Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams (506 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by churro: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
I am a believer. For several years in my dreams, I fight demons with intense prayers and emerge victorious. I bind, wound, cast out, destroy, annihilate, stomp on demons and evil spirits with such deep exhibition of power and always win. Occasionally, when I'm feeling tired inside the dream and it seem like the other party will prevail. I suddenly wake up.

In reality, I lead an ordinary life. I pray regularly, but not with such intensity, and especially towards demons. I have no ministry or calling, I'm just your everyday Christian, living for Christ to the best of my knowledge.
These dreams have been with me for decades. They went away for a while, now it has returned. I don't know whether I should do anything about it or just continue living the simple life God has given me. What do you think?
Re: Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by Powerbandooo: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
churro:
I am a believer. For several years in my dreams, I fight demons with intense prayers and emerge victorious. I bind, wound, cast out, destroy, annihilate, stomp on demons and evil spirits with such deep exhibition of power and always win. Occasionally, when I'm feeling tired inside the dream and it seem like the other party will prevail. I suddenly wake up.

In reality, I lead an ordinary life. I pray regularly, but not with such intensity, and especially towards demons. I have no ministry or calling, I'm just your everyday Christian, living for Christ to the best of my knowledge.
These dreams have been with me for decades. They went away for a while, now it has returned. I don't know whether I should do anything about it or just continue living the simple life God has given me. What do you think?

You fight it till you die, that make you a believer
When people are saying the devil is not sleeping, roaring like a lion, seeking who to devour, that is what it means
Re: Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Powerbandooo:

You fight it till you die, that make you a believer
When people are saying the devil is not sleeping, roaring like a lion, seeking who to devour, that is what it means
Where in all of scripture did Jesus Christ teach any of what you claim here? undecided

Where and when did Jesus Christ, the one who told you to cast demons out of others who have demons, tell you you had to fight demons and devils all your life? Please provide reference. undecided
Re: Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
churro:

OP, what you need is a psychiatrist to help you tackle what resemble anxieties borne of delusions you feed your mind regarding what it means to be a believer. undecided

Jesus Christ told His followers over 2000 years ago that He already overcame the world on their behalf meaning that those who live their lives in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments never need worry themselves about demons and devils. He made them known that those who the Spirit of Truth live on the inside of belong to Him and so can't be of demons and devils. So, I am afraid what haunts you are the lies regarding Jesus Christ that your mind seems filled with to overflowing. And I recommend you begin ridding yourself of those lies ad also maybe see a mental health therapist to help resolve the damage those lies have so far inflicted on your psyche. undecided
Re: Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by SNEFF: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
We all have our own demons we fighting , infact living in nigeria is big hell of a demon.
Re: Fighting Demons Constantly In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
SNEFF:
We all have our own demons we fighting , infact living in nigeria is big hell of a demon.
Are you born with these demons or do you acquire them alone the road that is life? undecided

Why hold on to something unpleasant you were neither born with nor do you have need of? undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Kill Me, I'm A Man Of God, Johnson Suleman Blasts Attackers / Sammie Okposo's Death - A Great Sign... / Download The Battle For Rest By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.