Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (41858 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by abobote: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think the organizers are using it to raise funds. Who will pay for the hall, refreshments and other logistics to be used for the so-called town hall meetings, Peter Obi? You guys must be jokers because even flying around from one city to another costs a lot of money. Anwyays, I am sure the organizers have a better explanation for it. Attendance no be by force. If Farook doesn't attend, many Nigerians are eager to do so as we have seen.

I still maintain that Labour Party needs a lot of money to win this election because you cannot do so without spending money when you are running against moneybags. Tinubu and Atiku will use money to buy up all the voters. If charging privileged Nigerians in America is a way of raising funds for Labour Party in order to have enough resources to win this election, so be it!
Wish I can click the like button 10times.
In addition there's really something about Obi that people are willing to spend that much just to listen to him

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ATLIEN2027: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi is s scammer.
Only brainwashed zero IQ IPIG terrorist Zombidients will fall for his lies.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by sanpipita(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You’re the one actually twisting the narrative. The event is a Peter Obi town hall meeting and it’s quite hypocritical to suggest that Peter Obi is not aware that such huge fees are being charged. Who are the organizers? Are they not Peter Obi’s people?

So, is this how those around him will be milking the resources of the country dry under an Obi presidency and you guys will turn around to tell us that the president is not aware?

If it is a fund raising event, why is it difficult to tag it a fund raising event? What’s wrong in coming out clearly and telling the audience the exact reason for the event? If you sincerely believe there is absolutely nothing wrong and sinister about this, then I leave you to your conscience. For those of us who think this is wrong, we shall continue to call him out for this.

Peter Obi will need to look into our education first when he becomes president, the event isn't Peter obi town hall meeting, a group hosted an event to discuss an issue and invited him as guest speaker kai, you couldn't even read properly and jumped on to swallow propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Greatprince4u: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi is just the guest speaker. You should ask the host.
seunmsg:
Baba wey no dey give shishi dey charge $250 for townhall meeting. Anyway, Farooq Kperogi is returning the favor. If you no go give shishi, e no dey pay shishi. Guy man no fit dey job guy man grin grin grin

Seriously though, why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 in some instances for his town hall meetings in America? Is this dude scamming Nigerians? Is he cashing out all in the name of presidential contest? What exactly is the registration fees for?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gTWGb76hg4cVJM19rnhXhdKruKCX5UYR6VpgEac5YAYJAwgDqDLd44pkLFRhh9hel&id=47904265
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by udemzyudex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
We know what APC can do, it's all lies.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Mitsurugi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Please what is "firm fund raising"?

Correction.....
"...a form of fund raising"
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by atinga1: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
The Obi brand is nothing but another Biafra-like franchise used to con unsuspecting members of the public out of their hard earned money, especially Igbos.

I pity those falling for the scam.
Pity yourself. Continue wailing...
The wind of change is gonna blow you jobless BMC away.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The flier is there for everyone to see. Why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 for his town hall meeting in America?

You verify to know if the flier na fake?? Na presidential election, anything you see verify on your own.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by jclassiq(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Very funny man..
They paid for the hall now.
I'm sure peter obi didn't organize the meeting tho.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by GloriousGbola: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
i am hoping this man does not turn into trump lite. na so trump dey grift MAGA steady.

2 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ZombieTAMER: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If you want to threads, just type rubbish then add Peter Obi BOOM!!! You are all over the internet. Obi keep people relevants this days.

The money is for the organizers of the event, to offset miscellaneous expenses, payment of event center and entertainment..

Mr Obi is not collecting money.
Help me educate the zombies by sending it to the front page..

It was Tinubu that gave them Free Hallsin Lagos on their wedding day.. Rubbish
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obi is a guestl speaker Kperogi. How can a guest speaker now charge for being a guest? I thought this guy was intelligent ni
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by CSTRR: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
The disapora is willing to invest $150 million on Peter obi.

That money will not come from thin air.
And it will be funded by the people.

It's not Peter Obi's fault that agbado president cannot command such popularity among educated people.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by maziengr: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
----- and ----- are most two brainless people in Nigeria ( Omokri, kpegor, justice.). Every kindergarten student will definitely scores in this question.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Greatprince4u:
Peter Obi is just the guest speaker. You should ask the host.
Abi oo. Don't mind the Baruten of a guy
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by CSTRR: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi is a festival speaker Kperogi. Hiw can a guest speaker now charge for being a guest? I thought this giu was intelligent ni
He knows what he is doing.

Trying to turn truth on its head to create controversy.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by wwwihy: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

Awon "We want it look like people are rushing for Obi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLryiAU4F7s
cheesy cheesy

The Diasporans can pay sha. We the local go collect.

