Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers (62028 Views)

Why Loan Merchant Always Use unknown Numbers To Call Customer? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
onatisi:
But come to think of it , how come these loan companies didn't fashion out a way to recover their money back before even commencing business in Nigeria.
A nation that doesn't have a standard data base of citizens or any proper addras verification and yet you were just giving out loans to anyone who has a mobile phone? I maybe wrong because I never took one and don't know how they operate but I think they should have planned for all these better. They should have learned and studies the model of SEAP,. LAPO and other loan companies. If you take LAPO , the way. Dem go pursue you , you will need special deliverance to come out of the trauma

There was a woman who killed herself in my area because of LAPO loan. She collected the loan to equip her shop, and the next week, the Sasa Market ethnic fight happened and her shop was burnt. She killed herself the following week.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

I thought Palm Credit and Branch doesn't send messages to customer contacts?

I don't think Branch sends messages to customers contacts, but Palm credit does.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nosa111:
grin You never even Japa you don change your name to international man

Hahahaha! He is trying to speak things into existence.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
5ThChild:

Kendrick Lamar ni undecided

LMAO grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Illegal1:

i'm ur vice...

oweing 254k frm 5 apps

Have they sent messages to your contacts?
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

A
Am no sure if Palm Credit use to send messages to customer contacts

Palm Credit does.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Sorry for insulting you..

Palmcredit own 90% of loan apps on playstore. They're just using palmcredit as a good name where as they have other heartless apps

But Palm credit sends message to contacts. 100% fact.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, I'm a Banker. You can even see clearly from my signature.
We can't deduct customer's money for no reason. We reverse the money back to customers if transactions are not successful.
Stop looking for excuses not to pay back your debt please.

First Bank that deducted 600 from my account since morning yesterday for credit, but no credit enter my phone... And no reversal since then. This is why I hate using First Bank to buy recharge card, I prefer GT.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
OLamylove:
Nigerians are very wicked, they Complain about their Difficulty to repay app loans due to their Outrageous Interest and short Loan Time, but Accept their terms and conditions without even reading it, Though Defamation from loan Sharks is bad

Who to blame? The wicked, greedy and hungry investor looking to make huge and unrealistic profit or the the gentle but dangerous borrower who just decided to play along so as to get them?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Branch and fairmoney are very good.

But any app that is owned by chinese pple are wicked.
Palmcredit is the most heartless. Cos they are like wolf in sheep clothing. I was once worked for palmcredit

You got it right... They're like Wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
faceland:

The app read all your text messages and have access to your BVN or NIN details (phone number and address). It is too invasive (especially the scanning through your text messages).

Damn! So they have access to your text messages? Whoa! That's crazy.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please stop all these your cooked up propaganda. So are you trying to say the money just disappeared without any trace? If he stays in Benin he should come along with his statement of account to our first bank branch at ring road tomorrow morning let's track is lost 5k

Why didn't your brother sue the bank? I have seen people who sued their bank for amount lesser than 5k.

Stop all these lies please.

Sue bank for 5k? So many times that I recharge via first bank and don't get the credit and I get deducted. Because the money is small (300,500,600), I wait for revarsal, if I don't get it, I move on. I've only gotten revarsal once for 600, and it was after like one month.

I know you work there and feel you have to defend the bank but these things happen. I'm still waiting for the revarsal of the 600 I used to buy recharge card yesterday that I never got. In fact, I know there won't be any revarsal.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
kay29000:

Sue bank for 5k? So many times that I recharge via first bank and don't get the credit and I get deducted. Because the money is small (300,500,600), I wait for revarsal, if I don't get it, I move on. I've only gotten revarsal once for 600, and it was after like one month.

I know you work there and feel you have to defend the bank but these things happen. I'm still waiting for the revarsal of the 600 I used to buy recharge card yesterday that I never got. In fact, I know there won't be any revarsal.
Go to the bank, make your complain and your money will be reversed to you.

You feel reluctant because it's little money. You better go to the bank and lay your complain.

Even if it's 5 naira, we'll listen to you and refund your money.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
kenlolly75:
Happened to me, since on Monday. Bank debited me. But I didn't see the airtime.

