Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,482 members, 7,968,327 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams (508 Views)

Serena Williams Finally Celebrates Daughter OLYMPIA'S Birthday. / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by Enenim(m): 5:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Serena Williams lost to Australia's Ajla Tomljanovic at the U.S. Open, likely marking the end of arguably the sport's greatest Grand Slam career, but her title as the biggest earner in women's tennis history will remain for years to come

#SerenaWilliams the #GOAT ( Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by yinkus6750(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2022
As a woman, age has finally caught up with her
She had a good career that spanned over a long period of time, and achieved far greater than her sister , Venus
Quitting now is the best option for her.
Let her retire now, she has made so much fortune from tennis, and had her name written in gold, which might take a long time to have someone like her again
Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by princeade86(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2022
The great Williams.
Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by Neimar: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2022
She's gone
Omo cry
Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by Anigreat: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2022
shocked

Legend

He will be a wonderful milf seriously... imagine banging that pussy.
Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by gibzzhd: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2022
'Good bye' is always the saddest words to say. We would miss you. You remain the greatest.
Re: Serena Williams Finally Takes A Bow #serenawilliams by Baronthecelebri: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2022
I so much love this girl, I'll name my daughter after her

(1) (Reply)

/ My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo / Stream PSL Football Matches For Free Anywhere With Ultratv: A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.