Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,836 members, 7,952,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections (28445 Views)

Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by DevilSignature: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
sad
Magnus Abbe is a confuse fellow
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by lailo: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos hate any name somehow sounds Yoruba e.g Abe, Rotimi, Omo Agege grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Agugbadin: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Social media polls are always guess work.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Cherrybae(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
To tell you this is trash the writer called Abe incumbent senator.

Even in ogoni land both PDP and APC will defeat Abe.

2023 is the end of Abe political career

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Bimpe29: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
kcmichael:
the trashing this magnus will receive come 2023 will be legendary. sdp has no structure in rivers state .The ogoni think they are the only ones voting
Thrashing from which party nah?
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Spandau: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
oikirodah:
Battle For Rivers: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections As PDP Crumbles

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-for-rivers-magnus-abe-becomes-rivers-state-favorite-ahead-of-governorship-elections-as-pdp-crumbles/

Copyright protected.

Magnus Abe, the brother of late Shinzo Abe of Japan. grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Another publicity item from an APC pen for hire

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Demigod22: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hahahaha, the comments here are not encouraging at all, and perhaps, the reality. I am currently serving in Bera Gokana local government, Senator Magnus Abe's village, his people like him a lot, but I not from Rivers State, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Sweetboilooks: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:
For this same Rivers state?

Lets not get it twisted... Lol

PDP governorship candidates in the SE & SS are coasting home to victory while Peter Obi of LP is taking over Aso-Rock.

I’m Igbo but why should PDP continue in SE and SS but APC should be rejected in SW?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Mrikay94(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonsense and shit
oikirodah:
Battle For Rivers: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections As PDP Crumbles

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-for-rivers-magnus-abe-becomes-rivers-state-favorite-ahead-of-governorship-elections-as-pdp-crumbles/

Copyright protected.

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Sunnyja: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

What kind of Agbado and beer parlor gossip is this?
If those who paid for this post sees it l bet you they will surely make a demand for refund of their money.
Even Ibadan express way journalism is surely above this junk.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Jack500: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Stop writing all these your stupid craps that are always dangerously parallel to reality on ground.

For identifying with Tinubu, Magnus Abe is as useless as used Tissue Paper in Rivers politics right now.

I know you will link Tinubu to it grin grin

I can't wait to taunt you in February, after your obi Pandora fail woefully
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Not the Rivers State I resides currently. I just wish this is the reality!
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. weather it is the reality or not is another different thing entirely.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:

PDP governorship candidates in the SE & SS are coasting home to victory while Peter Obi of LP is taking over Aso-Rock.
labour party won't win a single south South state if even south east maybe anambra na im labour party fit win... Whoever thinks obi has a chance is drunk on cow dungs grin
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by adekolaelect(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
kcmichael:
the trashing this magnus will receive come 2023 will be legendary. sdp has no structure in rivers state .The ogoni think they are the only ones voting
thank God you know what is political Structures ?? This becomes a confirmation email that those who believe obi will win presidency this 2023 are the big jokers
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by mkoabiola: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ds new akara n moi moi write up.. � �
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by xtianxtian(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fake news news
Magnus is not an incumbent senator, he is former
SDP can never win an election in Rivers State,

PDP is rivers state and rivers state is PDP
Magnus and his followers will vite pdp/
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by jamesversion: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

Rubbish. Ogoniman dey hallucinate. Monkey dey wear coat??
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by fof1: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.

A very False Report in the First Place... SMA is a Very Good Candidate with Elaborate Profile...but he has not Done Enough to be Accepted, Pls.

Besides, Your Report is False in that, Abbey is not the Incumbent Senator for Rivers East,Pls. He is Out of the Senate Chambers since Going to Four Years Now...So Check Ur Facts b4 Publishing Always, Pls.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
I remember sometime during last general elections when Mene (an Ogoni indigene) was telling me that Abe is not loved by him and so many other Ogoni people at home.

So,
HOW guy man wan take "coast to victory " undecided

abi Abe dun sway the minds of his ppl overnight?
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by barikay: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Passionate888:

They hoard their oil but want to rule Rivers state
ignorance
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by olufadeke86267: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2022
For this same Rivers state? Lets not get it twisted... Lol PDP governorship candidates in the SE & SS are coasting home to victory while Peter Obi of LP is taking over Aso-Rock.For this same Rivers state? Lets not get it twisted... Lol PDP governorship candidates in the SE & SS are coasting home to victory while Peter Obi of LP is taking over Aso-Rock....

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by highness25(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Lol for my own Rivers State??

The Only Place Magnus will get vote in Rivers is in Rivers EAST (Tai, ELeme, Oyigbo, and other Ogoni places)

The reason he will even get vote in Oyigbo is because of the feud between Chisom Dike (Oyigbo/Eleme/Tai HOR member) and Wike that made my brother dump PDP for APC. And also because we at Oyigbo have beef with Wike cause he is yet to complete our major road.

And the man has many people in Oyigbo who follows him. Aside from that, He won't even smell 10% vote generally from Anywhere.
Na you get all the votes for Rivers State. Una Sabi blab
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by mrksquare: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected

Junk reportage.

Who conducted the survey and what metrics they did you use to arrive that Abe is the favourite?

I'm really in awe how some mischevious people will be labeling the celebral Tonye Cole a stranger to Rivers politics. Isn't our emphasis suppse to be on capacity, exposure and experience.

2023 is just behind the corner. The Rivers people will decide whom they want to lead them. For now let's stop making conjecture as to the fact that Magnus will win the election.

No member of the political class of 1999 will rule Rivers state. This I know for a fact.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Fuckyoumod: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2022
kcmichael:
no mind the Ogonis.

They think they can become Governors by betrayal.

An average Ogoni man is a betrayer.
Ask the Igbo's, ask the Kalahari's, ask the Ikwerre people, ask the good people of Etche, Omuma, Ahoada, opobo etc.

We know them, they are betrayers!
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by Fuckyoumod: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2022
ecolime:

Na Onitsha Rock.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by sageb: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
mrksquare:

Junk reportage.

Who conducted the survey and what metrics they did you use to arrive that Abe is the favourite?

I'm really in awe how some mischevious people will be labeling the celebral Tonye Cole a stranger to Rivers politics. Isn't our emphasis suppse to be on capacity, exposure and experience.

2023 is just behind the corner. The Rivers people will decide whom they want to lead them. For now let's stop making conjecture as to the fact that Magnus will win the election.

No member of the political class of 1999 will rule Rivers state. This I know for a fact.

Tonye Cole is a good candidate but he is more of a stranger to us in Port Harcourt.
He spends his time abroad and outside Port Harcourt so people can't relate with him like they do with Dumo Briggs, Magnus Abe,etc.
There was a time he wrote "Isiokpo LGA" and post it when we know that Isiokpo is a community in Ikwerre LGA.
Re: Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections by sageb: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Lol for my own Rivers State??

The Only Place Magnus will get vote in Rivers is in Rivers EAST (Tai, ELeme, Oyigbo, and other Ogoni places)

The reason he will even get vote in Oyigbo is because of the feud between Chisom Dike (Oyigbo/Eleme/Tai HOR member) and Wike that made my brother dump PDP for APC. And also because we at Oyigbo have beef with Wike cause he is yet to complete our major road.

And the man has many people in Oyigbo who follows him. Aside from that, He won't even smell 10% vote generally from Anywhere.

The aforementioned LGAs are in Rivers South senatorial district and not in Rivers East senatorial district.
Correct your post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.