Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,989 members, 7,933,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) (32426 Views)

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes he is superrich and a big spender.
clockwisereport:
That guy will give Umahi and his candidate a run for their money
Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Picardor2: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2022
yomi961:

At a time where over 1million Nigerians have lost their lives because of terrorist activities by Boko Haram and IPOD in the last 7 years of Buhari administration, an estimated 10 million Nigeria haven been driven out of their homes, according UN reports, 100 Nigerians are getting kidnapped every day, daily murder rates have skyrocketed, Boko Haram—an Islamic terror group based in Northern Nigeria has recaptured territory once lost and Biafran insurgence re-emerged, the leadership of Nigeria must change from APC to PDP leadership to end this menace.

And I cannot see anyone more deserving to replace President Buhari than former vice president of Nigeria, Mr. Atiku Abubakar. He is a dedicated civil servant and a visionary. Having been the vice president of Nigeria for 8, that experience will be assets to Nigeria.

Talking trash completely. ATIKU that almost killed Nigeria. Abeg park well
Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Ublaize: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol, you can insult from now till tomorrow, that is your own plate of akpu.

But what I know and 100% sure of is that no ipob pig is qualified to talk about leadership of "our zoo". Ipob pigs should concentrate on their online country and leave we Nigerians with our zoo.

If pandora hoebi the 3rd class olodo like, let him be richer than Elon Musk, that is his business, he should go continue sponsor his biafuro project, but president of my beloved country, mbanu. God forbid now, tomorrow and forever.

Now get out.

The Nigerian presidency is not your father's birth right or your family's. You only have one vote like me and you're NOBODY to determine who assumes the number seat of the land. You're obviously pained and worried by Obi's visibly growing acceptances thus he has remained a subject of consistent attack for you and your bigoted shitty cheerleaders. Thought your likes said he has no structure why worry about him then and make him a topic of virtually every discussion.

Elections campaigns are supposed to be issues based but you guys want it otherwise henceforth we'll serve you same violence for violence, tit for tat or however you want it. No man, has monopoly violence or use of tantrums. We are ready for you, piece of shit. Enough is enough

Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Ublaize:

The Nigerian presidency is not your father's birth right or your family's. You only have one vote like me and you're NOBODY to determine who assumes the number seat of the land. You're obviously pained and worried by Obi's visibly growing acceptances thus he has remained a subject of consistent attack for you and your bigoted shitty cheerleaders. Thought your likes said he has no structure why worry about him then and make him a topic of virtually every discussion.

Elections campaigns are supposed to be issues based but you guys want it otherwise henceforth we'll serve you same violence for violence, tit for tat or however you want it. No man, has monopoly violence or use of tantrums. We are ready for you, piece of shit. Enough is enough
In any noise you make, always be guided by the fact that okoro can never be the president of Nigeria, Abiama forbid.

5% votes didn't stop Buhari, neither will it stop the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

As for violence, the only creatures drumming it are ipob pigs. Rallies and Peter Obi 20 billion man march were held outside SE, no one was attacked. Same can't be said of other candidates doing same in the SE. So stop this stale gimmick of violence, Nigerians know whose stock in trade is violence.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by OgaTimo(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2022
and so fucking what
na them them
make una sell the counrty give me my share
Re: 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Ublaize: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

In any noise you make, always be guided by the fact that okoro can never be the president of Nigeria, Abiama forbid.

5% votes didn't stop Buhari, neither will it stop the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

As for violence, the only creatures drumming it are ipob pigs. Rallies and Peter Obi 20 billion man march were held outside SE, no one was attacked. Same can't be said of other candidates doing same in the SE. So stop this stale gimmick of violence, Nigerians know whose stock in trade is violence.

Brand Obi's candidacy whatever you want IPOB, Biafra, 5% and the list goes on, but just be reminded #Obidients are committed and resolute towards achieving their cause. It's obvious you guys strategy is calling a dog a bad name just to hang it and relying on propagandas. Nigerians are wiser. I hope you saw the #obidients rallies in Ogun and Oyo states. Anyway, I know you're an empty head because I understand how you think what you wrote made any sense.

Tagging Obi and obidients IPOB won't get you to Aso rock if that's the only strategy you have. Other regions have done more worst harm to Nigeria than the East or IPOB yet nothing happened

The North brought Boko haram, banditry and canvassed for Arewa yet they still contest for presidency without any discrimination

The West canvassed for Oduduwa Republic, used OPC to cause harm to people yet they still canvas for presidency without any form of discrimination

The East presently has IPOB who have canvassed for secession.

In summary what has the east done that other regions haven't done even worst to deter them from contesting the presidency?

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands LeoDeSHIT. I will put idiots like you where you belong since you reason with your anus until you begin to show objectivity in your campaigns or strategies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.