrespectful to you?? How..?? By Getting someone pregnant or deciding to be responsible for the baby and the girl??

..your brother is in a mess and you somehow made it about you and your ego...Are you a narcissist??

He's your brother...alot is on his mind now...hes doing what he doesnt want at the moment..heck! He may even depressed....

the least u can do is support him.. or make him see marrying someone becos he got her pregnant doesnt have to be the only action...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It For Garri ? / This Soft Breasts Actress Is Doing Fantabulous Shagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.