Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,693 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! (996 Views)

“Caution Your Mad Political Dogs” – Ganduje’s Aide Warns Soludo Over Attacks / Caution Your Supporters, They Are Humiliating Me; Tinubu Begs Peter Obi / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Dear seun, please it's getting out of hand and is of great opprobrium what the mods are turning this forum especially politics section to.
Firstly, I apologize for using alternate moniker to come to the forum but sincerely i was very surprised to wake up this morning to find out that my Sergio101 has been ban.

Now what led to the ban

A known tribalist created a sentimental thread that "Anambra hates muslim"
https://www.nairaland.com/7313571/anambra-hate-muslims

I used sarcasm to comment, telling him "you were not Informed, that the governor of Anambra is Ibrahim Abubakar soludo, that he as a mumu should do more research ".

Now a hypocrite mod of yours saw nothing wrong with the thread but Banned me till December ending angry angry.

Is it now an agenda to silence Obi's supporters??

Seun it's getting embarrassing sincerely!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Obob till December for that small talk,lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2022
But to the mod doing this..... know that you can't silence a lone voice.

I will bombard you with the pictures of Obidient rally in Agulu(Peter obi's hometown) today

If you don't like it please sniper is free.

I will donate a bag of rice for your burial.

Rubbbbiisshhh!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Imagine!!.

That's what really pained me.

Long ban over a trivial.

Asin......I can't understand.

But it is well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Asgard73: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Maybe you will still be on a long ban for using alternate

Happy banning grin

Mynd this one Na till him newborn pikin start to walk grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Me too
I commented on a post and they banned me till October!
Just because i supported a party.
I don't know if they are looking face.
Cus it partiality..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by tsdarkside(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
you funny....you are even breakin rules yourself sef....

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Maybe you will still be on a long ban for using alternate

Happy banning grin

Mynd this one Na till him newborn pikin start to walk grin

sharrap their....you obi supporters no well atall too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
tsdarkside:
you funny....you are even breakin rules yourself sef....

I had to break because the mod himself broke it first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
It serves you right, you obidients have done much damages on social media already

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by heniford2: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Go to down message directly to the General mod he will review it immediately
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Opintiwa: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin

Shatap
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by BATified2023: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:
Dear seun, please it's getting out of hand and is of great opprobrium what the mods are turning this forum especially politics section to.
Firstly, I apologize for using alternate moniker to come to the forum but sincerely i was very surprised to wake up this morning to find out that my Sergio101 has been ban.

Now what led to the ban

I used sarcasm to comment, telling him "you were not Informed, that the governor of Anambra is Ibrahim Abubakar soludo, that he as a mumu should do more research ".

Now a hypocrite mod of yours saw nothing wrong with the thread but Banned me till December ending angry angry.

mods

Rule 19 broken
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

I had to break because the mod himself broke it first.

now am confused.... undecided undecided

you sure say you well soo....??

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
mods
Rule 19 broken Mynd44 Lalasticlala
FIFA, UNESCO, Naptip, UN, G7

8 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
tsdarkside:

now am confused.... undecided undecided

you sure say you well soo....??

Sorry if you don't understand but I don't think I have time for explanation.

Have a nice day .

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by tsdarkside(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Sorry if you don't understand but I don't think I have time for explanation.

Have a nice day

sharrap....a gorrila fall on your head....
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by DOTian: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Now what led to the ban

A particular mod is very very persistent with his tribalism here. Shout as much as you like, Seun won't lift a finger. It's as if dude is sitting at one corner enjoying the show. can't believe it! It's unbelievable! One nasty agbadorian wreck attacked my father over a post I made sometime ago in on thread like that.., I mildly replied him in similar terms after hesitating to jump into the mud with the phlegm..... Woke up the next morning to see my reply yanked off and a ban of 3 months unleashed summarily! Meanwhile my aggressors post that precipitated the whole mayhem, was still standing there gidigbaa!