It happened to me yesterday with First Bank. This isn't the first time... Still no reversal
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
kenlolly75:
not true pls. First Bank debited me since on Monday for airtime. Airtime, I didn't see, money was not reversed till now. Rather they debited my remaining small change as different charges.

Don't mind her. Same thing happened to me yesterday, same First Bank, and this is not the first time. The girl is in denial.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Palmcredit can only threaten you on WhatsApp and call you. They can't defame you. But you see their subsidiaries like Xcross Cash, Xcredit, cashlion et al, they will defame you without any empathy

Palm Credit can and will defame you. 100%. Take that from me.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by lhordspy: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Go to the bank, make your complain and your money will be reversed to you.

You feel reluctant because it's little money. You better go to the bank and lay your complain.

Even if it's 5 naira, we'll listen to you and refund your money.

Same firstbank?

My last failed transaction took lot of emails before it was reversed after weeks.
Whenever am making transactions with my USSD on firstbank, i first pray for like 5minutes first.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Same firstbank?

My last failed transaction took lot of emails before it was reversed after weeks.
Whenever am making transactions with my USSD on firstbank, i first pray for like 5minutes first.
Lol, you're funny. Atleast your money was reversed to you.

But those guys quoting me said their money disappeared as if it was a ghost that took it. Please let don't derail @obembet thread.

This thread is all about Loan app and not first bank. If you have issues about some failed transactions with our bank, then come tomorrow morning to the bank and we'll solve it.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by lhordspy: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Lol, you're funny. Atleast your money was reserved to you.

But those guys quoting me said their money disappeared as if it was a ghost that took it. Please let don't derail @obembet thread.

This thread is all about Loan app and not first bank. If you have issues about some failed transactions with our bank, then come tomorrow morning to the bank and we'll solve it.

If i have some other things to do to this thread apart from derailing i will surely engage in it. Same obembet that is supporting and encouraging a nuisance called omoyele sowore. The amateur political non-influential man who constituted nuisance at a public peace accord at the detriment of an established political vice presidential aspirant.

Obembet surprised me today.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by obembet(f): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

If i have some other things to do to this thread apart from derailing i will surely engage in it. Same obembet that is supporting and encouraging a nuisance called omoyele sowore. The amateur political non-influential man who constituted nuisance at a public peace accord at the detriment of an established political vice presidential aspirant.

Kindly respect my choice

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Illegal1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
kay29000:

Have they sent messages to your contacts?
several times...

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. It's her fundamental human right to support whoever she wants to support.

You too support whoever you want to support also.
Afterall, apart from APC, PDP, LP, NNPP... there are many more parties with their presidential candidates who are ready to work if elected.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by lhordspy: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Kindly respect my choice

Defintely i do. Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion.
But am just surprise that there are still people that encourage, champion and cheerlead a cumbersomeness , disbenefit,displeasure altitude engage in by someone at the detriment of embarrasing someone else just for clouth-chasing.

Irrespective of different political attachment, views and ideology, neutrality is expected of us in the face of extreme misbehaviour as the one carried out by omoyele sowore at the peace accord, and it should be jointly condemned.

I was surprise to see the opposite, politics have turn us blindly against knowing and differentiating right from wrong. It's saddening. A pity.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by lhordspy: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Lol. It's her fundamental human right to support whoever she wants to support.

You too support whoever you want to support also.
Afterall, apart from APC, PDP, LP, NNPP they are many more parties with their presidential candidates who are ready to work if elected.

That wasnt about political support, that was something disgusting to say the least. Here in the part of the world, we attach so much emotion to politics that it clouds our sense of integrity. Mr sowore altitude at the peace accord should be expected to be greeted with enough rejection and condemnation. But i was surprise so many people was joyous and happy by the act. They even encouraged and championed him like a hero. Sometimes we should collectively condemn and say it right to his face, it will go a long way in curtailing that kind of nonsensical altitude from him trying it again or discourage some other person trying to pull that same cheap publicity stunt.

If we all behaves uncivilised and mad in this country. Things will fall, and the centre will never hold. Chaos, anarchy will take charge.

