Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa (1497 Views)

Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by JEWELofHELL666: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Atiku is penetrating the KKK States oh! Watch 
@abbalala3
@AliyuAtiku @atiku @Yola_Twitta

https://twitter.com/IsuwaSunday/status/1565821821701787652?t=sYoxpNbHkM4G5AvZ3d2ZnQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by God1000(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2022
He's deceiving himself
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by fman(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
PDP all the way

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by wickedJezibel(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
agbado munching gorillas are crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by slivertongue: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
He is doing his homework well

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Asgard73: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2022
I laugh wen some igbos believe they can use Christianity to divide the North

Why dem no use Ohaneze.. divide Arewa.

In their little mind ... the northern Christians are seeing elections as Muslim and liberation from jihad and after 2023 what happens to them?

Follow igbos Christians to east abi wetin?

Atiku truly has no opposition

Once Northwest is in the bag.. everyone align

As for the south

Especially those that believe they’re giving Obi block votes in the east.. they will soon learn politcs

South south is lock down by Atiku.. as for those shouting Obi.. they will learn what Ojukwu learnt late .. or might not learn at all

Make igbos living in the south continue to deceive themselves till after elections

Nobody be igboman enemy .. aside maybe Yoruba man..

Others Na igboman turn dem enemies ... Na word be this

Power to the people
Sai Wazirin Turakin

North 2023

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Atikukawai cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
God1000:
He's deceiving himself

It's too early to wail, bro grin

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Nyamuri: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol!! The content and topic don't correlate at all!! It's just a PDP member praising Atiku, what does that have to do with penetrating the north grin undecided
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol!! The content and topic don't correlate at all!! It's just a PDP member praising Atiku, what does that have to do with penetrating the north grin undecided

Stop crying. Sunday Isuwa is an award-winning journalist and a verified user. Check his profile.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

Stop crying. Sunday Isuwa is an award-winning journalist and a verified user. Check his profile.

So
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod, Sunday Isuwa, an award-winning journalist has spoken.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu should not fail to get 45% minimum in the core north ...it's supper important for Peter Obi's victory

He should try ooh

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Truthisunique2: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lukman said muslim muslim ticket still won't make them leave President for VP

Who did Tinubu offend

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Tinubu should not fail to get 45% minimum in the core north ...it's supper important for Peter Obi's victory

He should try ooh

Tinubu will not see 10% in the core North.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lukman said muslim muslim ticket still won't make them leave President for VP

Who did Tinubu offend

He's right though. If na you, them say make you be president or vice, which you go pick? grin
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by APCNGN: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

He should try ooh

Even Kwankwaso go struggle to get 10% you dey mention Tinubu.

If Tinubu see 5% in the core North, e try.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by APCNGN: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu will not see 10% in the core North.

You're being generous. Tinubu can't get that. At best, 7%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
APCNGN:

You're being generous. Tinubu can't get that. At best, 7%.

True
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
APCNGN:

Even Kwankwaso go struggle to get 10% you dey mention Tinubu.

If Tinubu see 5% in the core North, e try.

grin
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Nyamuri: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm talking about the person giving that interview!! Are u hausa, do u even understand what is said!

He might be an award-winning journalist but that video didn't indicate anything!
Trinitycian:

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
I'm talking about the person giving that interview!! Are u hausa, do u even understand what is said!

He might be an award-winning journalist but that video didn't indicate anything!

The person granting that interview is 'a god' in the core North. He's also a fanatic, that's why some guys are complaining under the comment.

Go and research about him.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by nedu666: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
As a northern politician he must penetrate everywhere in the north.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Nyamuri: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg shift!! Who are u to lecture me on northern politics.. That's Mahdi Shehu, chairman of Dailogue group, how is he a God in north!! undecided

He is just like any other normal person, just because he supports Atiku doesn't mean you should blow and exaggerate abeg!
Trinitycian:

The person granting that interview is 'a god' in the core North. He's also a fanatic, that's why some guys are complaining under the comment.

Go and research about him.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Abeg shift!! Who are u to lecture me on northern politics.. That's Mahdi Shehu, chairman of Dailogue group, how is he a God in north!! undecided

He is just like any other normal person, just because he supports Atiku doesn't mean you should blow and exaggerate abeg!

Bro, go and research about him. Call any of your friends living in Katsina or Kano or KD. He's one of the LOUDEST voices in the core North. HIGHLY RESPECTED and INFLUENTIAL. That's why I used 'a god', not deifying him. I am using the other meaning of the small-g 'god'..

'a god' also means someone highly influential and respected.

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Nyamuri: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bro, I'm a northerner!! Again stop exaggerating, you can do that to a southerner not me! Mahdi Shehu is just like any other basic activist that doesn't have any influence apart from maybe 1 or 2 ppl
Trinitycian:

Bro, go and research about him. Call any of your friends living in Katsina or Kano or KD. He's one of the LOUDEST voices in the core North. HIGHLY RESPECTED and INFLUENTIAL. That's why I used 'a god', not deifying him. I am using the other meaning of the small-g 'god'..

'a god' also means someone highly influential and respected.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Bro, I'm a northerner!! Again stop exaggerating, you can do that to a southerner not me! Mahdi Shehu is just like any other basic activist that doesn't have any influence apart from maybe 1 or 2 ppl

You're not a Northerner, bro. Go and ask core Northerners.
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
nedu666:
As a northern politician he must penetrate everywhere in the north.

He's also popular in the south
Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by yomi961: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Any avid follower of this election will agree with me that ATIKU Abubakar is the only presidential candidate with VERITABLE, VERIFIABLE, & VIABLE economic blueprint . He has always being ready for the job with his simple, concise and implementable blueprints.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa by Trinitycian: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
yomi961:
Any avid follower of this electionwill agree with me that ATIKU Abubakar was the ONLY APC presidential candidate with VERITABLE, VERIFIABLE, & VIABLE economic blueprint . He has always being ready for the job with his simple, concise and implementable blueprints.

Atiku is the only candidate with solutions to our numerous problems. Nigerians need his experience

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Outcome Of Todays Sit At Home. Thank You Biafrans / Peter Obi In Taraba State / Inside the interior of the Lagos Blue Line Rail & completion Phase 1 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.