Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mtn Callback Ussd Code – How To Send A (please Call Me) Sms On Mtn - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mtn Callback Ussd Code – How To Send A (please Call Me) Sms On Mtn (1040 Views)

Mtn Callback Ussd Code – How To Send A (please Call Me) Sms On Mtn Free / USSD Code To Check Nin On MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile And Online / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Callback Ussd Code – How To Send A (please Call Me) Sms On Mtn by smartcred(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2022
MTN Call Me Back USSD Code – Send a (Please Call Me) SMS on MTN Free

Below is a guide on how to send a (Please Call Me) SMS using your cell phone when you run out of airtime and need to reach someone urgently.

About MTN CallBack (Please Call Me)​

Don’t let a lack of airtime stop you from getting in touch when you need to If you’re ever out of airtime but really need to speak to someone, this service allows you to send an SMS asking that person to please call you. This service is totally free.

How To Send ”Call Me Back” to MTN Line With USSD Code

(1) (Reply)

Vacancie For Expereinces Web Designers, Software Developers Company Seles Person / Official Site Of Pakistan Peoples Alliance Party Hacked For Hacking Indian Sites / Japan And America Agree To Put Giant Fighting Robots Into Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.