Upset, I reported the guys post, ... In my thinking, if my post was deemed wrong, then the atrocious post that led to it should be seen as in totally anacceptablle. Who saii!? His post was not yankked off too.., I have to report and rereport the post in utter frustration..., nothing happened. Inspite of my endless report of that post, that post with all the foul words directed at my father is still there as we speak! At this point, I'm starting to suspect that some of the socalled umpires are neck deep into these acts of starting tribal wars..? Tribalism in Nigeria is the root cause of all Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Now what led to the ban8

Just dont engage in the politics section to be quoting clueless agbadorians...not worth it...and if you shout seun from now till Tomorrow he wont do anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by PeterObi4LP: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
they have ban me several times for attacking those who attack Obi. Guess what? I have also another account to continue my work. Nobody will silence me.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by rayvelez(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
What I now understand is all this nairaland mods are all tribalistic and Tinubu supporter they have all been paid so any aggressive post against Tinubu nah total ban so they are deluded delusional mods...

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by onez: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Seun, please listen to all genuine complain. I know there are salaries to pay but let's be mindful of accepting income from questionable sources.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by RZArecta(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Seun is an enabler of any nonsense his political section moderators are doing so don't hold your breath cool

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
DOTian:

A particular mod is very very persistent with his tribalism here. Shout as much as you like, Seun won't lift a finger. It's as if dude is sitting at one corner enjoying the show. can't believe it! It's unbelievable! One nasty agbadorian wreck attacked my father over a post I made sometime ago in on thread like that.., I mildly replied him in similar terms after hesitating to jump into the mud with the phlegm..... Woke up the next morning to see my reply yanked off and a ban of 3 months unleashed summarily! Meanwhile my aggressors post that precipitated the whole mayhem, was still standing there gidigbaa!

Upset, I reported the guys post, ... In my thinking, if my post was deemed wrong, then the atrocious post that led to it should be seen as in totally anacceptablle. Who saii!? His post was not yankked off too.., I have to report and rereport the post in utter frustration..., nothing happened. Inspite of my endless report of that post, that post with all the foul words directed at my father is still there as we speak! At this point, I'm starting to suspect that some of the socalled umpires are neck deep into these acts of starting tribal wars..? Tribalism in Nigeria is the root cause of all Evil.

You no go like call the mods name?
Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Now what led to the ban

Shocking that thread has not been closed. Such an inciting thread against the state of Anambra and its people yet a mod saw it and did nothing.
Seun, I thought you said nobody should do anything that threatens the unity of Nigeria on your forum.
What is this thread still doing up when a mod already saw it? https://www.nairaland.com/7313571/anambra-hate-muslims

Call your mods to order!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by ObosiUkwalla: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
I heard se*n is the gay lover of that supermod - reason he keeps ignoring all the complaints against him

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by DOTian: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Rayban25:

You no go like call the mods name?
Mai bloda, what are you trying to do naa?
They're waiting with their sledgehammer as usual but who care? I will try..
I suspect the MYNDless one!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by future001: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Now what led to the ban

Nairaland is becoming something else. They don’t mind pushing a million topics against Obi to the front page. History will not be fair to Seun and any one found culpable in all these propaganda just for a pot of stew. Their evil will not go unpunished

6 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
DOTian:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Sergio104(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
DOTian:

LoL grin

We all know he's the one. The short bottle enjoys tribalism so much.

But no probs.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Period007(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Nairaland is now a pro Tinubu forum

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Caution Your Mods!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
future001:

Nairaland is becoming something else. They don’t mind pushing a million topics against Obi to the front page. History will not be fair to Seun and any one found culpable in all these propaganda just for a pot of stew. Their evil will not go unpunished

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi was Correct He Was Best Governor On United Nation Mdgs In Nigeria(phot / JUST IN: Nigerians Set To Mock Tinubu In 2023 With A Pig Carrying An Elephant / Pictures Of Tinubu Resting On The 7th Day After Creating Lagos For 6days (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.