Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,845 members, 7,927,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) (1096 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Bvlgari: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
What happened when a bikeman and his passenger tried to carry a heavy gate cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTxO3d-Xlw

1 Share

Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Noblesh: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Crazy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Bkchoixe: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Madness of d highest order
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by adventisty: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
The versatility of Okada.
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Realmi: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wat motivational speech were they listening to grin
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by MurderX: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
OMG, everything na cruise for Naija.
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Webleysup: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
With the way bus and Keke dey charge pesin 4 load 4 this country e be like na bike we go dey travel across the country self ��� wonders.
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Rik500k(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sometimes we don't have to blame the okada riders, the lie brain is in constant motion with the wind
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Bvlgari: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Realmi:
Wat motivational speech were they listening to grin

Hahaha
Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Allison012: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol.. their weed they different from the one wey boogyman dey puff.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video) by Bvlgari: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Allison012:
Lol.. their weed they different from the one wey boogyman dey puff.

cheesy cheesy nor go let boogyman vex bring out that e old kala o cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Villagers Beat 5 Persons To Death Over Alleged Witchcraft In Cross River (Pic) / How My Mother Killed My Sister, Asked Me To Slɘep With Her Corpse So I Could Pro / Electric Don Finally Shock Nepa Wey Wan Cut Light Ooh Shocking And Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.