Irrespective of political differences and ideological attachment. We shouldnt be blind to what is wrong. A spade should be call a spade. And there today at the peace accord, sowore acted like a nuisance not a hero. Simple.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by donsheddy1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
youngest12:
D part that got me cracked up was when the lady ask abubakar are you okay
Abubakar: U don turn doctor now that u are asking me if I'm okay
U dey spoil my name no be abubakar na abubakari
I swear, The guy na G.O.A.T grin grin grin grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by EmmaLege: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:
My girlfriend is really poor
She's always saying Please! Please leave me a loan!

You don craze grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

That wasnt about political support, that was something disgusting to say the least. Here in the part of the world, we attach so much emotion to politics that it clouds our sense of integrity. Mr sowore altitude at the peace accord should be expected to be greeted with enough rejection and condemnation. But i was surprise so many people was joyous and happy by the act. They even encouraged and championed him like a hero. Sometimes we should collectively condemn and say it right to his face, it will go a long way in curtailing that kind of nonsensical altitude from him trying it again or discourage some other person trying to pull that same cheap publicity stunt.

If we all behaves uncivilised and mad in this country. Things will fall, and the centre will never hold. Chaos, anarchy will take charge.

Irrespective of political differences and ideological attachment. We shouldnt be blind to what is wrong. A spade should be call a spade. And there today at the peace accord, sowore acted like a nuisance not a hero. Simple.
Lol. I can't stop laughing. You are funny.

I also saw what he did.. But this is Nigeria, some upcoming politicians want to be noticed by all means. I think he's just pulling all those stunt for future purpose.
He's trying to gather more fans and momentum.

Who knows one day, his dreams might come true. He might be the president of this country one day smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by SmartPolician: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
emmanuelchux:
This is just sad. What many of those people fail to understand is that of that money is not paid pack, someone at the office I responsible to the loss and the person will pay somehow.

From her voice you can tell she's really pained. Maybe she's the one that will bear the brunt.

I consider every Nigerian as a fraudster until proven innocent!
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by lhordspy: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Lol. I can't stop laughing. You are funny.

I also saw what he did.. But this is Nigeria, some upcoming politicians want to be noticed by all means. I think he's just pulling all those stunt for future purpose.
He's trying to gather more fans and momentum.

Who knows one day, his dreams might come true. He might be the president of this country one day smiley smiley

Which country? Not Nigeria,.maybe Niger...
And i dont really have any issue with his irritating attempt at pulling a stunt. But with the people calling him a hero.. That was not cool. No wonder the europeans still see us as monkeys.

We play everything with politics in this country too much. There was a thread presently created in poltical section few minutes ago. A guy who was a known tinubu hater, he was accused of always wishing tinubu dead. Unfortunately, he died.. And someone post his pics and they were dragging and abusing him online here.
Very funny, isnt that useless and inconsequential, he can't be more dead than he is now. So whats the point in posting is obituary pics and dragging him online.

Politics have cloud most of our sense of humanity. It doesnt matter if someone is getting hurt, trying to get embarrased, or even dead. We dont care if he is or was not of our political ideology or affiliations then we dont really care. It is that bad.

I am not the most innocent of person, infact i am guilty of all allegations or accusatiom that can follow a dirty-political brawl or shades. But i just always know when to draw the line. I dont turn blind eye or stay neutral in the face of an extreme wrongdoings.

That asides. undecided
I am an agbadorian by the way and i know you are obidient, am giving you a very rare one time opportunity to decamp now, this night. cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by babajero(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2022
internationalman:
I'm borrowing the highest amount as soon as my Visa to japa is out.

Same goes to Glo and MTN
And don't be surprised when unforeseen predicaments bring you back to Nigeria and place you in a more precarious situation than you were before you left.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by WarriAproko: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Illegal1:

i'm ur vice...

oweing 254k frm 5 apps
abeg give names of d app i need borrow more from all this looters. If dem call me i gist them and Bleep dem. Government dun ban dem. All are illegal. No office
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by sadaxxx: 3:05am On Sep 30, 2022
The solution is right before the eyes of the operators, blacklist all defaulters via BVN and ensure they're placed on a watchlist. Then initiate the GSI mandate authorised by CBN to retrieve your funds. Nothing is worse than not being able to transact and losing your credit worthiness but it must be centrally coordinated and data shared. Do this for one year and see if the number of defaulters won't reduce.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.