Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,753 members, 7,952,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Carter Efe Broke Silence Regarding That Machala Was Removed From Global Platform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carter Efe Broke Silence Regarding That Machala Was Removed From Global Platform (283 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carter Efe Broke Silence Regarding That Machala Was Removed From Global Platform by amehdave(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Carter Efe has broken silence following reports that his smash hit single, Machala was removed from global streaming platforms. The comic act had recorded and released a tribute song to his role model, Wizkid which he titled Machala, but on Friday, it was reported that his song was taken down from Apple Music and Spotify.

He reacted to the development during an Instagram live session, noting that though he is not happy that it happened, he is however, not fazed as that won’t stop him. Carter Efe first took to his official Twitter page to react with a short tweet that read; Feel free to watch him speak via https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/03/dem-remove-my-song-online-but-i-still-dey-go-shows-for-germany-carter-efe-video/

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2022: BNXN Wins Next Rated Award + Full List Of Winners N T== / Taylor-swift-reveals-all-too-well-red-scarf-was-met / Watch Bbnaija Season 7 Final Party With Evicted Housemates (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.