Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,794 members, 7,965,950 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Girl Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Automatic Employmentt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Automatic Employmentt (158 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Girl Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Automatic Employmentt by HappyRabbi: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
GIRL SACKED BY HER BOSS FOR ATTENDING PETER OBI RALLY IN PORT HARCOURT GETS AUTOMATIC EMPLOYMENT, SCHOLARSHIP - Imperial Reporters

A Young Lady that was sacked from her Hotel work place for attending a rally held in Port Harcourt on Saturday In Support of the Presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr Peter Obi has received a surprise automatic job offer from philanthropists and Clergyman, Apostle Chibuzor of the Omega Power Ministry. Chinyere.

The Lady who was said to be off duty on that particular day was fired on Monday for partisan reasons.

This was disclosed by the Clergyman on the Official OPM platform.

OPM Posted:

"Remember the girl that was sacked after she attended Peter obi rally in port harcourt.
I just finished interviewing her on the phone.

Number one: She was on off duty when she went for the port harcourt rally.

Number two : She works in a hotel in port harcourt which I don’t want to mention the name.

Number three : She is also a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education and it’s from the work and little salary she trains herself in school.

After interviewing her, I found out she is gifted and her education can not be frustrated.

So starting from today 1 September 2022, she does not need to look for school fees for Ajuru university, because I have added her name to OPM local university scholarship till graduation.

Number 2, the hotel she was working her salary was 20k.

I have given her automatic employment to resume immediately in my water factory with double her former salary from 20k to 40k.

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST."

Credit- Imperial Reporters Facebook page

Re: Girl Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Automatic Employmentt by gidgiddy: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
As much as I sympathise with her being sacked in these harsh economic times, it is still wrong of her to leave her duty post and go for a political rally without permission from her employer
Re: Girl Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Automatic Employmentt by Mynd44: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2022

(1)

N6.3bn Fraud: Court Acquits Former Gov Jang / 2023: Dr.sunnie Aleghe Congratulates All Edo Candidates As NWC Issues Certificat / Gov.soludo Commends IGAHAF For Strong Role In Education, Healthcare In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.