And by 2023, we'll still vote for Tinubu. cheesy cheesy
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by wolebest: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Baba wey no dey give shishi dey charge $250 for townhall meeting. Anyway, Farooq Kperogi is returning the favor. If you no go give shishi, e no dey pay shishi. Guy man no fit dey job guy man grin grin grin

Seriously though, why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 in some instances for his town hall meetings in America? Is this dude scamming Nigerians? Is he cashing out all in the name of presidential contest? What exactly is the registration fees for?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gTWGb76hg4cVJM19rnhXhdKruKCX5UYR6VpgEac5YAYJAwgDqDLd44pkLFRhh9hel&id=47904265

This Obi scam go cast last last.

Imagine !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by sircatherine45(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive

Shut up, stupid Yoruba mofo!

You are not Igbo and can never be. Prodigal Numbskull!
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Danthemariner: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think the organizers are using it to raise funds. Who will pay for the hall, refreshments and other logistics to be used for the so-called town hall meetings, Peter Obi? You guys must be jokers because even flying around from one city to another costs a lot of money. Anwyays, I am sure the organizers have a better explanation for it. Attendance no be by force. If Farook doesn't attend, many Nigerians are eager to do so as we have seen.

I still maintain that Labour Party needs a lot of money to win this election because you cannot do so without spending money when you are running against moneybags. Tinubu and Atiku will use money to buy up all the voters. If charging privileged Nigerians in America is a way of raising funds for Labour Party in order to have enough resources to win this election, so be it!

I love Peter Obi..... But pls i want you to politely Shut the Bleep up!!!!.... If it is another candidate that did this now u will call them thiefs... You really been bias...

Like i said i love Peter Obi... Remove sentiment and open your eyes and say the truth when the truth id needed pls...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Bifas1: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Naajjii:
Is it really Town hall meeting or funds raising meeting hiding under tall hall meeting to Cash out? these Obidient people hmmm.
Well since they don't have structure to win let them use this chance to cash out before reality sets in.
Tell your candidate to organise one if it is possible. Na man wey Sabi the organise town hall meeting.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Heterodox(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
For those saying value, if Tinubu and Atiku do the same tomorrow, they'll be here saying extortion.

Some people are born daft. Too hypocritical.

Just say it for what it is. It's crowdfunding. And it's fine. Nothing wrong with crowdfunding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.
No wonder none of the Nigerian universities could make the best 1000 globally. Your post is one of the proves. I want you to read the invite again. Obi is a guest speaker not the organiser haba!
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Benoxvals(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Baba,you don’t need to answer these questions.
Forget their noise.
Even those that have not crossed the shores of Niger republic are boiling up.
Charges are not hiding,it’s clear.
If u cannot pay,watch it on YouTube.
The owner of this platform cannot even be diplomatic in displaying his delusions about his hate of Peter Obi.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by sircatherine45(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
If he's raising money for campaign, that's okay. However he should state it clearly and not through some hideous manner.

If it's money for refreshments. It is way overpriced and abnormal. If it is money for flight logistics, it is also overpriced and he's not serious because he shouldn't be travelling to America in the first place if he didn't have the money to do so.

So your brain didn't communicate to you that things are expensive via the inflation?

No, you curse Obi, keep cursing.

Nonsense
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i am hoping this man does not turn into trump lite. na so trump dey grift MAGA steady.
cheesy

Nairalanders say he is the lesser evil. My own is why must we even vote any kind of evil in the first place? Unfortunately, there is no desirable candidate. Just the same old recycled set
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

Awon "We want it look like people are rushing for Obi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLryiAU4F7s
cheesy cheesy

The Diasporans can pay sha. We the local go collect.

And by 2023, we'll still vote for Tinubu. cheesy cheesy
Same you...not me. My vote goes to obi
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who is this one? And who told you. Peter obi doesn't give shi shi, peter obi accepted to pay for a lady eye surgery, live on a radio station. Anchored by a lady. I have forgotten the name of the radio station i think it was Naija fm/ Inspiration fm.

And mind you, peter obi never said, he no dey give shi shi, he only said he has an alergy for wasteful spending. It was his supporters that started the "he no dey give shi shi" Oga please ask questions.

If you want to support your tinubu or atiku, please support him, you guys should stop convulsing about peter obi matter

Sell your candidate. You stay abroad, and you feel your opinion matters here in nigeria. Oga rest abeg!!
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by IbomFinest: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Agboriotejoye:

Farook Kperogi is now your news source
Do you also agree with him that Tinubu's real name is Yekini Amoda Sangodele
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
The way some idiots hate this man ehn

As if money dey fall from Heaven

Nigeria is a fucking tribalistic country
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
The same peter obi they are telling us he’s for the masses n d poor

The same man that increased ANSU tuition fee by 70%
I believe some Nigerians following herds mentality can begin to see for themselves now,if this man can charge this much for campaign when he needs people tell me what he will do when he’s elected n doesn’t need u again?
Obi is just an invited guest oooooooo. He's not the host or organiser. Will he now reject to be a guest because the host is charging only for their event?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by lailo: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
He will go there and read statistics to them. Nothing new.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.