Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) (40470 Views)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Wild Fire Outbreak Hits Spain And Portugal, Dozens Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by chypotenti(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nor be chips dey inside this guy hand so, close to his palms cool cool cool shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by dontrulee: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
sofeo:
Well, Hail stones can fall but It's Meteriods we pray not to fall on / hit mother earth.

What will happen if meteoroids hit Earth??
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by silibaba: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
I have experienced this hailstorm in owerri back in the secondary school. It happen at night that day. Omo, the way everybody take run enter house that night ehh.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Keep arguing and talking irrelevant things.
Don't listen and adhere to what scriptures says.
When you miss the rapture, you will know if it figurative, similie or story.

grandstar:

The hailstones in the book of Revelations are not literal hailstones. It's figurative in meaning
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Scarcity234: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Growing up, and at 10, I read The Book of Revelation. I read all its chapters and, I was scared. I was very afraid of Hell. I didn't want to go there because the little I was able to imagine would be the fate of those that will go there was fearful and painful. I wasn't baptised then.

I am a Catholic, and I took the decision, out of fear of hell, not love of God, to get baptized. I followed the due training and in three years, I was baptized. Because I have been taught that unless one is baptized, he will not see God. It was the first step and I was glad. All thanks to God.

I was baptized at 13. But, one thing happened that night that caused a lot of trouble for me. In the night of my first communion, which was the day I was baptized and on which I made promises to renounce the devil, I lusted after a girl. This was before the communion. And, the feeling was for a girl I knew not, but who was among those that would be receiving their first communion that night. She was equally baptized same night as us. I was a virgin. I haven't seen a girl's unclothedness let alone touching or having sex with her. But, I had that feeling for a girl, on a day I was supposed to be
holy and chaste. The fear of hell was gone. The fear that caused the beginning of the journey of baptism was gone. Should I say how I felt about the feeling? It felt good, and bad. Good, because I loved what I felt the night. Bad, because I was supposed to be holy that day.

But in all, and as I would learn later, fear can't make us to make heaven but love.
If your very best and available weapon to get people to repent is telling them of the fear that awaits instead of giving them reasons to love God or making them love God, then, your mission failed before it even started.

Preach LOVE, not FEAR.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by sade38436: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Be preparedBe prepared...

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by just2endowed: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meshben10:
Solar at Spain, their Nepa too dey fork up, I think say na only Naija.
its not like fuckup up but the person does not want to pay nepa bill
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Steep(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is just a tip of what will happen after rapture.

God knows that we are all sinners, we cannot save ourself that is why he sent Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sin so that by receiving Jesus we recieve a new life.

All false religion teaches you to save yourself by your works which of course nobody can, our salvation must come from God and freely given to us this is called grace.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by dreu2fine(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hanibbal:

Allow us rest jare. This one has nothing to do with rapture oga.
Africa n religion
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you are one who has read the book of revelation of the holy bible, you will agree with me that the world is witnessing intensely, the Shadows of Coming Great tribulation.

One of the Judgements that will hit Humanity during the GT include, the Deadliest Hailstorm in history, with hailstones weighing 100LbS each falling from the sky.

[b][/b]

If you desire to Escape this time and events, now is the time. Run to JESUS Christ. Amend your ways. Live Prepared for his Imminent arrival.
at last if you no make heaven I go laugh forget my own judgment oo grin
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meshben10:
Solar at Spain, their Nepa too dey fork up, I think say na only Naija.
that didn't cross my mind..that's true
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Baba don vex, na to start with stone throwing.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Dextre(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by toprealman: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Insurance nightmare
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BwijVHb-t0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11163705/amp/One-year-old-girl-killed-4in-HAIL-STONE-horror-storm-Spain.html

The time is very near guys
Take it or leave
This our world is gradually coming to an end

Let's surrender to Jesus Christ the way,truth and life

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Princeton92(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
As expected I just knew you'd be the first here... Be like you dey always pay people to tell you when they have content for you to dive in

Righteousness2:
If you are one who has read the book of revelation of the holy bible, you will agree with me that the world is witnessing intensely, the Shadows of Coming Great tribulation.

One of the Judgements that will hit Humanity during the GT include, the Deadliest Hailstorm in history, with hailstones weighing 100LbS each falling from the sky.

[b][/b]

If you desire to Escape this time and events, now is the time. Run to JESUS Christ. Amend your ways. Live Prepared for his Imminent arrival.

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

This fraudster again. Jesus ko, Jeslut ni.
This guy is an epitome for fraud. His he same person to post the story with one moniker and the same person to post with this rubbish comment with another moniker.
If there's HELL, you are number one in line.
GTFOH.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Didn't meteorologist give predictions and warnings about it before it happened? Or they didn't see it coming?

Well, these disasters are God's judgment on the people of the world for their gross unrighteousness - Romans 1:18.

You mean the child that died sins were too extreme that the child received the punishment of the all-loving father (God)?.....
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by 7arrows: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Friends I see the world ending sooner than expected. I see snow falling in jos, I see hailstorms in the northern part of Nigeria, I see heavy rains in the southern part of Nigeria, I heary the last trumpet, I see the saints ascending to heaven.

This I have seen.

Do you see PETER OBI becoming the president before the world ends. We need a good and focused man like him. Pls check ur crystal ball.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Global warming before our very eye I use to watch it on documentary and it happening thank God it not a adverse effect here in Nigeria just Cold weather
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Richy4(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2022
I feel bad for the death of the toddler... the insurance companies around that area will also feel the pains and the impact in their wallets...

There will be lots of cheap hailstorm damaged cars on sale over there... good bargain opportunities for students and low income earners to drive better cars.. cool
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Billygee2u: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by showafrica(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2022
emeernest:

Don't know why Baba God no de throw dis kind stones come Naija. Just direct them to Aso Rock precisely on the heads of those our wicked polithiefcians. cheesy

If this kind stone hit oga at the top, na instant kpai unless na humanoid.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Stanleyq: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Ehyahh, really, so all the things he said in matthew 24 are all lies, oya, quote bible to justify ur claim, and u never read where he taught that we all will resurrect, both the living and the dead at the end of everything to face judgement, last judgement.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by tianshie(m): 4:53am On Sep 03, 2022
These are demon testicles.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Oduduwa707: 5:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

You're just an encapsulation of the major problem of the typical Nigerian. Attributing everything to religion.
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Tetrahedron(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2022
I see why you are a muslim-muslim ticket supporter!
You are not a Christian
Moh247:
cool

Hail storm as being happening since the creation of earth but Watch pastorprenuers try to use fear to dupe you

God is love, God is peace

Satan is fear, Satan is deception, Satan is calamity , Satan is poverty

All the good news around the world the preachers of doom would like you to see fearful ones

Thousands of families welcomed new bundle of joy today from GOD but Satan wants you to see only death

Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Moh247: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Tetrahedron:
I see why you are a muslim-muslim ticket supporter!
You are not a Christian

I never claimed to be, and I would have supported Tinubu even if he picked an IFA. Priest

Governance has nothing to do with private religion
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Imagine someone spending all his last card to travel to this Spain ,and on arrival ,this kind hail stone begin fall come break him head ,I'm seeing more reasons why this my Africa is still better for me to stay put ..
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Ah! This is serious ooh! Make we repent and give our lives to Lord Jesus Christ.. Climate change taking its full weight!
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by OgaTimo(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
na God hand we dey so
Re: Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

You mean the child that died sins were too extreme that the child received the punishment of the all-loving father (God)?.....

When Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, did you hear of children being saved?

The child was a victim. Sometimes, children pay for the sins of their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Togo President, Faure Gnassingbe Abolishes Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.