Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,211 members, 7,916,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week (75259 Views)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / My Wife Cheat On Me / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Danniedpastor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
for 20 million dollars I will put my daughter as Jara on top of my wife for one week make he nack them,na him go tire run away,after all he will not use knife to cut the pussy away,the silly man may think his wife is loyal how wrong can he get,I can never swear for the fidelity of any woman,I have seen really strange and weird behavior from them
Senseless men always meet senseless women. Simple stuff
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by womenareapezz: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigerian man has stirred massive rxns online follow a recent street interview which he granted.

His response has however caused a debate on Social media as netizens shared their thoughts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch-N5qapoeX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Toto that's not more than the value of 500 Naira! undecided
Those baboons that can cheat for Africa undecided

Feel free to cheat with special discount! I can even give you her sister and mother as an appreciation token undecided

Any woman with hole in-between their legs shouldn't be trusted undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by FakeIgboJew: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osu man will even agree to be fcked by ten men daily in front if his wife and children for far less than that amount.

Nedu666 , Conrod I lie, ?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by uyimove19(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
siofra:
No be for mouth o!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by sisisioge: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
He rejected because it is an hypothetical money, if it were real, the dude will accept sharperly. Person wey fit get side chic still dey worry if his wife is faithful?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Ken4Christ: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
The response depends on the following factors;

1. How much you truly love your wife.
2. Your current financial status.
3. If the offer was made off camera.
4. If he is giving the opportunity to discuss first with the wife.

Basically, no responsible man will accept such offer especially if the relationship with his wife is going on smoothly.

But if he suspects the wife is unfaithful, he might think twice. After all, she is already cheating on him without any benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by SonofGod231: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who won't reject ur good for nothing audio money..idiots...Asking a married man if he'll allow his wife to cheat for 20m on live TV... Idiots....Most men today will kill their wives for 20m.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by pointstores(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by kolawoleahmed(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cant
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by lesson44: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2022
FEGNO:
And what remains of the marriage after that if not to go their separate ways. For one the wife will lose respect for the husband. And the husband will never see the wife in the same way again.
The man is worst for selling his soul for money.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Ode,you collect or you no collect money,your wife dey cheat on you steadily !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by olisaEze(m): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Smart man, don’t mind all these little kids griping about here cos they don’t understand the difference between theory and practical! The man was asked a theoretical question and consequently gave a theoretical answer. If she won’t cheat u can still drop the money, her sister looks just like her, that one will still cheat based on connect just drop the money first! And if she also refuses to cheat, Oga just bring ur own wife or girlfriend, I’ll sacrifice my peace of mind for u and cheat with her. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Burgerlomo: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2022
The reason why he rejected it is because it's an audio money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Did you know 60% of Nigerian men will reject the offer while 95% of women will give out their husbands to f*ck another women for just 20k...

I just say make I imform una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Paulianfa(m): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Which wife? Even 5mill I don freestyle her, this gender wia dey give person headache.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by lekanwire: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2022
[b][/b]
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigerian man has stirred massive rxns online follow a recent street interview which he granted.

His response has however caused a debate on Social media as netizens shared their thoughts

For person way Dey cheat for fun ��
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by eallstar: 2:57am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Wife that has cheated on him for less.
Stupid man.
This is just an interview, the man is wise you want to destroy is marriage for nothing if the money is very sure the story will change and 99.9 will allow if the money is real and not interview
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by JPartick: 3:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Make e no be tomorrow infidelity go increase because of money.

Nice one grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Iyatostrong(f): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2022
The hatred of money is the root of evils. shebi someone had been banging her before you married her. Lol. kuku give me money and continue bleeping yeye till eternity.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by danot1030: 4:11am On Sep 04, 2022
I will accept the offer on the condition that the money is paid before she embark on the adventure. Once cash is paid I will release her and that ends the marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by seunmind44: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Over pussy wey no get metre. I go even ask am to pay for 6 months or one year. Na wetin dey there? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by seunmind44: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Iyatostrong:
The hatred of money is the root of evils.
shebi someone had been banging her before you married her.
Lol.
kuku give me money and continue bleeping yeye till eternity.
I wonder o. I go even tell her to moan and scream well well for the man to come back for more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Jokes apart...
But the question dey somehow..
My wife?
Giving me N8.5bn??
Just to go and cheat??
Is it that she had the money all the while?
Or that the man had already given her the money to use it and compensate me?
Like, why would the question be that it is MY OWN WIFE that is now offering to pay me off.??
In fact,, it showed that she had already agreed.
In fact, she had been collecting quick-quick diggings, but now she wanted to go and live there for one full week, and they needed to pay you off.
As for me.
Let her do whatever she likes..
But I will reject the money.
I will tell her to go and have her fun without getting me involved in any part of it, in any way at-all...
And I will start the process of ending the nonsense marriage, whether she later went there or not.
I cannot be marrying someone who has this amount of disrespect for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by MartinsD12(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Na all the yeye skit be this na , if the man sees the 8.5 billion naira am sure he will even divorce the wife self make the wife follow another man and even sponsor the wife wedding self to another man you know how much be 8.5billion naira? The man reject am because him no see the money na joke be that .
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by etrouble: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
okoroemeka:
for 20 million dollars I will put my daughter as Jara on top of my wife for one week make he nack them,na him go tire run away,after all he will not use knife to cut the pussy away,the silly man may think his wife is loyal how wrong can he get,I can never swear for the fidelity of any woman,I have seen really strange and weird behavior from them

Not everyone is from a family of no value like yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Elidrisy20: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Those that worship money will definitely accept it
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by ajidikun: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2022
For my wife to offer me such an amount means she must have already made up her mind to cheat.Besides,how did she come about such an amount? I will jejely cash out,before she comes back,I will marry another wife and also pack out.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by Thomthom(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
make am 100 billion girlfriend different from wife oo if Na girlfriend 5k is OK but Wife 100 billion or nothing
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by marsup: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
There's a Hollywood movie with this storyline...
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by We4all: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2022
okoroemeka:

It’s your type that will use his kids for rituals. SMH!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week by mrdino(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
FEGNO:
And what remains of the marriage after that if not to go their separate ways. For one the wife will lose respect for the husband. And the husband will never see the wife in the same way again.

You are among the few wise people left on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.