Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London (26473 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Good luck to Wike.

PDP will take over the reign of government with or without him

Shartaap
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Opintiwa: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
y didn’t u igbos turn anambra to paradise with the way u are developing d world?
Is that why you failed to make it in life ?
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by colorsofrainbow: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2022
amaridigital:

Stop using the word NEVER in politics. Even Tinubu will rather work for his long time associate Atiku underground than allow one obituary to rule Nigeria.
Tinubu's agbado dog on the lose and so disappointed to know the reality on ground grin grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by colorsofrainbow: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
highchief1:
im sure u are a laundry man.if u r a politician u wil know that he doesn’t need to campaign for tinubu.tinubu does not want wike to campaign for him,all they want is for him to fold his hands stay neutral and allow federal might play out.Do you know what they call dry votes

Lol beer parlour analysis grin
Leave that beer parlour where you find yourself. grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by colorsofrainbow: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:
Small pikin yarnz.
'Shame' in politics?

Even obi that swore to 'ride or die' with 'APUGA' ended up porting to PDP them LP.

I laff in Igbo.
cool

Agbado dog on the lose so disappointed to know the reality grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by richie240: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Umu-bingo, ke kodi?
U don pay ur Ipob dues?
grin grin
colorsofrainbow:

Agbado dog on the lose so disappointed to know the reality grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by BATified2023: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you failed to make it in life ?
emeka when are u igbos declaring tinubu dead
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Adexxi(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Koni da fun babanla baba e . Oloriburuku jatijati. Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re. Sango a pa bàtá a pa jewonjewon etí e
NOHOLDSBAR:

Omo ale omo monkey. Oloriburuku ni baba n la baba e. Atole, dindinrin, ode, omugo.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by crixlight2(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Chijeep:

Even if he gifts me d whole lagos I go collect and I no go vote 4 him

Lol na lie everybody got a price, if them make you some offer you go even beat Obi join, as you Dey like this make them give you 200m my brother you go beat Obi
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by highchief1: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Lol beer parlour analysis grin
Leave that beer parlour where you find yourself. grin
no wahala bros.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Yankee101: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Please continue with campaigns and avoid these jobbers
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Bar1941(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
okorogodwin4:
foolish people like you who are becloweded by ethnic and religious bigotry will not understand that the igbos are the largest ethnic nationalities in Nigeria if you doubt it go to your village and check the population of the igbos

Your father is foolish.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Powerexpert: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Makinde has something on the table to his favour, though the youth in the region will decide but he has his own back to watch. Wike has money to bring to the table but can't really convince much people from his side. It's and head or tail for both. Ortom seems to me like the mediator and spokesperson for the permutations.

Notwithstanding, "meet your meet" and stop disturbing us with noise.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Opintiwa: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka when are u igbos declaring tinubu dead

Is that why you could not pay your landlord?

1 Share

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by BATified2023: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you could pay your landlord?
lol

I said igbos are too predictable

The same blackmail tactics u use for Moh247 is the same u want to use for me n I know your next line of action
I don’t know u n u don’t know me but that blackmail which is d main tool of u igbos is what u employ here

At first u asked y I am still begging for money at 35

I am not yet 35 n I have never begged anyone n I can’t beg,it’s not pride but d Lion can’t eat grass

The second u said y can’t I pay my landlord

U don’t even know if I have my own house or I am staying in d house I inherited or I have paid upfront but since blackmail is d only tool u igbos believe in

I know your next line will be

Y did I rape my cousin cos this is the same format u used for Moh247

Y are u igbos like this?
Is it your upbringing or what?
This your attitude is d reason y u find it hard to cohabit with other tribes n y u are hated all around d world

U people aren’t trained to b strong n courageous to face your battles instead u chicken out n start blackmailing d one u perceive as strong

The same thing happen with ojukwu that started a needless war due to ego n had to run away only to start tagging international communities by trying to play victim game using blackmail

Nnamdi Kanu did same thing

Peter obi chickened out in pdp n started blackmailing the same pdp by calling them evil

U igbos have to change your way
U don’t know me but u are talking thrash
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Moh247: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
lol

The same blackmail tactics u use for Moh247 is the same u want to use for me n I know your next line of action
I don’t know u n u don’t know me but that blackmail which is d main tool of u igbos is what u employ here

I am not yet 35 n I have never begged anyone n I can’t beg,it’s not pride but d Lion can’t eat grass

U don’t even know if I have my own house or I am staying in d house I inherited or I have paid upfront but since blackmail is d only tool u igbos believe in

Y are u igbos like this?
This your attitude is d reason y u find it hard to cohabit with other tribes n y u are hated all around d world

U people aren’t trained to b strong n courageous to face your battles instead u chicken out n start blackmailing d one u perceive as strong

The same thing happen with ojukwu that started a needless war due to ego n had to run away only to start tagging international communities by trying to play victim game using blackmail

Peter obi chickened out in pdp n started blackmailing the same pdp by calling them evil

Omo ogbon ... They want to use alsort of blackmail on people but they forgot we are sophisticated people

If they try all that and fail, they would insult you with a burner Account and when you reply they call one of their favourite mod to ban you and hide their comments

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Opintiwa: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
lol

Y are u igbos like this?

