Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

My First Menstrual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Menstrual Experience (388 Views)

Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Menstrual Experience by Kethmara: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
How was your first menstrual experience?

If you experienced using piece of clothes, papers, maybe you don’t know that people still use such instead of pads to manage their menstrual flow because of lack of knowledge especially our girl children in remote areas like our villages.

That’s our target!

Join the movement as we visit our villages, schools, less privileged homes to educate our girls on menstrual hygiene.

Don’t be left out.

#speakup

#educatethegirlchild

#stopmenstrualstigmatization

#sharethatstory

#singitloud

Enjoy as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGIsmkOrTfM

(1) (Reply)

Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y / Chioma Confesses To Davido - See Pictures / Stolen Pant And Sexy Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.