You should write this next time without tears

1 Share

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by SamOchuko: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
tinsel:
PDP peace talks collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom meet again in London

•Meeting with Tinubu on the cards

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/pdp-peace-talks-collapse-wike-makinde-ortom-meet-again-in-london/

Whoever gave out this information is definitely from the aggrieved governors camp, the guy is pained.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by lailo: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Endsarspillar:
This is the only reason why I’m supporting Obi.
If Obi wins, it means a lot for us.
It means that power is no longer in the hands of these few greedy men who call themselves cabals
It means that our common good will no longer be decided by few greedy people who call themselves structures.
People who be the sought after and treated with respect during and after election because power now belongs to the people.

My fellow youths, Obi’s president is our project and our last opportunity to wrestle power from a few who think that Nigeria is their property.
We have no other country and we must not fail at this.

Remember if Atiku or Bat wins, only a few will be rewarded. You won’t be remembered neither I. Therefore this is not the time to be tribalistic or sentimental. It’s a fight between light and darkness and the common will of the people will don in God’s name, amen.
If u really mean what u wrote up there o,then ur vote should be for Sowore. Bcs Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are all same and old generation politicians with similar or slightly different caucuses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by uyimove19(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wike you again, calm down
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by PJ123: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bugatie:
Wasting tax payers money on needless trips.

A case of spoilt adults without any decency fighting in the public, so sad this is what leadership has been reduced to in Nigeria.

Must they jet out to London to meet?

Please vote Peter Obi for, let’s save this country for the next generation!
Didn't your Obi meet him in London. Obi is a fraud.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by PJ123: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
lailo:

If u really mean what u wrote up there o,then ur vote should be for Sowore. Bcs Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are all same and old generation politicians with similar or slightly different caucuses.

Don't mind them, they thought everyone is a fool. Someone that was jumping from party to another after such a public vow to APGA, and could declare to run with Atiku. If you're looking for entirely neutral person, then Sowore is the person.
Rather that voting for those aggressive people, then Tinubu is the man for the job

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Cforchuks: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
So there's no where in Nigeria that is conducive to hold meeting except in London.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Yusman316(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gov. Wike is well within his right to be very aggrieved with what took place during the PDP convention and being over looked subsequently for the VP slot after all the sacrifices he made. Imagine removing your kinsman (Secondus) as party chairman, so that the chairmanship can go North and the presidential slot moved South. Only for the arrangement to be jettisoned out because of some persons ambitions
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Yusman316(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Stop falling for these gimmicks or clownish articles being sponsored and promoted by APC. Ayu has told you how apc fabricated articles of what he never said about wike. Wike has told you how APC fabricated lawsuits and articles about what he never said nor did. Peter Obi has told you how APC fabricated articles about things he and his supporters never said nor did. Stop falling for these sponsored Gimmicks.

A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH VANGUARD INDEED.

Not only meet with Tinubu.
What all of them failed to do, was prove who in APC sponsored those allegations they made. Abi you think say APC na some kind self aware entity that just wake up and bam! Do things randomly?
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by tinsel: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
tiswell:
Nyesom ezenwo wike will never work with Tinubu, he is only catching cruise.

Rivers is fully Obidient!
Ok
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by tinsel: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
crixlight2:

Lol na lie , if you meet Tinubu today and he gave you one good paying job for him company my brother you go change tone oooo. You go think about your personal interest first
Don't mind him
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Timekeeper452: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yusman316:

What all of them failed to do, was prove who in APC sponsored those allegations they made. Abi you think say APC na some kind self aware entity that just wake up and bam! Do things randomly?
yes they are. This is the BMC doing.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by olumide4christ: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
divinehand2003:
Another proposal on the table to sway Wike and Ortom to APC.

This reminds me of the statement, "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics but only permanent interests."

You're so correct!

Unfortunately, a lot of our fellow Nairalanders don't understand this...they think that these politicians care about the masses and think like the masses. They think our politicians will keep permanent enemies like the masses, whereas the average Nigerian politician is after his own interests only.

The alliances and realignments of our politicians pre and post 2023 elections will definitely give a lot of the masses high blood pressure and disappointments. Those who are seeing some candidates as saints and others as demons will be disappointed when they realize that all the politicians are all the same.

So many political neophytes in our country! SMH!
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Of all this nonentity bodyguards of wike, na Seyi I dey pity
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by lereinter(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yusman316:
Gov. Wike is well within his right to be very aggrieved with what took place during the PDP convention and being over looked subsequently for the VP slot after all the sacrifices he made. Imagine removing your kinsman (Secondus) as party chairman, so that the chairmanship can go North and the presidential slot moved South. Only for the arrangement to be jettisoned out because of some persons ambitions

BS

He was scheming others were too
He doesn't have the monopoly of scheming

He should continue to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.